• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Black Dom Perignon's. Any tried these?

Binbinbin

Greenlighter
A lad I know asked about these and he's wanting to know if you guys know anyone who's tried them.
Looks like the normal Dom's just very very black.

Cheers,

My pal tried them. Not that great. Long come up time (suspect PMA) jagged comedown off only 1/2 pill.
Stick to green if you can he says.

My pal tried them. Not that great. Long come up time (suspect PMA) jagged comedown off only 1/2 pill.
Stick to green if you can he says.

I agree with Binbinbin's buddy, had a decent night on these but I don't think they are as clean as the green but who knows.

With some higher quality presses, there's often a sort of glaze on the pill. Is it possible this slows the pill's breakdown in the stomach, causing the slower come up?

Last edited:
They are a high dose MDMA according to saferparty but the Nespresso's (made by the same presser) wound up having a batch tested with PMA in them so be careful. The reason for the long come up will just be how hard it's pressed.

Smashed these had 4 over them
they're awesome! They felt tripper than the greens, but strong come up a little nausea. I heard people saying they had pmaa a few people I met said the same there must a copy or something so test the pills out, but damn they're some good quality beans if they're they're the right ones, 238.5mg
mdma yummy!!!