• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Black tar

LiveNlearn

Greenlighter
i’ve done it over 10 times but I’ve never use black tar

What is the easiest way to mix up a shot of it

just like other heroin... mix with water, melt on spoon, stir, use cotton, bang it

I never banged but I used to snort the liquified tar/water mixture

Just heat it with water and whatever doesn’t dissolve after 10-15 seconds of sporadic heat is cut. Enjoy! Just be careful and don’t skin pop. The tar causes ulcers WAY more frequently than the powder!

The tar causes ulcers WAY more frequently than the powder!

yeah, may have something to do with what they cut it with, back in my tar days they would cut it with nasty shit like shoe polish, wood pulp, coffee grinds.... and other weird shit that isn't supposed to be in your veins.

Shoe polish can't be good for you.

Cartel didn't give a fuck, they supplied my entire town. Sounds racist but we called them "the beans". I grew up next to the Mexican Border. They ran everything.

I'm guessing it was the middle/low end dealers that added the shoe polish, though. It has the same color/consistency as black tar -_-

except for the good shit, brown sugar, which was dry and powdery

You're gonna need citric acid when cooking up a shot of black. It won't dissolve otherwise.

You're gonna need citric acid when cooking up a shot of black. It won't dissolve otherwise.
No you don’t need no acid. Tar is a #4 heroin as they call it. It will dissolve in water just fine.

I usually use hot water just to get it to melt quick but that’s not even necessary (although I do recommend that much). However, you don’t want to add acid to any IV solution that you don’t need to, trust me. And you don’t need it here.

Most black tar should be water soluble without acid but it can vary depending on location and connect, I’ve heard up in BC some spots use acid but more often that’s a EU thing.

Black Tar is essentially very crude #4 heroin with all the other alkaloids still contained. Sometimes it’s 6-monoacetylmorphine but seems to be more often Diacetylmorphine.

-GC

Either way even when it’s 6-MAM you only need acid with heroin hcl or heroin base (or number 3 heroin if you wanna go by the numbers; this is the stuff they have in Europe and the ME mostly). Tar should always be a very poorly/lowly refined # 4 heroin and ergo no acid.

Yup your right on that, just making small talk ;)

And you mean just heroin base I assume, not HCl too as the HCl is the water soluble “#4.”
-GC

Yep, I hear that 4 sure brother. Not to sound to anal or anything u know it’s just that IMO u don’t wanna add acid to anything that you IV that you don’t have to; very caustic shit.

Does anyone know about the tar production process (don't just quote Wikipedia shit I already know that) from experience or what you've heard from the mexicans? I know acetic acid is used instead of acetic anhydride I'm just wondering if anyone knows more than this about the extraction/cooking process

No you don’t need no acid. Tar is a #4 heroin as they call it. It will dissolve in water just fine.

I usually use hot water just to get it to melt quick but that’s not even necessary (although I do recommend that much). However, you don’t want to add acid to any IV solution that you don’t need to, trust me. And you don’t need it here.
I'm just quoting what I've been told by junkie friends and seen first hand. 🤷‍♂️

i've never shoot tar tbh, smoke it maybe but shoot that brown gunk....fuck that...