sea @ sf
lac
@ jax
mia @ buf
nyg
@ min
bal @ cin
dal @ tb

thanks for scoring @mal3volent and congratulations on your win!

sea @ sf
lac @ jax
mia @ buf
nyg @ min
bal @ cin
dal @ tb

no way all 6 home teams win - i guess i'll need to revisit this :)

alasdair

Congratulations, mal. Apologies to all for falling off. I had a lot going on.

sea @ sf
lac @ jax
mia @ buf
nyg
@ min
bal @ cin
dal @ tb

Last edited:
Wildcard Weekend

sea @ sf
lac @ jax
mia @ buf
nyg @ min
bal @ cin
dal @ tb

hometown heroes.

I wouldn't mind seeing dal ass put Tom Brady to sleep tomorrow

its kind of a win win either way

i just hope it's close so it's excruciating for whoever loses

Prescott is playing bad and the Dallass defense is playing bad - especially the pass defense - and Tampa is playing better overall - i really don't see how they can win this game - and then i don't see how either winner of this game can beat San Fran but i'll try not to get too ahead of myself here

i think when it's all said by the end of the night, i'll be back tomorrow with a perfect 6-0 playoff pick em record :)

Prescott is playing bad and the Dallass defense is playing bad - especially the pass defense - and Tampa is playing better overall - i really don't see how they can win this game - and then i don't see how either winner of this game can beat San Fran but i'll try not to get too ahead of myself here

i think when it's all said by the end of the night, i'll be back tomorrow with a perfect 6-0 playoff pick em record :)

you actually can't get 6-0. You'll either be 7-0 or 5-1 when you factor in the bonus. 🤓

Whoever said winning doesn't matter never won!!

Just rechecked my pics, I really picked SF and JAX in my head, why I bolded the opposite is beyond me.