Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

bk-MDEA / Ethylone

Tweak Thizz

Bluelighter
anyone try this? (Ethylone)

I recently bought around 5Gs about it but I can't find much info on it. Is it good? How is it compared to methylone?

Never tried it myself, but iirc its a little less potent than m1, not quite as stimmy, and less moreish, but that's all hearsay. I always thought it sounded interesting, but it never seemed to get hugely popular.

I've tried it, it's the next methylone at all, close to none of the empathogenic effects. It's "OK", but nothing compared to methylone.

What do u mean.by.its 'OK'? I thunk.we all know.its no methylone...but is it less stimulation?..im looking for somn i can just sit and.chill with.and chilling around family (sorry to.say it.gets boring wem ur really away from ur real home and ur son cuz.u.chose a woman)anyway.i love methylone,and i.cud.chill around anybody with.that,including family.if i can do the.same with ethylone it wud.be.great.somebody please let me know if its.chill like that...and.something i.can be around ppl,especially this family away frim family

This is appropriate for the MED forum, moving there from PD. :)

What do u mean.by.its 'OK'? I thunk.we all know.its no methylone...but is it less stimulation?..im looking for somn i can just sit and.chill with.and chilling around family (sorry to.say it.gets boring wem ur really away from ur real home and ur son cuz.u.chose a woman)anyway.i love methylone,and i.cud.chill around anybody with.that,including family.if i can do the.same with ethylone it wud.be.great.somebody please let me know if its.chill like that...and.something i.can be around ppl,especially this family away frim family
I have no first hand experience but I do have a mate that tried it (I was abroad at the time so didn't get the chance to try it myself) and he reports that it's a very subtle feeling. A tiny bit of physical stimulation, some euphoria but almost no empathogenic effects. Some tactile alteration and heightened music appreciation. He says it can be enjoyable but if you underdose it just leaves you with a feeling of wanting more, like the effects are about to break through and fully develop, but they never do. He said this was quite annoying and the reason he only tried the substance a few times. Only one of those times was really enjoyable, probably because he dropped 200mg on a empty stomach that time (don't take this as advice to drop 200mg at once, find out yourself where your sweet spot is)

II started out with testing this two days ago.I redosed 4 times that day.aprox between om1and 2 hrs after.the next day which was yesterday I dosed again a redosed about 4 times.the last dose being around 9:50pm and being the first rectal dose I had done..BOY was I not ready,but I have rode out much worse..not ready for first the quicker and sudden comeup and intensity.I was surprised I was left with so much stimulation..
And today I still feel the stimulation still going.
I had absolutely no physical problems besides my stomach feeling as if it stopped moving and felt like it was being pushed or sucked in.def was a challenge to get food down.There were also a few slight bouts of nausea but never vomited.

On the last dose though...I thinkt being a rectal dose and already late in the day and having redosef multiple times in two days.it just was too much stimulation..a few times I felt as if I wud stop breathing,but breathing felt so clear.it also made my heart kinda funny.at times I wud feel the wave of stimulation and my heartbeat had sped up..but for the most part it was beating rather normal and I wud even say a bit slower.It made me think it had enlarged my heart some possibly.not sure bout that.
Ican def still effects from my dosing.for two consecutive days.I did manage to sleep the first night well.I had 10mg ambien to help.the second night,being last night,was a lil harder to sleep despite taking 1mg klonopin and 10mg ambien.but I did sleep.I just feel like I haven't.
Be careful chasing.the feeling on ethylone just like with methylone..I wud say there slightly more urge to redose.on ethylone for some reason.Defenitely limit ur redose if one is taken to just one.booster.if you must then two.but I wud suggest having some benzos.or somn that will kill the serotonin release.I think a few antidepressants.work for killing a roll.may just be with psychedelics and 5ht releasing or inducing hallucinogens.y'all know what I mean..
Don't treat this like some weak chemical.it has its place for real use in dealing and opening up about deep or personal feeling.or things u have.been having trouble saying or getting out.I cried both nights I took it..I ain't even guna lie

Last edited:
II started out with testing this two days ago.I redosed 4 times that day.aprox between om1and 2 hrs after.the next day which was yesterday I dosed again a redosed about 4 times.the last dose being around 9:50pm and being the first rectal dose I had done..BOY was I not ready,but I have rode out much worse..not ready for first the quicker and sudden comeup and intensity.I was surprised I was left with so much stimulation..
And today I still feel the stimulation still going.
I had absolutely no physical problems besides my stomach feeling as if it stopped moving and felt like it was being pushed or sucked in.def was a challenge to get food down.There were also a few slight bouts of nausea but never vomited.

On the last dose though...I thinkt being a rectal dose and already late in the day and having redosef multiple times in two days.it just was too much stimulation..a few times I felt as if I wud stop breathing,but breathing felt so clear.it also made my heart kinda funny.at times I wud feel the wave of stimulation and my heartbeat had sped up..but for the most part it was beating rather normal and I wud even say a bit slower.It made me think it had enlarged my heart some possibly.not sure bout that.
Ican def still effects from my dosing.for two consecutive days.I did manage to sleep the first night well.I had 10mg ambien to help.the second night,being last night,was a lil harder to sleep despite taking 1mg klonopin and 10mg ambien.but I did sleep.I just feel like I haven't.
Be careful chasing.the feeling on ethylone just like with methylone..I wud say there slightly more urge to redose.on ethylone for some reason.Defenitely limit ur redose if one is taken to just one.booster.if you must then two.but I wud suggest having some benzos.or somn that will kill the serotonin release.I think a few antidepressants.work for killing a roll.may just be with psychedelics and 5ht releasing or inducing hallucinogens.y'all know what I mean..
Don't treat this like some weak chemical.it has its place for real use in dealing and opening up about deep or personal feeling.or things u have.been having trouble saying or getting out.I cried both nights I took it..I ain't even guna lie

Oh and just an fyi I never weighed out any of my dises.I only weighed out around 300mg to get an eyeball estimation on the dose I wud be taking.The Ethyline was in crystal form,white with some slight yellowish hues to one chunk. And the crystal was fairly easy to break up into powder.. I JUST WANA SAY AGAIN IF I DIDNT..BUT BE CAREFUL IF UR GUNA PLUG.START OUT WITH HALF AN ORAL DOSE..OR U MAY NE LEFT WITH SLIGHTLY UNCOMFORTBLE OR UNWANTED STIMULATION EVEN UNTIL THE NEXT DAY.