Serious blacked out from 6mg Xanax, woke up with 50mg missing

kpunk2017

Bluelighter
Hello everybody, I feel so ashamed, I am super inexperienced with benzos an had delusions of sobriety, took 2mg in the afternoon (like 12/13pm) then 4mg and a joint at night, that's the last thing I remember, I woke up a whole day later with minor bruises on my forehead, my dad found me asleep with a nug of flower in the desk and got really angry (imagine if he knew) I was so irresponsible I could have died killed someone or god knows what, my family didn't say nothing so Im quite sure I didn't do anything terribly bartarded, pure luck. I need advice on how not to black out, I just want to get a little high without fucking my whole life up, also, (here comes the shame again) I got more pills today, bright side I tidied my room(?) I took 1mg Klonopin at around 13:30pm, came home, swept, cleaned, if I were to take another 1mg kpin or Xanax at around 23pm would I black out? I will never go over 2mg again and I know kpins last a long time therefore the question, thanks to everyone, I'm glad im fine with no permanent damage and that I didn't do anything crazy, I am sorry for being this way, I would be so ashamed if mum found out:'(( but life its been so so so fucking hard these past months. I cant enjoy anything, anxiety, depression, etc.
sorry for venting I NEED ADVICE ON DOSING AND HOW TO NOT BLACK OUT. THANKS LOVE EVERYBODY

It happens to the best of us my dude.

At least you didn't wake up in your car half way across town not knowing why you drove there (alien abduction black outs).

My advice is to chill out with the benzos.. I deeply love my benzos but they always get me in trouble like that. Over many years I finally learned to respect them as a tool, but they are not good drugs of abuse for that reason (blackout out and doing stupid shit).

You need to find an appropriate dose and stick to it. Lock your benzos up in a timed safe if you have to.

Nobody can really tell you how much to take before blacking out. If you're in the US the xanax probably isn't even xanax but some other RC pressed pills.

What I can guarantee you is that if you keep abusing benzos you WILL eventually get caught or do stupid/dangerous stuff. It goes with the territory with those drugs.

Are they real?

That's a rather small amount to black out on-- unless you were drinking alcohol too.

If they're pressed pills you might have fentanyl, in which case all bets are off. There is no way to know what the next pill will do or not do.

PS-- Even pharma benzos can be kinda unpredictable, especially if you're not used to them. And in the long run, benzos will do more harm than good-- even at prescribed dosages. That's been my experience and that of every other benzo user I've talked to. Tread lightly, my friend.

I had this experience the other day except with zopiclone and i took 8 to start off. The next thing i know im waking up and i have like 15 pills missing. And ffs watch the fake xanax pills that are really fentanyl. Bit of a difference there in watch your getting.

the pills are all real pharma, pretty easy and cheap to get, im from Argentina, only fentanyl case we had was in cocaine and it was carfentanyl. Thanks for the replies everyone, I will try 1mg with a little tramadol and hide the rest away.

Are they real?

That's a rather small amount to black out on-- unless you were drinking alcohol too.

If they're pressed pills you might have fentanyl, in which case all bets are off. There is no way to know what the next pill will do or not do.

PS-- Even pharma benzos can be kinda unpredictable, especially if you're not used to them. And in the long run, benzos will do more harm than good-- even at prescribed dosages. That's been my experience and that of every other benzo user I've talked to. Tread lightly, my friend.

I was on 0.25mg Xanax when I was first prescribed anything for anxiety/panic. I haven't had it in maybe 20 years cos they cracked down on it here ages ago. But 4mg sounds a lot to me. I was addicted to it, of course, and remember getting withdrawals within the same *day* 😵‍💫

A bar of legit Alprazolam is 2mg which is definitely enough to cause a blackout for an inexperienced user

Alprazolam is highly amnesiac due to how lyophilic it is and also how tightly it binds to the GABA-A receptor

OP probably had flualp bars though which is even more amnesiac

A bar of legit Alprazolam is 2mg which is definitely enough to cause a blackout for an inexperienced user
Yeah, I sometimes forget just how high my tolerance was when I used them-- primarily due to extreme alcohol abuse over many years.
I'd take 2 or 3 Xanax bars and wash them down with a pint of 100 proof vodka and think nothing of it.
Needless to say my WDs were horrific and life-threatening. Even with medical detox, it was pretty rough.

Hello everybody, I feel so ashamed, I am super inexperienced with benzos an had delusions of sobriety, took 2mg in the afternoon (like 12/13pm) then 4mg and a joint at night, that's the last thing I remember, I woke up a whole day later with minor bruises on my forehead, my dad found me asleep with a nug of flower in the desk and got really angry (imagine if he knew) I was so irresponsible I could have died killed someone or god knows what, my family didn't say nothing so Im quite sure I didn't do anything terribly bartarded, pure luck. I need advice on how not to black out, I just want to get a little high without fucking my whole life up, also, (here comes the shame again) I got more pills today, bright side I tidied my room(?) I took 1mg Klonopin at around 13:30pm, came home, swept, cleaned, if I were to take another 1mg kpin or Xanax at around 23pm would I black out? I will never go over 2mg again and I know kpins last a long time therefore the question, thanks to everyone, I'm glad im fine with no permanent damage and that I didn't do anything crazy, I am sorry for being this way, I would be so ashamed if mum found out:'(( but life its been so so so fucking hard these past months. I cant enjoy anything, anxiety, depression, etc.
sorry for venting I NEED ADVICE ON DOSING AND HOW TO NOT BLACK OUT. THANKS LOVE EVERYBODY
Hey, eres un toque peso pluma con las benzos si te metiste un black out con 4mg hehehe. Pasa a todos, especialmente con alprazolam. Ten cuidado la próxima vez. Vibras 💫💫💫💯

So altogether you had 6mg xanax plus some weed? Yes that could make you black out if you're not used to benzos, for sure man. I edited the title of your thread to say 6mg instead of 4mg cos that makes a big difference. The title of your thread also has something about 50mg missing...what's that about? You didn't mention it in your post.

Also, try not to beat yourself up about what happened. The important things are you are SAFE, and you have learned a valuable lesson about benzos. It's super easy to black out on what can seem like really small, innocuous doses.

Please do not try to mess around with benzos as a recreational drug, it will only end in chaos, damage, injuries, people being really angry at you, you being embarrassed not knowing what you did whilst blacked out (or having to hear stories of what you did whilst blacked out), or much much worse you could end up dead.

The best way to enjoy benzos is to take a therapeutic dose and enjoy it for its intended purpose, which is to relieve anxiety and relax the muscles. Say for example: xanax around 1-2mg, there's no real need to take more than that unless you've developed a tolerance. But you should try to avoid that if possible.
Ativan I take about 0.5-1mg.
Valium I take about 15mg.

I personally like to keep my benzo doses super dooper low because I am really wary of tolerance, addiction and the dreaded benzo withdrawals.

Always remember that you can always take MORE of a drug, you can never take LESS ;)

Heavy benzo withdrawals are by far the worst withdrawals, even worse than heroin withdrawals. And they can actually kill you whereas opiate withdrawals cannot.

The Golden Rule: DO NOT mix benzos with alcohol!

the pills are all real pharma, pretty easy and cheap to get, im from Argentina, only fentanyl case we had was in cocaine and it was carfentanyl. Thanks for the replies everyone, I will try 1mg with a little tramadol and hide the rest away.
There's no real need to mix xanax with tramadol. Do you take tramadol regularly? Do you take any other medication?

Alprazolam is highly amnesiac due to how lyophilic it is and also how tightly it binds to the GABA-A receptor

OP probably had flualp bars though which is even more amnesiac
What makes you say flualp?
(He said these particular ones were legit pharma pills though but I'm just curious as to your thoughts re: flualp)

Hey, eres un toque peso pluma con las benzos si te metiste un black out con 4mg hehehe. Pasa a todos, especialmente con alprazolam. Ten cuidado la próxima vez. Vibras 💫💫💫💯
He took 2mg in the afternoon then another 4mg in the evening plus some weed. Hes got zero tolerance. I'm not that surprised he blacked out 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
(He said these particular ones were legit pharma pills though but I'm just curious as to your thoughts re: flualp)
Oh, I didn't see that part. Flualp is very commonly in pressed counterfeit Xanax bars sold on the streets and online. Had some pretty long blackouts from a single dose on that one.

So did you ever find out what happened to the other 50 mg??

Oh, I didn't see that part. Flualp is very commonly in pressed counterfeit Xanax bars sold on the streets and online. Had some pretty long blackouts from a single dose on that one.
Very good to know, thanks mate!

So altogether you had 6mg xanax plus some weed? Yes that could make you black out if you're not used to benzos, for sure man. I edited the title of your thread to say 6mg instead of 4mg cos that makes a big difference. The title of your thread also has something about 50mg missing...what's that about? You didn't mention it in your post.

Also, try not to beat yourself up about what happened. The important things are you are SAFE, and you have learned a valuable lesson about benzos. It's super easy to black out on what can seem like really small, innocuous doses.

Please do not try to mess around with benzos as a recreational drug, it will only end in chaos, damage, injuries, people being really angry at you, you being embarrassed not knowing what you did whilst blacked out (or having to hear stories of what you did whilst blacked out), or much much worse you could end up dead.

The best way to enjoy benzos is to take a therapeutic dose and enjoy it for its intended purpose, which is to relieve anxiety and relax the muscles. Say for example: xanax around 1-2mg, there's no real need to take more than that unless you've developed a tolerance. But you should try to avoid that if possible.
Ativan I take about 0.5-1mg.
Valium I take about 15mg.

I personally like to keep my benzo doses super dooper low because I am really wary of tolerance, addiction and the dreaded benzo withdrawals.

Always remember that you can always take MORE of a drug, you can never take LESS ;)

Heavy benzo withdrawals are by far the worst withdrawals, even worse than heroin withdrawals. And they can actually kill you whereas opiate withdrawals cannot.

The Golden Rule: DO NOT mix benzos with alcohol!

There's no real need to mix xanax with tramadol. Do you take tramadol regularly? Do you take any other medication?

He took 2mg in the afternoon then another 4mg in the evening plus some weed. Hes got zero tolerance. I'm not that surprised he blacked out 🤷‍♀️
The whole point is that I probably took the rest being blackout, cause the blisters where there, but empty lol... im glad to be alive, still using tho, trying to do some uni work at least on 1mg xanax, may get some weed w daddy's money later... not doing my best. thanks for all the comments I learned a lot, idk what flualp is but yeah the bars that made me black out where different, 2mg now I have 1mg and they seem to hit a little less even taking 2mg.

also mom found the xanax too lmfaoo, she was more on the sad than the angry side, if I dont get better I think I'd rather get hospitalized but maybe that sucks even more.

also mom found the xanax too lmfaoo, she was more on the sad than the angry side, if I dont get better I think I'd rather get hospitalized but maybe that sucks even more.
Hrmmm...it sounds like your mum is really concerned about you. And your dad is too judging by what you said in your previous posts. Would you mind if I ask, how old are you? You obviously live with your parents (no judgement, I've lived with my parents as an adult). What do you have going on in your life that you need to mentally escape from at the moment?

Bad things happen when you forget about good food,vitamins etc and then also overdose your substances, especialy benzos. Might be a lack of food and also doing your life in wrong enviroment. Getting high from thc is to get high. Many substances like benzos are there just to help sleep.