• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Black out for a few hours after Etizolam and others drugs?

ChiRChiR

Greenlighter
Hello,

Yesterday I took:
- Etizolam 2mg (but apparently 7 more mg missing from the strip the next day)
- Ketamine, a few dozens of mg
- Carisoprodol 600mg
- Tramadol 600 mg earlier during the day
- Smoked a bit of weed.

Apparently, I blacked out because my Wife showed me videos she took of me... and I don't remember any of it. It has lasted a few hours according to her.

When I woke up this morning. 7mg of Etizolam were missing.

Could the 9mg of Etizolam (if I redosed while blacked out) be the reason of this blacking out?

I'm used to take Tramadol at high dosages, Ketamine, Weed... and I've never had amnesia like that. So I'm quite afraid...

And my best guess is the problem was the Etizolam... which is new to me?

Any idea?

Thank you

Using multiple drugs at a time including benzos(theino) can most certainly cause a black out. Impossible to say what part of the combo tipped the scales but I can say be safe out there and slow down a little on a wedesday ;)

The etizolam dose at 9 mg is most likely the backbone of the cause of the complete blackout (and not simply memory impairment).

Most of the other drugs in your list are associated with impairing, or altering, short term memory, more or less. Adding them to a high etizolam dose would most likely affect your behavior during the blackout state. Read as: intoxicated and out of control.

Last edited:
Hey OP, are you really that unfamiliar with how these drugs work? I feel like it could be really dangerous for you to be mixing all of these different substances when you seem to be lacking even an elementary understanding of how they work and how they effect cognition. I'm not saying this to be an asshole, it's a fact.

As little as twice the typical dosage of any given Benzodiazepine can be enough to cause amnesia and loss of awareness. It's not surprising in the least that this happened to you.