• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs bk-methyl-MMDA - 2-A1MP - Cathinone RC

Is there any reason why 2-A1MP / 5 methoxy methylone fell into the abyss of non discussion.

- I have a sample coming my way, is it utter and total garbage. Is it anything like other new empathogens?

For me 5-MAPB was a beautiful thing very reminiscent of good MDMA possibly a bit stronger, and I still have some,

Di-Butylone was simply a speed to me nothing more with a fast come up and come down, nothing harsh.

4F-PHP is stronger the Di-Butylone for sure but again really not all that different from speed IMO.... maybe just a bit more euphoric, less focus. Di-Butyone felt like a strong GNC supplement, 4F-PHP felt like a drug, euphoria comes after slight paranoia, I will certainly report on the effects as it seems most have not.

Last edited:
MMDA is apparently supposed to be a less speedy and more strongly hallucinogenic form of MDA/MDMA, and not particularly potent (Shulgin lists the dosage range as 100-250 miligrams).
The bk-substitution tends to increase dopamine reuptake inhibition (making it more speedy) at the cost of decreasing serotonin release and 5HT2A agonism (making it less psychedelic). As Methylone is less potent than MDMA, I would also assume bk-N-Methyl-MMDA to be less potent than the parent drug... in other words, you're probably going to have to ingest several hundred miligrams to get anything out of it.

Of course that's just an educated guess as to why the drug never caught on - if you're actually going to take it yourself, you should obviously start much lower.

appearances mean nothing This much I know, but just as a starting point it looks very crystally, to the point where bits shine when the lite hits it just right. It is not in great big crystals, like some other RC's that resembled moon rock MDMA, no this is a very very dense fine crystal.

taste test reveals an awful flavor, it also has a clear odor, somewhere on the level of 5-MAPB, but the 10mg taste test shows me it is more.................... vomity acidic in flavor if that makes any sense.

Did that yesterday ... nothing much to report.... clearly I am not allergic

50 mg in a gelcap looks like nothing( this shit takes the cake for density) down the hatch

warm feelings slight jaw clenching......clearly more then just a placebo...... no need to push this any further tonight, I need to sleep at some point, and boy, am I alert right now.

My source told me snorting it will cause halucinations of a slight variety, but he did not accurately weigh out what he did so I can't really say if that is something I want to do.... he also said it bunred like hell!!

50 mg in a gelcap looks like nothing( this shit takes the cake for density) down the hatch

warm feelings slight jaw clenching......clearly more then just a placebo...... no need to push this any further tonight, I need to sleep at some point, and boy, am I alert right now.

My source told me snorting it will cause halucinations of a slight variety, but he did not accurately weigh out what he did so I can't really say if that is something I want to do.... he also said it bunred like hell!!

Hey I've had a gram of this chemical for a few months now and have been scouring the forums for experiences or any information really. So far you are one of only 2-3 people I have encountered to actually try this. Did you ever go higher than 50? If so did you find a proper dose? How was your experience?

I think a proper dose is going to be in between 100 and 150 mg but I am very very sensitive to stimulants. I did just post that report on the 50 a few days ago. I have made up a handful of caps with my product, and placed the rest in an amber bottle.

I have two caps filled with 100 mg's and two caps filled with 50 mgs, they are clear caps so it is quite easy to see the difference. I plan on taking the 100 mg cap tonight, as I have lots of time to rest Sunday. My wife may join me based on descriptions and overall effects.

I am going to start with 100 mg, and base the need to re dose after 45 minutes to an hour have passed. I will not have a full stomach, I am planning on easting quite light today..... Stimulants and a full belly never go well for me.

I have two caps filled with 100 mg's and two caps filled with 50 mgs, they are clear caps so it is quite easy to see the difference. I plan on taking the 100 mg cap tonight, as I have lots of time to rest Sunday. My wife may join me based on descriptions and overall effects.

How did it go? Could you give a brief synopsis of your experience and positive/negative effects?

I have no idea what to say at 150 mg this thing is just strange. It wasn't pushy or terribly enjoyable, but it wasn't uncomfortable until the very end. I didn't feel that eleated or euphoric but I did feel quite high. Music appreciation was there but there was no real drive to move to the music.

It is not at all like MDMA nor is it like 5-MAPB, this one has more in common with a psychedelic then a stimulant / empathogen. Slight paranoia was present after takeing the additional 50 mg cap because at 45 minutes I felt quite OK and then the effect started to kick in a bit harder then I expected.

I was floaty, but it was STRANGE, and towards the end almost like motion sickness, I felt like I was on a boat or an airplane, moving ever so slightly while laying flat on my back. It was visual but in a warpy kind of way, hard to describe really, not like any normal kind of hallucination.

I feel like ifthis is to have any potential it would need an amphetamine boost....

question is the dizzy, motion sickness feeling a precursor to say Neurotoxicity? I did get a little shakey at one point as well.

I know what I am describeing almost sounds like rolling but it wasn't positive or really negative, had real trouble sleeping, kept me wide awake.....effects lasted a good solid 5 to 6 hours

SO out of odd curiosity I decided to vape (chase the dragon) this product and it produced a bit more of a stimulant effect, definitely upped sexual desire. Less of the motion sickness more of the straight up stim.

only vaped a grand total of 30mg followed by another 30mg. Not sure if all burned, some just kinda melted in a yellowish black gel, at which point it wasn't really very appetizing.

Is there any harm I could do in vaping a BK-sub?

Hi, I want to share my experience with 2-A1MP which I took a few weeks ago. I started out with 100mg intranasally. It is pretty euphoric, there is some profound serotonergic action at work. Nice euphoria. But also pretty stimulating: my heart rate went crazy, didn't measure it but it was not comfortable, I felt very shaky and all, almost concerning. I then went on a little binge. Later redosed: 50mg then another 50mg and I think even another 100mg later. The effects couldn't be sustained by redosing of course like with other empathogens only the stimulating effects not the euphoria. Some people here mentioned they had some psychedelic effects. For me there were none. All in all it's a pretty neat SND-releaser apart from the cardio effects. I had no tolerance to any stimulant whatsover at this point, neither serotonergic, noradrenalinergic or dopaminergic.

Does anyone have anymore up to date info on this chemical?

Apparently it's still available. I wish it were available in smaller quantities so that I could test it without a big investment.