• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Black

CranksterGangster

Greenlighter
i was wondering if there’s any way you can make your black taste better, if you’re smoking off tin foil? this bs they have now taste like straight up doodoo. i’m more of a speed man myself can tell you anything any way any how any part or trick to that but when it comes to black i’m not that knowledgeable. any tips are appreciated , unless they are ahh don’t even do it orrrr being haters like stfu catch me stressing when i’m nodded off that fenny lol 🥰

When I was using black I would dab it in a rig like thc wax, just with no water to avoid any excess waste. It still tasted bad but atleast I was only taking 1 or 2 hits at a time.

I don't reccomend you do this unless you are tolerant and are sure you aren't fent contaminated. Not sure if tar is being cut with fent nowadays, but I have to say it out of caution. The shits in everything

Stay safe

When I was using black I would dab it in a rig like thc wax, just with no water to avoid any excess waste. It still tasted bad but atleast I was only taking 1 or 2 hits at a time.

I don't reccomend you do this unless you are tolerant and are sure you aren't fent contaminated. Not sure if tar is being cut with fent nowadays, but I have to say it out of caution. The shits in everything

Stay safe
thanks for the suggestion, i’ve done that in the past except i would use water and reclaim it later buy evaluating the water off. didn’t taste as bad as the black now days. and that’s the only reason i’m doing black tbh lol coming off a sick one from those blues and remembered i had a little bit of black that my buddy gave me a couple weeks ago. personally i prefer fent over h. but i’m also not a party popper, meaning people only doing it to look cool and those are the ones that end up dead. granted seasoned vets still get a wicked batch and slump but honestly i have been trying to cut back lately after i noticed how hard in the mf paint i’ve been going lol

my gods that crap smelled so bad and tasted like death, i too got some when my plug went to las vegas(how dare he take a vacation and not tell me) and i couldnt get fent, i barely got high, but what a stink and yeah horrid taste, but god worked in mysterious ways for me, glad i hated it, maybe smoke it with a jolly rancher or mint in your mouth, ugh

my gods that crap smelled so bad and tasted like death, i too got some when my plug went to las vegas(how dare he take a vacation and not tell me) and i couldnt get fent, i barely got high, but what a stink and yeah horrid taste, but god worked in mysterious ways for me, glad i hated it, maybe smoke it with a jolly rancher or mint in your mouth, ugh
Fuckin ass holes anyways lol i ended up steaming my tooters and still have the black undecided what i’m wanting to do, only got a point or two

You could probably just chew some freshly applied strong gum to try and cover the taste. Or you could switch to plugging since smoking is pretty harsh on the lungs

I'm in the UK and only had tar a few times, as it's only partially aceytalised with acetic acid not AA I use to heat it on the foil slowly to burn off the viniger to make it more palatable.

What about some sort of acetone wash or IsoOH/MeOH/EtOH extraction?

Surely filtering through a layer of sand and activated charcoal/ diatemous earth (pre wetted of course with extraction solvent so as not to lose product)

A small scale plastic Buchner funnel and vaccum flask can be easily put together with epoxy or even hot glue and dry solvents are easy to prepare.