European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Black market Valium/Ludes

chrashz

Greenlighter
Hello all. Last night a guy offered to sell me some valium, and I thought why not? He procured a bag of tiny, purple pellets like no valium I had seen before. Obviously I was sceptical; he said they were illicit presses and they each contained 20mg diazepam. I bought literally a few and I am yet to try them. My question is, and this is a ridiculous long shot, but has anyone come across these illicit pills? If so, are they actually diazepam? My first guess is that they are an RC, I know a lot of RC vendors press their flubromazepam and diclazepam and all of those not-so-nice benzo's into pellets - I know I can get a test kit but it hardly seems worth the hassle.

On another note, a different man sold me some 'Ludes' a few months ago that were also an illicit press. They were red/pink (can't quite remember) and had the letter 'M' on. I was obviously sceptical about these too, they were small and if my memory serves me correctly methaqualone is dosed at a few hundred mgs, so it didn't add up. Nevertheless, I took one and it probably was indeed a barbiturate of some sort, the effects were distinct from benzos - there was far more muscle relaxation and I partially melted into my bed, I felt like I could understand what that scene from a certain film was based on.. Has anyone come across these? It was in the Bristol area.

How solid was the purple colouring of the pellets? The only purple pellets I've had were 2mg diclazepam pellets a couple of weeks ago. They were quite pale.

It was speckled white and literally tiny, no scoreline. The most basic press you have ever seen. The man told me they were imported from Brazil, where they are pressed illicitly - he actually seemed quite trustworthy and he made very little profit, if any. In hindsight, I doubt they are the product of any of the RC vendors

Safe to say they're not diaz....

IIRC f-lam pellets are purple...

But so are MST 30s so be a bit careful with them mate...

(Although we dont do pill ID questions so fuck knows really)

So you don't think it's possible he is telling the truth? Surely there could be clandestine diaz production elsewhere in the world, or maybe its a scenario similar to methaq from south africa. Either way, the pills are definitely a home press, they are not pharm grade in any way shape or form, not even RC vendor grade either

Mate it's absolutely impossible for anyone here to say.

That's why we steer away from pill ID questions. Cos it's impossible and plus if anyone here says yeah it's valium you'll be fine and you take it and aren't....then bluelight would be in bother...

I'm really sorry but neither I or anyone else can say whether it's real of not.

If I had to guess I'd say no though.....

Are WEDONOS not just totally inundated with samples ?

I would have thought they would have been as it seems too good a service for people to pass up.....being free and all.....

I really doubt that was methaqualone. It's not even manufactured anymore. Could be any one of the barbiturates.

I think they make methaq on the black market in South Africa Tinker.....they call it "buttons" IIRC....

Yeah I saw a Ross Kemp documentary where they mix it with crystal meth and smoke it......

Nasty stuff..

I wasn't asking for an ID I was actually only asking if anyone had come across them, I also conceded that that was a long shot, although I thought they might be somewhat common. You said quite frankly that they weren't diazepam, I pointed out that they could well be. I find the idea of clandestine diazepam/barbiturate production quite interesting - my area has literally been inundated with these 'ludes' recently and I was simply wondering if anyone had any other input about the matter. It's curious, I wonder where they're coming from and what the active is. Might well send them to a lab

wow just scrolling through the sample results on WEDINOS is a madness. Each and every one of those submissions has a story behind it. Like this one: The intent was valium, the effects are listed as 'Increased Confidence, Increased Stamina, Visual Hallucinations, Irregular Heartbeat, Panic Attack, Insomnia, Suicidal Ideation'.. It turned out to be mere diaz

I still doubt they are diaz for the simple reason that the market has been flooded with several types of very cheap RC benzo powders for years (until now). Its far more likely that they are pressed from an RC benzo and if it was one with a similar half life it would be very difficult to tell the difference anyway. .

We could speculate all day but a lab test is the only way you'll know for sure.

And wendos is very hard reading but they will test it for free if you send a sample to them.+

wow just scrolling through the sample results on WEDINOS is a madness. Each and every one of those submissions has a story behind it. Like this one: The intent was valium, the effects are listed as 'Increased Confidence, Increased Stamina, Visual Hallucinations, Irregular Heartbeat, Panic Attack, Insomnia, Suicidal Ideation'.. It turned out to be mere diaz

Sure. And let that be a lesson in interpreting Bluelight posts too.

Fair enough my friend that was my thinking exactly, and quite right speculation won't generate any conclusions. I was hoping that someone may have actually come in to contact with them but that doesn't seem to be the case, no matter. I might send them to be tested and I'll report back if I do.

Incidentally, do you know if it is it unsafe to use any of the novel benzo derivatives for a stimulant comedown as you would with valium?

Yeah that's your best bet mate

As for unsafe.....well that depends really. There's nothing inherently unsafe about them that doesn't apply to benzos in general but I would stay away from flubromazolam as everyone who's had it (including me) has had bad experiences. It doesnt seem to do much at first then all of a sudden your completely fucked....total blackout and remember nothing. And it lasts for ages. Plus it's active in 25mcg doses so the powder is especially nasty unless you can dose very accurately. Something like diclazolam or clonazolam are your best best but they are hard to find as most vendors have stopped selling them

Let us know what the test results are on those pills though mate ..