Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Black aussie kult humour, as good as it's ever been done.

Peace ! Love & Respekt.

Thank you for this Sir!

You know: sometimes in life and when you least expect it but need it a mate will step up and give you a helping hand. That's what happened this morning. @blue kringle sent me a link to this show (didn't even know it existed until this morning). It's the funniest shit I've seen in years. Made my day. Still laughing my way through S1 E1. But on YT the rest of the season and all episodes seem to be available.

NOT FOR THE WOKE OR PC MOB! NOR FOR THE SENSITIVE! You have been warned.

This is as good, if not better, than Alan Jones (Sky Australia) in a bad mood and on a good day! And probably to the Australians what Bill Burr is to the Americans!

Cheers Mate! 🇦🇺🇿🇦

Last edited:
Thank you for this Sir!

You know: sometimes in life and when you least expect it but need it a mate will step up and give you a helping hand. That's what happened this morning. @blue kringle sent me a link to this show (didn't even know it existed until this morning). It's the funniest shit I've seen in years. Made my day. Still laughing my way through S1 E1. But on YT the rest of the season and all episodes seem to be available.

NOT FOR THE WOKE MOB! NOR FOR THE SENSITIVE! You have been warned.

This is as good, if not better, than Alan Jones (Sky Australia) in a bad mood and on a good day! And probably to the Australians what Bill Burr is to the Americans!
Upse0 :cool::alien:

Just another lil fast fwd to a Dr Rudi piece.
ITSMINIMALISMBELIESITSCOMPLEXITY

next week or tmro my friend, im gonna send you a doug stanhope set that i recorded personally. and if you like the Life Support then i'm kinda sure you'll appreciate The Pope aka Doug Stanhope. That night was a black humour flame down. Peace and goodnight Dalpat077.

There's a problem with this link (unless it's just on my side). Here's the error: www.youtube.com unexpectedly closed the connection.
i checked it just now. it worked. If youre having trouble with the link, it's called 'life support dr rudi's advice on wankers"
none of that is a comment on BLighters. I love & respekt everyone i've met on BL.

If blue kringle ever sounds aggressive then i apologize 🕉️

This the kind of shit you wanna download and burn to DVD just in case it dissapears from YT one day!
Good on you mate. And thanks again for this. :heart3::ROFLMAO:

i checked it just now. it worked. If youre having trouble with the link, it's called 'life support dr rudi's advice on wankers"
none of that is a comment on BLighters. I love & respekt everyone i've met on BL.

If blue kringle ever sounds aggressive then i apologize 🕉️
It's funny you know that you mention this. Isn't this a lot better than us all taking pot shots at each and swinging jabs (no pun intended) over some dumb fucking vaccines or spoiled brat superhero sport celebrities. For damn sure I'm in a nice mood thanks to this. Also very good for building international relations no?

It's funny you know that you mention this. Isn't this a lot better than us all taking pot shots at each and swinging jabs (no pun intended) over some dumb fucking vaccines or spoiled brat superhero sport celebrities. For damn sure I'm in a nice mood thanks to this. Also very good for building international relations no?
What a succinct comment Dalpat077! Like the best pure hardcore punk or industrial bands, we are rating or whatever. like metahysically or spiritually. i always felt bad about how drunk dastardly i was that night. but the chumps fucking deserved & doug's the freshest MFKER

What a succinct comment Dalpat077! Like the best pure hardcore punk or industrial bands, we are rating or whatever. like metahysically or spiritually. i always felt bad about how drunk dastardly i was that night. but the chumps fucking deserved & doug's the freshest MFKER
For the record I was in no way pointing fingers at you nor referring to you and whatever antics you may have gotten up to in the past. And my comment is pretty rich coming from somebody with my political ideologies and rhetoric (there I just saves others from pointing that out to me i.e. I'm well aware). I don't even know which night you're referring to i.e. I obviously wasn't at the party! :ROFLMAO:

But wait until we get to S1 E2 and the little dude in the wheelchair. Oh and the flowers! That's bound to set somebody off here!

For the record I was in no way pointing fingers at you nor referring to you

i'm not a suspicious person [bless u] just an auspicious person [bless u}

Thank you for this Sir!

NOT FOR THE WOKE OR PC MOB! NOR FOR THE SENSITIVE! You have been warned.

Cheers Mate! 🇦🇺🇿🇦
What a slamm3r reply. From Oz back ta SA, we on that!!!

For the record I was in no way pointing fingers at you nor referring to you and whatever antics you may have gotten up to in the past. And my comment is pretty rich coming from somebody with my political ideologies and rhetoric (there I just saves others from pointing that out to me i.e. I'm well aware). I don't even know which night you're referring to i.e. I obviously wasn't at the party! :ROFLMAO:

But wait until we get to S1 E2 and the little dude in the wheelchair. Oh and the flowers! That's bound to set somebody off here!

Unfortunately the entire Life Support series may not be avail on YT, idk.Thats okay though cos a few of the cast members were changed after season 1 or 2. Its still hilarious, but i adored the original cast. Brendan cowell (todd!!!), abbie cornish (Penne the punk brwwster), Simon van der stapp as the afrikhorn high priest of financial advahiiice & rachel coopes as sighornney, high priestess of the modern woman.

Im stoked you enjoy it.
'
Btw..my comment about being drunk dastardly was about the stanhope live comedy set. if you like bill burr pretty sure you'll appreciate Stanhope too!!