Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

BK- 2cb Legality in S. Korea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

User01

Greenlighter
I'm not asking for sources, I just want to know if this is legal in S. Korea?

Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks.

Do you live in S.Korea? I would not risk it if I were you. Their drug laws are very strict.

Just drink their alcohol (sojuuuuu) because that's the only legal drug you can do there without worrying your ass off. :)

The careful answer is no.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried soju and man it gets really old really fast.

Looking for something else. I know that illicit drugs like heroin and cocaine are illegal, but wanted to know if they have any laws for RC's so maybe I can get some BK-2cb.

Really want to know if anyone can find this out for me. Thanks.

Wouldn't you be able to look up their drug policy (esp. if you live there) and find out whether analogues are covered in that country? I'm pretty sure a lot of the 2C-x substances are illegal there by now. As for the beta-ketone versions? Mann, a lot of digging will be necessary to find that out, lol.

If I get really bored tonight I'll help you find the answer, well if someone doesn't answer before then. A mod might lock this, I'm not sure, but for the sake of HR and not wanting someone to risk getting locked up there, I'll try to help you out in a little bit if I'm not busy.

I can't find anything on the web about their drug policy. I read something that they follow the UN's drug analogue policy, so I would assume that it is illegal, but I don't know if that makes it a beta-ketones of 2cb illegal either.

I won't answer that questions of fear of this topic being locked. Again please no sources or where you are from. Thanks.

I have already locked the first thread you made about this on the 16th. Why make another thread when I clearly stated these kinds of questions are not allowed on bluelight? As I said the first time we only provide information on how to do drugs as responsibly and safely as possible, not on the legal status of certain drugs. This time you specifically stated you are not looking for sources, but that wasn't the reason I locked your previous thread, we don't provide legal information (or like the BLUA states it: contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status)

Locked again, don't make a new thread with the same question please. If you have questions about this, feel free to send me a PM

*edit*
Also: this is the MDMA & Empathogenic drugs subforum, bk-2C-B is a hallucinogen, not an empathogen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.