Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

bk-MDMA (150mg), Magnesium Citrate (125mg), Dark Chocolate (200g)- Pure Bliss

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
Substances consumed: 200g of Dark Chocolate (85% Coca solids), consumed over the previous evening and before my roll. Also had a tuna salad the evening before.

One A-Z Multivitamin containing 100mg of magnesium consumed in the morning, followed by one 125mg tablet of Magnesium Citrate, consumed directly before the experience in the evening.

9pm: Me and a group of work colleagues get ready to head out to a local hard-trance night, held nearby in a local club. I measure 150mg of methylone for myself, before wrapping it up in a rizla and consuming. My last roll on Methylone was in Feb this year, and no substances (apart from a single use of mushrooms have been used since)

9:15pm: We have left the house, and are currently walking to the club. It is here I feel the first alerts, but they are alot stronger than usual. My limbs feel alot lighter and they feel quite pleasurable to move. The cooling evening breeze also feels amazing against my skin. My mate Alex, commented how he has noticed that I cannot stop spontaniously smiling to myself. So far, so Methylone I thought.

9:35pm: We are now in the line for the club, and this is where things start to get interesting. I can hear the music thumping from within the club, and without knowing (I was told this later), I started moving my head back and forth to the beat of the music. We then moved forward to the door of the club, and I noticed my legs were feeling weak at the knees. Struggling to get my money out of my pocket to pay, I suddenly started feeling quite nausious, and was concerned that I was going to vomit all overthe door of the club. This is where I went from 0-100, in what felt like seconds.

My eyes startling rattling about to such a degree that I could hardly focus, and wave after wave of euphoria and bliss kept building to such an extent, that I became concerned that I may actually spontaniously ejaculate in my trousers, due to crushing euphoria. I grabbed my mate who had just entered the dancefloor with me, and hugged him telling him how much he meant to me. He laughed and just said "Your rolling balls mate!...".

10pm: This is where my pre-conceptions of bk-MDMA changed. I comparison to my previous experience, I would of peaked at about now, and the peak would drop off after another hour. This is what I expected. Oh, how wrong was I.

The effects kept building, and the rushes became even more intense, with music sounding like the greatest thing in the universe. Unusally, there was a real push to this experience, as the empathy just got greater and greater, to the point where I thought I was going to explode. I must of hugged about 30 people over the entire night, and every one of them felt like my closest friend. It was incredible.

I peaked for a total of near 2 hours, which was especially great, as the magnesium helped to tone down the insane bruxism you get with methylone.

12pm: At around this time, the euphoria and enpathogenic qualities had faded a fair bit, although I still felt great, especially since touch was still enhanced. The speedy effects began to kick in, although it was barely noticeable, and just aided in my overall enjoyment of the night really. I sat with my group with the rest of the night, and just enjoyed talking, and consuming a beer or two to help wind down.

3am: We had just left the club, and whilst I was still upbeat, I felt like I was ready for sleep. I consumed a glass of water before going to bed, and slept without much issue. Sleep was a bit light, but once asleep, I didnt wake up until 10:30 in the morning.

Day after: Felt a bit tired as expected, but the feeling of relaxation was quite nice. Ate plenty for lunch, and supplimented with 5HTP for the next few days. No negative effects were experienced throughout this experience.

In conclusion, Methylone really showed what it can do for me, and was pretty darn close to any pure molly experiences I've had. It seems that with the reports I have read of others consuming Methylone, purity obviously seems to be an issue. I have always got my Methylone from the same vendor, which has never failed to dissappoint me. I don't really know what else to say, apart from that this experience was pure bliss. This will be my preload of choice now when consuming Methylone, although I probably won't touch empathogens again until christmas, as I like to allow time for my brain to recover so to speak.

Comments welcome

SR:)

gorgeous, you lucky lucky electro dancin-ass son of a bitch. LMAO.

Last edited: