• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball BL Bracket Challenge 2022 v. bracketbrawl

oh wow you had them winning it all

that was a longer shot than my Michigan State pick

everybody picked the usual suspects other than you and i
No that’s one of my schools so in one bracket I think I had them making a push.. surprised they went down to Michigan.

Edit: nauds had CSU taking it

im in a tie for 1st place 100% right so far with my 2nd bracket :rockon:

seeing that made me turn on TNT to watch the NC game - luckily i picked them in my 2nd bracket

So far the bracket of mine that I actually expected to do worse is tied with @ions for 1st place. Very surprised to see that Kentucky got eliminated (sorry @mal3volent) first round by some 15th seed college I've never heard of.

EDIT: THIS WAS MY 1000TH POST!

Last edited:
Ha ha, after I went to bed my bracket went 4-4, some cocky upsets I thought would win that didn't, and then Kentucky losing.

Started 8-0. Still in second, but Kentucky out.

Arrall took over the lead. But seeing teams like Richmond and Michigan win made it worth it. Who would've thought Uconn would lose too. And then I had Vermont winning over Arkansas.

Ha ha, after I went to bed my bracket went 4-4, some cocky upsets I thought would win that didn't, and then Kentucky losing.

Started 8-0. Still in second, but Kentucky out.

Arrall took over the lead. But seeing teams like Richmond and Michigan win made it worth it. Who would've thought Uconn would lose too. And then I had Vermont winning over Arkansas.

Vermont almost pulled off the upset - i had that game on....

but yea i think Kentucky screwed a lot of people...

arrall's kicking ass in both his brackets

good job so far, man

:caffeine:

yeah, he's only losing to his own bracket. Quite a few picks to win it all in our group that lost yesterday too. So it's not just mine.

@Mr. Krinkle picks Michigan state to win in one, and I have them going down to Davidson. Some of these picks I made are just real weird.