Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Black specks in MDMA powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

henlik

Greenlighter
I recently bought some MDMA-crystals from X. The 0.5 grams were triple vacuum-packed, but there was something i stumbled upon.
It appears to be a few tiny black grains in the off-white powder. I've got no access to a test kit so i was wondering if these kinds of spots are normal?
The product has excellent reviews as have the vendor.

Another question, i am struggling to sleep well due to muscle tenseness in my neck and down my back. Never seem to get properly tired or sleepy, which is horrible. Would taking MDMA enhance this problem? I've never tried the substance so i thought i'd ask! Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey man, welcome to the forum. First of all I would edit the name of the site you got the crystals out of your post, that's against the sourcing rule I'm afraid :)

As for the spots, they could be normal, they could be not. Besides a testkit there is no way to determine from sight, smell, colour, texture,... if your product is any good. So I'm afraid we can't answer that question, more so it isn't even allowed here. Suppose someone on here tells you "yeah that's without a doubt good product", you believe them and end up ingesting something toxic. See my point? I've seen black spots before yeah, but that doesn't mean anything. Every aspect of MDMA (smell, color, texture,...) can be faked and is indeed being actively faked

About sleeping. Normally if it's really MDMA and nothing else sleeping shouldn't be a problem once the effects have completely worn off. But that's not a certainty, some people have more difficulties with this than others. But I would say if it's a few hours after your roll you should be able to sleep without a problem, even more so if you have danced all night and are physically exhausted. If your product contains other things than MDMA it's very well possible though you won't be able to sleep. MDMA does indeed cause increased muscle tension for a while afterwards but I think the physical exhaustion combined with the after-MDMA bliss will negate their effects on your sleep

Last edited:
I'll add my experience, but I find most psychedelics wake me up to injuries I block out or just more sensitive to pain especially in the end. It doesn't destroy the experience though it is just part of it

So if i am generally feeling stiff and sore in my neck, this will steer my rolling?

No most likely not. The effects of the MDMA will probably overpower this. It's only afterwards that this will become noticeable but again I think the afterglow will negate this. You could turn out to have a bit more soreness the day after though compared to before the roll. I've had rolls where my body was completely wrecked from training with sore muscles all over. This disappeared completely as soon as the effects of the MDMA fully developed

As tacodude said this is not true for psychedelics, they tend to amplified bodily discomfort, though not all of them do this

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for the input. The tensions also go throughout my jaw, for example i can't finish a yawn properly.

I'm also suspected to have a mild anxiety/depression, mostly "self diagnosed". Varied mood throughout the day, and generally approaching daily activities with a slight negativity/skepticism. Should i be cautious because of this? Am also a happy/silly guy as well though.
And would it be wise to dose with perhaps 0.05g to test hypersensitivity? Or is a dose of 110mg a safe dose whatever? I weigh approx 80 kg. Got an extreme effect from one bowl of weed the first time(combined with alcohol, heart racing/dizzyness), although it probably can't be compared. A little concerned. Thanks!

If you are certain you are ingesting MDMA (I would really buy a testkit, they are not expensive and are invaluable) normally any negativity/skepticism you have will disappear. That's one of the properties of MDMA, it makes it very difficult to think anything negative, so no caution is needed. You will find that whatever you do or say when rolling will seem like the natural thing to do, everything is all right with the world and you will feel very very connected to the people around you, especially the ones that are also rolling. It creates a sense of "we're all in this together". Any positive personality traits you have will likely be reinforced and negative ones suppressed. Don't worry, rolling for the first time comes natural, don't think so much about it, if you stick to the few basic rules MDMA has there really isn't much to worry about

Remember that on the comeup you can become very anxious and nervous, it could seem like something is wrong. Just wait it out, once the effects have fully developed, which usually is 15-20 minutes after first effects this feeling will disappear completely. Don't freak out if that happens, it is completely normal and not dangerous or a sign anything is wrong though it might seem like there is at that moment

As for the hypersensitivity yeah if you really want to be on the safe side test for that. Just make sure the ingested dose is so small it's below the dose at which you start to feel it so you don't create any tolerance, and to be on the safe side do this test a while before your actual roll. Also weed can turn the roll a bit more psychedelic, which isn't for everyone so keep this in mind. Though I find this fun

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Sorry, this type of thread is not allowed here. Buy a test kit. There are so many things that could be in there.

As for dosage of an unknown compound... keep in mind some substances can kill you with less than a milligram. Seriously, don't mess around. If you are concerned about what you're taking, test it. Its a small price to pay to save your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.