• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Black mdma

Russell420

Greenlighter
So I got some mdma, Well what I thought was mdma, but it?s like a very dark purple/black almost like a chunk of coal, every time I?ve seen mdma it?s always been a light brown colour,
can anyone tell me why it? is black? and if there?s anything I need to be careful of, it was tested right in front of me and tastes just like any other mdma but I?m still a bit sceptical about it, any info would help
Thankyou

I've tried MDMA that was a dark purple one time and didn't have a great experience, but to be fair there were other factors. I could definitely feel it was impure though based on some bodily side effects I don't get as much from cleaner product.

Overall if it's all I had I'd take it but fortunately I don't have to make that decision.

I should mention however my product while dark purple, had very obvious crystalline formation (not that rock/chunk of coal look) so your stuff could potentially feel nasty.

After multiple reagent tests you look at two things. Crystal formation and color. Both are important but the crystal formation is more so, typically impurities impede crystal formation and/or it's a nasty fused mess. Clear crystals with obvious flat sides and edges that can at times almost resemble a piece of quartz being ideal.

-GC