• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bk-EPDP Testing Now

Yoga&Drugs

Greenlighter
This top portion is the latest addition to the research results:
I've been awake for over a day I feel okay. I drank a 30 case with a friend last night. Good time. Bk-EPDP is fun to socialize on for me but no fun alone to me. I started smoking it off foil yesterday morning before my friend arrived with a half bag of garbage heroin. I lost track of how much I weighed out but I lose a lot of smoke on the foil. We stopped smoking after a few hours of hits here and there. So yeah unlike my previous mentioning of smoking, it does work well to smoke it. We went and bought a 30 case and some food. We ate then went to a friends and shared a wash on a spoon and a norco, which I plugged haha. I started to eat small 10mg or so amounts I'd weigh and the two of us stayed up all night while our other friend slept. We drank the 30 case and laughed at our jokes and had a good time. I did more today because I was still awake and I had to help someone pack and that's when I started dosing the friend who fell asleep early because she was tired from the heroin leaving her system, and she had to pack. She got a lot done. I was slower because I hadn't slept. All in all I'd say it's a fun chemical with friends. I get depressed if I'm alone and no one to socialize with. I kinda regret smoking it because I used so much material due to loss. But I've still got a 4 gram Crystal. I started with 9 grams the day I originally posted this thread. Too lazy to look and see when that was. I share it. I tell everyone that we are all Guinea pigs for this new chemical, so I don't sell it, its for science. I'm the only person who had a negative experience, but I also warn people not to sniff it. It underwhelms at first so do t expect fireworks. It's a light but powerful stimulating buzz. I'd say better than adderal for sure. I'd prefer it over Coke for a night out drinking. Maybe some therapeutic quality of mdma or that's just me being spiritual when it opens my chakras like some drugs do better than others for me. I'd prefer not to need drugs but that's how I'm wired. Yoga and meditation alone will not bring me the bliss experience. I'm more me with a good buzz. Sad but true.

Note: this is a ongoing experiment still taking place. 30 mg seems like a good dose. Doses compound. 60 mg taken in portions, with 50 mg taken within 3 hours and another 10mg at 9 hour, kept me awake from 10:30 am to 5:30 am. Nice energy. Clear headed. Take orally, don't sniff it's inactive.

I received some recently. My choice would have been Hex-En, but I was informed it was out of stock and that this was a analog as well as dibutylone. Since I gave away 50 grams of Dimethylone. I wasn't about to buy dibutylone. Since my choices were slim. I didn't want a pvp analog or mephadrone analog. I do however want to try 4-Meo-pcp since it's the closest to MXE I know for sure I can get. But I wanted something like Ethylone, so I chose Bk-EPDP. This is where it gets a little fucked up. There isn't any dosage information or experiences anywhere except when you google it a supplier claims the dosage is between 1-5 mg and to choose your dosage wisely.

I tasted a little on my tongue, no burn, not strong tasting either. I have a nice mg scale. I weighed 5 mg and sniffed it. No burn. I waited and sniffed 5 mg more. (Next time I'm starting with an oral dose when testing a new rc. It just seems more professional, and less like a hype would do.) I had no effects sniffing it. Over 3 hours I sniffed 75 mg to no effect, but maybe a slight mood lift. Almost no perceivable difference.
Over the next hour or two I sniffed 100 mg. I was thinking it must be like Methylone or Ethylone with a 100-200mg dosage. Big mistake. My first warning to anyone is that this substance is not active in a good way when taken intra nasally. And the dose is much lower than Ethylone orally, so far to my knowledge, and It is not safe in Methylone size doses. This means for sure it won't catch on as a commercial replacement.
So this is what happened after near 200 mg sniffed over the course of 5 hours. First I began to feel like a terrible person, and text about it with a friend. This was some kind of mood induced by the bk-epdp. Thinking about it brings some back, as I write this, while I'm on a oral dose I'll talk about later. I almost don't want to kill my buzz by explaining the the torture of the next 12 hours of hell I experienced under the influence of 200 mg sniffed. The funny thing is it was something like 4 hours after my last dose I started to experience the worst feeling I ever felt and it lasted 12 hours. I had this stress, a physical pressure sensation, in my head. I couldn't sit stil. I would have to get up and pace. I need lorazepam, but the only way I could get it was to call 911 at this time. I resisted the urge to call 911 all night. I never wanted to so bad in my life. I couldn't enjoy anything. Everything was difficult, because it caused a headache to focus on one thing to long. I would yell 'how long will this last' and 'arrrr. Fuck this shit' and ' I can't believe I haven't given in yet ( to 911) this sucks'. Writing this is killing my buzz. I'm going to pause. Anyway this miserable feeling lasted over 12 hours. I said I wouldn't try it again but I did a day later.

I first tried smoking a little off foil. Then a small amount oral. It seemed to have very little effect smoked, but oral produced effects pretty quickly. I have not exceeded 35mg oral in a day so far. This morning the effects are most present off 36 mg taken orally in two doses an hour or more apart.It's a very subtle high. Increased energy and motivation, but not to pushy. Tingling all over my body as the effects kick in. It's mellow and barely noticeable but present feeling of euphoria is nice. I'd like to take more but I don't know at what dose the anxiety kicks in. This drug is uncharted territory.

So in conclusion so far oral shows the most desirable range of effect. Not sure what the dose should be, or how much is okay to take during a day. I may push it further than 36 mg today, but it might not be good since I have no benzodiazepines on hand. It doesn't seem like the effects will ever be as strong as I desire and pushing it will just bring about a bad reaction. Don't waste your money.

Further research today: shows some empathogenic quality when replying to people's posts on Facebook. My replies are more mushy. Ive dosed about 50 mg oral over the period 5 hours and am 6 hours into the experience. Meaning doses compound. I've also drank 3 tall cans of PBR which increased the feel. I've been reading The Archaic Revival by Terence McKenna for 30 minutes or so and enjoying it greatly. Earlier I was listening to Lil Uzi Vert on soundcloud and enjoying his form of hip hop artistry. I've got a rolly feel from it. Would still like to take more and feel more, but that's the party animal and self medicator in me. I better be careful. More updates soon.

Last edited: