• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Black tar heroin to cheese

Psychedstoner

Bluelighter
I want to make make my black tar heroin into a snortable powder (aka cheese) but I have a few questions as I've never attempted this. I understand the process pretty well but any tips on how to do it better would be much appreciated. On to the questions.
1. Can I freeze the h before putting it on the plate or will this have adverse effects on the h or the process? (besides taking longer I imagine)
2. What powder substance would any experienced bluelighters recommend. I was considering dph but I hear the burn is terrible. I was also considering some norco but I didn't know if this would be a good idea, it sounds potentially dangerous.
3. When it's all said and done will it all be equal potency or is it possible that parts will be more potent than others?
My first question is the most important to me as I can't find a straight answer anywhere. Thanks in advance

Don't mix it with any other opiate or downer - use something inert because you do not know the strength of your product.

Somebody with a bit more knowledge on the process of drying will help you out - freezing shouldn't cause any damage nor would heat drying but wait until somebody experienced lets you know.

The only substance I've personally used in the past to mix with liquid tar was crushed Unisom (doxylamine) tablets

It's hardly rocket science, it's just a matter of figuring out the appropriate ratio between the powder you're using as a base, and the water/tar you're adding to it. Which can be tricky I guess, that's why I've only ever tried it once, I was usually too lazy if I wanted to snort it so I'd just "water loop" it up my nose

Thank you both that's very useful. I didn't mention because it didn't think it mattered but it's some pretty strong H. Not pure by any means but the best I've ever seen in my area. I'd rate it a good B-