• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

bk-2c-x

> On topic, you would never get me to try BK-2C-E if the duration was extended... 2C-E is long enough on its own. MAYBE if you got rid of the "flu" come up.
I'd try it if the duration was roughly the same and body load and stimulation were greatly reduced.

But bk-2c-d could be interesting... increased duration would put it somewhere around 2c-e, wouldn't it?
Doses would probably be ridiculously high if it's the same as bk-2c-b.

Yeah I doubt we will be seeing that one. The cost per dose would be ridiculous. I also am wondering if there will be activity with any of the non-halogenated beta-ketone 2C's. I guess time will tell.

First you obviously have a tolerance or impure product and second, I did notice that when I had 40mg, the trip over-powered the body load.

You should edit your post though because this is a harm reduction site and those doses are far from safe.

And while we are on the topic, I have found that girls tend to like 2C-I more than 2C-E and its the reverse for guys. That's been the case with all of the people who I dosed with them over the years.

That said, 2C-I is definitely hard on the kidneys even if you are too messed up to notice the effects.

On topic, you would never get me to try BK-2C-E if the duration was extended... 2C-E is long enough on its own. MAYBE if you got rid of the "flu" come up.

You sure do post a lot of bull. With that said I'd like to see your data or source for your proposed method of kidney dysfunction by 2C-I. Also, higher doses does not mean automatically that there is inherently something "bad" about the situation like impure product or tolerance. Hell, they might have a purer product and less tolerance than you and take 3 times more. Don't pretend everyone is you.

Yea the kidney damage from 2c-i is something I've never heard nor personally experienced.
The thing with drug induced kidney damage is that I have never heard of it presenting itself acutely and healing when the drug is out of your system.
It may alter the rate of which your excretory processes function but that's the only cause I could see for your proposed kidney effects

Last edited:
On topic, you would never get me to try BK-2C-E if the duration was extended... 2C-E is long enough on its own. MAYBE if you got rid of the "flu" come up.
Plug it then, the come up will be around 15 minutes and like all 2c's I find it reduces side effects. Just look at the 2c-B thread/etc. I hope its extended a bit, I always liked long winded trips though!

Also I don't find to much BL with 2c-I its more so just the stimulation which I cause some people cover under BL but I don't really....though this was lower end doses since I don't like stims I never passed 30mgs orally.

BloodShed, MagicKat plays by his own rules and makes his own decisions, from what i've viewed over the years if it felt like it hurt his kidneys thats most likely why he's saying that(no offense but you've done it before...!).

Plug it then, the come up will be around 15 minutes and like all 2c's I find it reduces side effects. Just look at the 2c-B thread/etc. I hope its extended a bit, I always liked long winded trips though!

Also I don't find to much BL with 2c-I its more so just the stimulation which I cause some people cover under BL but I don't really....though this was lower end doses since I don't like stims I never passed 30mgs orally.

BloodShed, MagicKat plays by his own rules and makes his own decisions, from what i've viewed over the years if it felt like it hurt his kidneys thats most likely why he's saying that(no offense but you've done it before...!).

I actually haven't unless I've undergone some kind of personality change while I've been on BL that I haven't realized (Which is certainly possible, I'm always trying to improve myself as a person)

The thing is, I'm skeptical of everything. Especially proposed lethality because of the way something "feels" in a certain area or whatever. Any time I've talked about drug side effects, it's because I'm relaying what really happened to people. But, I may be wrong :p I post on BL when I'm experiencing all levels of intoxication.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized this was off-topic. To add some on-topic information: Let's only talk about known methods of toxicity for the 2C's as they are the closest relatives to these bk-2C's. I know that overdose on many kinds of drugs (nbomes, cannabinoids) can lead to kidney damage, and 2C's likely can, too, but who knows which overdose effects would show up first. It would also seem to me that these beta-ketone 2C's are safer because of the larger dose required.

Last edited:
Overdoses of 2C-I have been reported to caused marked increases in blood pressure, heart rate, and there was one reported case of renal failure that involved 2C-I. Let's also not forget that one of the precursors used in the synthesis of 2C-I is IODINE, which by itself can cause renal failure and permanent thyroid damage. You're nuts if you think that the end product is devoid of any precursors used, many of these chemicals are well below 99% purity standards. It is conceivable with a high dose to overshoot the maximum "safe" range of iodine which is around 1mg in a day.

Either way, every time "heroic" doses of any chemical are posted, it should be indicated that those doses are not the dose that is recommended nor should it be considered safe. This is a harm reduction website. Just because someone took such ludicrous doses of 2C-I and survived doesn't mean that 20mg won't send the next person to the hospital.

I really don't care what people think about me but this site exists for harm reduction and drug eduction first and everything else is secondary and people seem to forget that. Here are the facts: 2C-I has killed. 2C-E has killed. 5-MeO-AMT has killed. AMT has killed. 2C-T-7 has killed many. Don't forget about the Bromo-dragonfly disaster. NBOMe's have sent people to the hospital. Cathinones have killed many. You would be hard-pressed to find a single one of these chemicals that has not triggered a hospital visit or a death and many of them we never hear about because drug detection is so difficult in these cases.

The fact is that a someone who knows nothing about these chemicals but has access to them could see these high doses and think they're normal. The fact is that they are not.

"What is Bluelight?

Bluelight (www.bluelight.ru) is an international message board that educates the public about responsible drug use (with a focus on MDMA) by promoting free discussion. We advocate harm reduction and attempt to eliminate misinformation. Bluelight is funded by private donations and maintained by a team of volunteers.

Bluelight does not condone or condemn the use of illegal drugs. Bluelight is a place for people to ask questions and educate themselves about drugs so they can make more informed decisions regarding their personal use. Other programs that advocate complete abstinence have had limited success, so Bluelight anticipates that people will continue to use illegal drugs regardless of the potential health or legal consequences. We want to encourage people to take personal responsibility for the choices they make regarding their drug consumption.

Harm reduction is the practice of taking reasonable measures to minimize the risks from drug use. Common harm reduction activities include encouraging people to exercise moderation in their drug consumption and to understand the purity, dose and effects of the drug they are consuming. There is no such thing as safe drug use, but if someone is educated in the general principles of harm reduction, they increase the odds that their drug use will not lead to short-term disasters or long-term negative consequences."

http://wiki.bluelight.ru/index.php/Bluelight_FAQ

I think that too many people have forgotten the reason that Bluelight exists. If you are going to talk about reckless dosages, at least preface it with the fact that you were overdoing it as I and many others who have done such reckless things have done.

/rant

Last edited by a moderator:
Please keep this discussion on topic. Do not respond to the post above in this thread. There are other places for discussing the nature of HR, including PM.

If bk-2c-b is any indication there's still a lot of work to do, because right now it's just way too unpredictable. Maybe the others will perform better who knows. Some vendors claim that they are more or less ready for release but they don't want to release all at once and risk a blanket ban. Personally I'd rather they focus on 2c-x-fly compounds.
And bk benzofurans are unfortunately illegal in the UK so we won't be seeing them. I mean vendors from EU countries without bans on the benzofurans could, but why risk money on developing a new chem that could turn out crap when you have a perfectly fine legal one with a mature synth. Bk-mpa is starting to appear, supposedly better than MPA, but that's really not say much, caffeine is also better than MPA. bk-MDA could be good if it could be mate stable enough and if bk-2c-b can be... who knows...

Or whe can get really creative and try stuff like bk-2c-b-fly or bk-25c-nbome. Anyone have some spare change laying around?

I also hope they will start to release more of the 2C-X-fly substances. I found 2C-B-fly to be beautiful, a wonderful, clear and side-effect-free empathogen with a psychedelic sparkle. I only had 2 experiences with it but they were both great (especially the 2nd one). I'd love to try 2C-C-fly, or 2C-E-fly, or really any of them.

Well I keep pestering the vendors for the 2c-x-flys and they keep saying no... to expensive synth or something... maybe if more of us tried?

I tried to talk it up a lot back in the day when I had tried it... maybe I should start doing that again.

Well I bug them all the time for things (mdai, 2c-b-fly, 6-mapb, eth-lad, pro-lad, some new benzos going around on Swedish rc sites.. to stuff that doesn't even exist like 3-meo-2-oxo-pcp, 5 and 6 MAPDB, never before seen lysergamides, eph analogues, ...). I mean why not? Can't hurt to show interest in stuff....

Except AL-LAD... the whole in a few weeks thing has gotten old, so I don't even bother any more.

Last edited:
True that. :) I really, truly hope that someone synths 2C-E-fly one day and makes it available... I would love to try it, as 2C-E is my favorite 2C-X and one of my favorite psychedelics, period. Putting the -fly on 2C-B seemed to dramatically reduce bodyload, increase empathogen-like qualities, and make it more lucid, so if it does something like that to 2C-E it might be a truly wonderful substance.

And besides that I would love to be able to try 2C-B-fly again. The -fly substances seem so much nicer than the dragonfly ones. I have tried DOB-dragonfly and 2C-B-fly, and I found the former to be sketchy and nothing special while the latter, as I have said, was wonderful.

If 2C-B-fly vs 2C-B is any indication, it would probably be less overtly psychedelic as well, and perhaps more social. But, who really knows? As far as I know no one has ever ingested any 2C-X-fly except for 2C-B-fly. So it's all speculation. Albeit entertaining and stimulating speculation. :)

Even just 2c-b-fly would be a good start. They should at least do a test batch and see if there's interest.... I mean, they did it with 4-ho-dalt and dalt....

Beta-ketones are notorious for vasoconstriction and 2C-I had enough of that on its own. I imagine in this case it would be significantly worse than 2C-I itself. Who knows though, I'm not familiar with beta-ketones of phenethylamines. They may well not have the vasoconstriction issues of their amphetamine counterparts.

You certainly wouldn't get me to put them in my system though. 2C-I was worse than mephedrone (at responsible dosages) when it came to being overstimulated and anything above 17mg definitely was harsh on the kidneys.

I didn't notice much problem with bk-2c-b, it affects the body, but it's a pretty nice body high at normal doses. I never noticed any vasoconstriction, high pulse rate, or anything like that. I can see it turning bad at over about 300mg or in combinations. I'm no expert, but I had a few grams & at reasonable doses it feels easier than phenethylamines.

Perhaps the beta-ketone makes it harder for the molecule to cross the blood-brain barrier, but doesn't affect affinity at 5-HT receptors as much (compare methcathinone and methamphetamine dosage and EC50 for dopamine release). In that case the concentration peripherally at certain doses could be high enough to cause a lot more vasoconstriction than in case of 2C-X's. 2C-I is quite notorious for causing more vasoconstriction than 2C-B or 2C-C at equivalent doses, the side effect could be more pronounced with bk-2C-I as its active dose in theory would be at least as high as for bk-2C-B.