• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Black Tar Flu Like Symptoms?

poodle448

Bluelighter
I am tied between this being food poisoning from the sandwich I ate the day before this happened, smoking a little too much, or maybe a bad cut, if possible?

I don't smoke very often, the most I normally smoke is one or two times a week, only for the past month and a half. I smoked today, and I probably had about two and a half grams. Everything was going well, but it was hard for me to finish the last tray, as I began feeling very ill.

I felt as if I had possibly smoked too much and needed to stop and I would end up throwing up. (I'm sure almost all of us have been there before.) I never could throw up, but when I felt as if it was about to come up, I felt the vomit in my throat, and it became difficult to breathe.

It's been about ten hours since I smoked, and I still feel this in my stomach. I feel very ill, I did eat, and that just helped me feel a little better in the sense of being very hungry and needing to eat, but I still feel this flu like feeling in my stomach.

I am not experiencing any other side effects, no headache, no fever or aches in my bones. I do not think it's possible for me to have a physical dependency to heroin; I have the times I do smoke spaced out fairly far, about every Monday or Tuesday, and then Thursday or Friday. I will occasionally have enough left over the day after I smoke, to enjoy one or two more trays.

I kind of think that the sandwich I had the day before had gave me food poisoning. (I also had a protein shake with this sandwich.) I just wanted to see if anybody had any other ideas of what this might be? I believe it could be food poisoning, or perhaps a bad interaction with a cut in the BTH. I'm not too familiar with the cuts normally used for tar, so maybe there's something gnarly there?

I am almost certain that I am not experiencing withdrawals, but I guess it could be possible? What do some of you people believe? Is it food poisoning, a nasty cut, or could I just have coincidentally gotten a stomach flu that began to affect me at this very time? Or maybe something completely different?

Probably you had too much but it's hard to say. I'm thinking if it was caused by something you ate, you would have felt sick sooner. I'm going to move this to BDD and leave this open for now. Keep in mind the responses you get would be speculative though.

I speculate that two and a half grams is a lot - especially if you don't smoke it very often. No idea how pure it was, but even at the lower end of the scale, that would be more than nauseating for most people.

It's a good chance you smoked too much. You would be experiencing other syptoms if it were wd. I will say food posioning is a possibility, it can take up to 3 days to develop symptoms, diarrhea being the main one.

If symptoms last less than 2 days, you smoked too much, if they last more than 2-3 days, you probably have food posioning..

- hs

If you had food poisoning you would not be hungry the slightest and whatever you ate wouldve caused all the shit your feeling in your stomach to finally come up, my opinion is you smoked too much

Food poisoning doesn't happen two days later! It would be hours later. And you would either be puking, shitting your brains out or both. Food poisoning is awful.

Yea man I agree with Kaden 2.5g for a non tolerant user is pretty damn high, you probably did too much. Of its not that then it's prolly the food poisoning.

withdrawals from east coast powder usually hit me following morning about 8hrs after. The black tar I get nowadays I usually can go at least 12-24 before any major symptoms occur so id rule that out unless you started smoking after taking suboxone earlier on.

Food poisoning does not take 2 or 3 days to develop lol. Food poisoning happens 45 mins after you eat something bad and all of the sudden you start profusely sweating. Your body will then try it's best to violently expel whatever the hell you put in it. When it happened to me I was vomiting into a bucket while having diarrhea.