• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Blacked out but feeling AWSOME when wake up (physcally)

Mracid

Bluelighter
Yesterday I bought 300mg DXM in 15mg pills from robitussin. I forgot to mention that 8 hours before that I took 1.65g of lyrica just like I do every 3 days, added to 1 30mg flurazepam. I started coughing and then went for the DXM. When I got home I used half the bottle since those do really not alot to me, probably ( and I'm theorizing this) my cannabis tolerance reduced the amount of NMDA receptor making the binding afinity lower or IDK. After this I tought why not add to the benzo and DXM feeling by buying 1L of wine which I drank in less than 2 hours (I am 110lbs and never ever drink) added to another 150mg DXM and 2 flurazepam 30mg. I do not remeber anything past the moment I threw the empy bottle of wine to recycle. I only remember being in my bed later throwing up a little (lucky me I havent ate all day so basically it was short but painful).

when I woke up this mornin I had 11 flurazepam gone and I remeber taking a total of 8 since I got the bottle yesterday, so I took 3 more when I was blacked out, seems like I punched in the sand but theres no sand here, made my tendinitis worse than it was for the last 2 weeks and I can't remember how much weed I smoked.

Everyone is going to comment on how much I looked for a black out... well I did ! I have untreated chronic pain since 2 years ago. And when the pain peaks I dont know what to do and with the DXM from my cold, the renewed flurazepam and the fact that I am 18 I made a decision to either leave my body/blackout or die.

The most interesting thing is that I woke up at 12am next day(today) feeling better than I usually do. IDK if it is the 330mg of flurazepam took in 2 days or anything really but I skipped wake and bake and I feel awsome except losing 20$ and a third of my monthly flurazepam to black out..

Anyone else was once searching for coma and woke up fresh and more comfortable in your body?

Well that happened to me.

Last edited:
You could very well be happy that nothing bad happened.

I never feel bad after a night of heavy drinking if I got enough sleep.

And I always felt chilled and cozy the day after dxm.
Even after blacking out on 1200mg of dxm and I dont know how much lorazepam (of course still tripping a bit).

Just take it as it is....enjoy and dont try to replicate.

With chronic testicular pain and the area around 10cm diameter and NO meds for pain or anything IDK how I can handle months and months without blackouts like this, btw first one ever.

And I am not Happy I am still alive! Because I know that the pain wont go away and DR see me as a junkie while I never ever consumed opiates recreationnaly.

I suggest to try to get into pain management.

Edit: maybe you already tried that but dont give up and try different dr's in your area.

Wish you all the best!

They dont believe in my pain , they see a 18years old seeking for pain meds what do you think they believe...

You're lucky you did not die from combining that much alcohol and downers like the Lyrica, and benzos, and the Robitussin pills which probably did not contain only DXM. Or that you did not pull a Hendrix and choke on your own vomit while you were asleep.

Stay safe.

I didnt even pass out totally, I remember puking on my legs trying to get to the bathroom, I didnt make it :p. Had to clean up and then puked in trash can. I Have kind of a REALLY stimulated system. It is kindof my problem. But It is not Dopamine energy it is action potential (Ions meditaded) controlled mainly by glutamic acid and ion cannals.

So NMDA antagonists does squat to me unless I take equidose of 300 dxm which is too pricy and I dunno what it does to those IMPORTANT recptoprs but my pain makes me think Illogically. I dont Like it ! But I think that with my system I dont have access to anyhing that could kill me (who buys 10 robitussin?) so I think the worst that can happen is some damage that will be healed by nootropics and tea. (mabe some but not all :p) I do not intendt do do any other NDMA antagonists before more studies are published about that.

Lyrica feels enegetic for me, REALLY, lyrica is my dooothings day. Today I mixed with My noots wich I usually dont do and I felt a 10 hour enegry burst that I could simply control if I concentrated but I didnt want I wanted to walk wierd and help random kid with his 3point shot. But when I did I could do AMAZING TIHNGS I was really better at art and trust me I SUCK. I cleaned my house stories house in 2h30. and then I went for an hour walk where I sprinted and felt like The Flash ! I was insane.

I came back did ALOT of other stuff (7hours...?) an now Its been 13 hours and I am still stimulated and disihibited, well I am not really inhibited sober or on weed which is my sober, but still the effect of lyrica are strong but that is normal it takes a day to get back from 1.5g. The phenylpiracetam isnt present anymore but I feel He left something that helps me boost.

Awsome combination when your have a STRONG stimulating system, it helps with reward system and lowers body's oversensitivity to sense(every senses) thething is that when you take a stimulant(safe ones) with it you can control the intensity of mostly everything that you percieve, awsome experiance .

Enouth about lyrica thanks for the support on a hard time.

Last edited: