• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Black tar heroin and fentanyl? Does it happen?

This is the main reason i NEVER IV heroin.. I always smoke it.

I only IV what i know what I'm putting in my body.. such as RX opiates.. Oxy, Dilaudid, Morphine, etc.

Anything is possible, but i'd say no way too. The peeps who prepare this stuff are looking for the most cost effective and simple way to cut their shit.....Fentanyl and Tar just doesn't make sense. And to echo everyone else in this thread.....YES!!! TEST TASTE. You can always just smoke a little and see how potent it is.....then do a reasonably sized shot.

Anything is possible, but i'd say no way too. The peeps who prepare this stuff are looking for the most cost effective and simple way to cut their shit.....Fentanyl and Tar just doesn't make sense. And to echo everyone else in this thread.....YES!!! TEST TASTE. You can always just smoke a little and see how potent it is.....then do a reasonably sized shot.

You're new but this is effective advice in life---when you don't know, it's better to keep your mouth shut than open it and let the world know you're a fool.

Black tar has been cut with fentanyl (proved by lab tests of seized product). It's more common now than when this thread started 3 years ago.

this sucks. they've ruined heroin just like they did with cocaine. what the fuck.

Pretty good info here. If there was fent in the tar, what kind of effects would someone be able to look for if smoking it? I feel like if it wears off too quickly that would be a sign, or if it's more sedating than usual.

Ive had fent in the hospital. I don't consider it euphoric at all. Ihad it post heart surgery and my case shouldn't be unique. If given an option I'd have chose Demerol or m.s. in that order.