• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

black coffee + tobacco = rapid fire bowel movement?

d1nach

Bluelighter
This is a serious question. In the morning after 5 cups of black coffee and some chewing tobacco within an hour ill feel a little nausous . Then run to the bathroom because I go to go. And I mean I got to go its no joke like ive tried laxatives and glycerine suppositories even enemas and they are nothing in comparison. So am I just imagining relationship where none exsists or do other people report this too?

Coffee and cigarettes is a very common way to help go poop in the morning, I'm one of them people who is constipated and tried everything, and only get relief from coffee and tobacco. I think you will be fine with a cup or two honestly. ..another way to help go poop is drinking a lot of water, it sounds cliche but realy works, believe it or not fiber will help you even go more if you consume it , then when you drink coffee and tobacco you will poop even more as the fiber helps compact all the stool so more comes out

Has to do with stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system which controls muscle movement. Its basically related to the stimulant properties of the two compounds... coffee makes my mornings very predictable lol

I think its also why people shit themselves when they are very frightened sudden stimulation of parasympathetic nervous system causes you to go into flight or fight response by stimulation of muscle tissue and that also includes the bowl, i might be mistaken though.