• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football League ver. axl get in on this

atri

Bluelight Crew
whos up for another FF league? axl get in on this
league is set up i just need an email address from you guys to invite you.

for those returning from last year, same rules. 16 teams max get on it!

bler - team
axl - the Pam Ward Real Dolls
atri - the Fearless Flopdongs
Care - We ate our wheaties
Wyld 4x -
shimazu - uzamihs
shimmer.fade - Team Diatom
panderbear&kenickie - the fightin' kenickerbears (that name prolly wont fit)
crimsonjunk - SomeSkinnyDudes

PM me your email address so i can invite you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be up for this. I havent played FF in a couple of years.

if it was simplified I guess I would, Im not trying to have another fantasy team (with no prize) because Id rather just be able to focus on one team but if it was just for shits n gigs Im down

the only prize is pride and you will probably get a custom "S&G FFL Champ" title here on bl.

if it was simplified I guess I would, Im not trying to have another fantasy team (with no prize) because Id rather just be able to focus on one team but if it was just for shits n gigs Im down

It seriously only takes like 2 minutes to make sure your guys are not on bye this week and set your lineup. If you want to go in depth and pick up guys on the waiver wire that have potential then you can do that too, but I have been in leagues where the person that one didn't make a single waiver claim all season.

I also have a money league I do with my friends, but I think its fun to have more than one league. It gives you a reason to follow football closely. Plus if one team is in the shitter there is a chance your other one will do well.

What does everyone think about having a slot for individual defensive players? Ive never done this before but it seems kinda cool to have a slot for a defensive stud on your team.

make sure you tell axl

Im sure he'll be up for it.

And yes we should follow through on the custom title this year!

LOL it's a bit of an inside joke ;) I am most certainly in it! in it to win it!

PM sent, atri. we can't let atri win!!

LOL it's a bit of an inside joke ;) I am most certainly in it! in it to win it!

PM sent, atri. we can't let atri win!!

He beat me out by a fraction of a point in the semi's last year. Im glad youre back atri, I thirst for revenge.

man i still cant believe i won that game.
as for the draft, what day/time is good for you?

and care, pm me your email so i can invite you, its not the same exact league as last year

when is the deadline? I would want to do it as close to the season as possible

sept 4th is the last day allowed. its a tuesday. i cant do a draft on monday or wednesday.

You all goin' down!! :D;) I will probably screw myself though if I actually manage to draft. Autodraft and a few pick ups served me well last year.

I can make myself available for any time really I guess let other people with more commitments work out when ISNT good for them and we can go from there.

how did you decide last year?

Im going to win this year!! The autodraft plus key injuries killed me last year.

My work schedule is really sporadic so I wont know if im working or not until like 2 weeks before. I have class all day Tuesdays and Thursdays though. So jut pick a time and there is a good chance ill make it, if not ill autodraft and pwn n00bs anyways.