• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

BL Products coming soon.....We need your reviews!

When I first read it, I thought you said you ordered one. LOL, so unless you want to do that, we'll have to see if the idea becomes a reality. I do need a new jump drive. (Or "thumb drive", "zip drive", "USB drive", "pocket drive", or whatever you want to call it. 8))
Yeah I re-read my post and realised that it could be perceived in more ways than one, lol.
I don't think one side is flat. I think it's just an ovular pill shape, I've seen quite a few on keychains, which would be a good idea.

Yeah I re-read my post and realised that it could be perceived in more ways than one, lol.
I don't think one side is flat. I think it's just an ovular pill shape, I've seen quite a few on keychains, which would be a good idea.
That would be a good idea, but there doesn't appear to be any loop to put a ring though. Hrm. I guess it'd be fine the way it is though--I rarely have mine outside of the desk if it's not in the computer.

Oh no I saw pictures of other ones that were keychains, lol. Should have posted one of those instead but oh well..

I, too, like the idea of a flash drive. Unfortunately, I have like four of them and don't need one at all. hahaha.

My lab has had a Bluelight Tee for years...
blueru.jpg

I've been waiting to buy a hoodie with the blue & grey pill logo that just saying "bluelight" next to it on the front. I'd like a white hoodie with blue & grey foreground, or a powder blue hoodie with white/silver/black lettering to match the site's color theme.

Exactly, Simply_Live. I don't like zip-up hoodies. We've been waiting for the same product forever!

I'd like to have a hoodie. As much as I'd like the capsule model, I've got to be a bit more subtle. ;) My USB keychain (green with camo sticker) already gets enough attention.

I think a blue-and-gray woven hoodie with a tiny "BL" logo above the heart would be a great addition to the BL wardrobe family. I've got a sweater that reminds me of BL. I also like the white hoodies with the pill and website logo. It is hard to keep those colors intact, however. Perhaps the logo could be made more subtle? A dark gray hoodie would hold its color. For those who would want, the word "Bluelight" could be written in a lighter color and the same font as the website, abbreviated. Possibly, also silver.

I've used both cafepress and zazzle in the past. Keeping color seems to vary a lot. I've had more than enough shirts ruined in a modern washing machine, so I'd like something durable.

My (more than) $.02. :)

So what's the official word on this? Any plans to move forward with the merchandise or are we still just kinda kicking it around?

The USB stick would be nice. Especially if it comes with TOR, encryption and security software on it. And maybe an offline browsable version of BL.

I and a friend got a printer to run up a whole shit load of different mens and women's T-shirts and zipper-less hoodies in like 25 colors to promote RaveLizards.com... the guy did great work, but unfortunately I no longer live in State College, though he may be willing to help us by mail...

Here are two pics... I still have a couple of these that I wear all the time, and three different colored hoodies. They're the best hoodies I own, and I own around ten or twelve... the shirts are quality too. Great texture, stretchability and fit.

37906_10100395683828324_9347977_72486911_8113356_n.jpg

37718_10100395681258474_9347977_72486821_6739226_n.jpg

For http://www.ravelizards.com/ the unofficial (but, really, official, as he himself is a member) fan site of James Zabiela

My lab has had a Bluelight Tee for years...
blueru.jpg

Best picture I've ever seen on Bluelight... discounting Nudie threads, of course!! That picture is GREAT!!! lolol

So is this ever going to happen or is it just speculation? I would invest in some merch

^ I'm with you guys, let's make something happen!?

The USB stick would be nice. Especially if it comes with TOR, encryption and security software on it. And maybe an offline browsable version of BL.
Haha yes! like a backup of our wiki with all the Drug FAQ's and all the current forums? I bet you could compress it into a gig or two... ALL of Wikipedia fits onto like what, 7 gigs?

But I was thinking lighters would be some pretty easy merch. Blue ones preferably. ;)

Last edited:
^For the consideration of our junkies we ought to provide blue torch lighters. Also lighters that have bottle openers in them would be sweet for guys like me.

how bout a syringe pen .... be like BD but with BL on it ...push the plunger down to click it etc

i alway thought that would be awesome

such a good idea... id soo buy... like a I <3 pharcyde tee would b perfect...

or

lilczey<lilc would b even better