• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

black tar heroin into mexican brown powder process

yeah the eyedropper is nice..you can get a glass eye dropper at a pharmacy..be sure to use a as little water as possible in the spoon, then like on your back preferably with your head hanging back over the side, drop in nose and enjoy. make sure to cool it down though it can hurt:X

no you do not need acid for tar that is for some of the powders (i believe..)

OK, so it's a salt and therefore made for shooting. I would guess thats the acetate salt (when you do the morphine->heroin you get the acetate salt). They obviously don't put any effort to clean it up. I strongly suggest that you oven dry it. It will stink of vinager but better than shooting it. You won't lose any opiate, but you will lose weight & the tar effect. Should be snortable as a solid.

^^ im still a bit wary.. it really seems like this might just melt it into unusable goo..but if someone tries it let us know how it works.

chinacat311 said:
^^ im still a bit wary.. it really seems like this might just melt it into unusable goo..but if someone tries it let us know how it works.

Increase the heat slowly. It will get softer at 100 & may become a liquid, but when the acetic acid evaporates it will leave a powder.

Ahh I wish I can remember and I dont really feel like tracking it down in my documents, but I cant remember if you freeze it or heat it than take it to a chesse grater, grate a big chunck and your left with a brown powder that can be shot smoked or snorted with out the use of vinegar.

Sorry I dont deal with Tar to often and if I do its just to shoot Oreo's, tar/white#4. The info is out there I believe the Arizona State police? Texas maybee detailed the process stupidly at one point.

Thats my 2mg's...

Peace,
Seedless

generally from what i see the mexi brown powder is generally a hell of alot better than most tar. the brown mexi powder stuff will turn hard after exposure to moisture. it will kind of resemble tar, but it's not as goopy. more like a hard brown rock that will crush back into powder later. anyway........

nono, most of the powder is cut way more than the tar. ive come across many balloons of the powder, in these cases, i always get double what i need with the tar. hate that powder shit.