View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

bk-2c-x

black53

Bluelighter
Something I've started thinking about when bk-2c-b came out...

Do you think we will eventually see bk versions of other 2c compounds? Would they be active? I'm assuming bk-2c-c and bk-2c-i would do similar things to 2c-c and 2c-i as bk-2c-b does to 2c-b. What about bk-2c-d, bk-2c-e, bk-2c-p, bk-2c-t-x and so on?

With the regular 2cs becoming illegal in more and more countries this looks like a logical step (assuming the compounds are active, have positive effects and aren't too hard to make) to me.

What are your thoughts on this?

We will definitely be seeing BK's of the 2C's although I'm sure how active something like BK-2C-D would be but I'm no expert. I would imagine BK-2C-I is quite active.

I don't think its a good idea to release beta-ketone 2C's but time will tell.

Why do you think releasing them is a bad idea? Do you think they are toxic (if yes, why?)? Or is it something else?

Interesting question and you beat me to asking it. Seems like we will be seeing more bk-2x's out there soon. My question on top of this is, can't these supposedly be turned into bk-2C-x-NBOMe's as well?

I ask not because I want them but because that scares me sorta...

Why do you think releasing them is a bad idea? Do you think they are toxic (if yes, why?)? Or is it something else?

Beta-ketones are notorious for vasoconstriction and 2C-I had enough of that on its own. I imagine in this case it would be significantly worse than 2C-I itself. Who knows though, I'm not familiar with beta-ketones of phenethylamines. They may well not have the vasoconstriction issues of their amphetamine counterparts.

You certainly wouldn't get me to put them in my system though. 2C-I was worse than mephedrone (at responsible dosages) when it came to being overstimulated and anything above 17mg definitely was harsh on the kidneys.

Thanks for your answer, never tried 2c-i (was illegal in my country before I even got into the whole RC thing), but 2c-c didn't produce any vasoconstriction for me (or any other body load really is the mildest of the 2cs) and 2c-e did produce some but it wasn't bad (the nausea sucked). Anyway these compounds look interesting to me, but I'll still wait a few months before trying them just in case.

2C-I had the worst bodyload aside from the 2C-T series and 2C-P imo.

2C-C and 2C-D had light to no bodyload but much higher doses than the other 2C's. I loved 2C-C in particular because you could push the trip in any direction you wanted and higher doses extended the duration by a lot but the intensity only by a little. It was still too heavy for a club though. Ruined what would have otherwise been a great night. 2C-D was crap on its own but mixed with a 4-substituted tryptamine (especially 4-HO-MET)... even just a little bit of 2C-D went a long way towards blasting off a trip. I remember being on IRC one time and I mixed 2C-D with 4-HO-MET and the text on the screen changed to multiple colors and this big Mayan artwork style dragon built off the text and off of my monitor. It was one of the coolest things I had ever seen on a trip and this was a day trip to boot!

2C-E always made me feel like i had the flu for the first few hours of the trip and has a "cold" tone to it most of the time.

25C-NBOMe was amazing as well. I liked it more than acid and was upset when it was gone and I didn't have the money for more.

I never got to try DOC

You might be able to convince me to try the beta-ketone of 2C-C... But never the I.

Yes, 2c-c is nice especially for beginners... and 4-ho-met has one of the best visuals while not being heavy on the mind fuck. 2c-e makes me unable to read text on any digital device, computers, phones, mp3 players, .... it just keeps dancing around, morphing and melting. It also has the best synaesthesia of any drug I've ever experienced and great visual (funny thing is that if you keep moving your head and eyes everything looks normal, but the moment you stop it starts morphing, melting, flowing around, ..) and audio effects. I'd call the tone more neutral than cold, you can steer it in any direction you want. And the mind fuck is present but not so great that you would be totally lost and didn't even know you took something (I'm talking normal doses obviously). If it didn't have so much body load and stimulation it would be one of my favorites. But the stimulation and nausea get annoying really fast.

I missed the nbomes, but the nbohs are supposed to be similar except that they require a slightly higher dose. Actually if everything goes according to plan I'll be trying some 25c-nboh soon. And 25b-nboh sounds interesting as well. 25i-nboh... idk maybe I'll try it one day, but I'm in no hurry.

And as for the bk versions.... well I don't plan on trying them right away but if the reports remain like they are now (positive or no real effect) I'll give them a go.

Never tried any of the DOx so cant comment on those.

I guess I should clarify with 2C-E...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/129579-2C-E-One-Exp-others-not-The-Universal-Orgasm
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/316439-2C-E-1-Experienced-and-1-not-the-great-universal-truth

I think that as I've done substances over the years, my experiences have tainted my view, especially when I haven't taken the time to absorb the experience before diving into another one. 2C-E's bodyload sucks but I've had some amazing times on it - I've only written a few trip reports over the years and 2C-E was the subject of two of them and they were both incredible experiences even with the bodyload as you can see.

I know, but I'd rather pay a bit more (it's not like you do psys every day so money isn't a huge problem), buy AL-LAD which is also great (currently my favorite), produces wonderful experiences and has no body load / stimulation for me. And it's legal while 2c-e became illegal here this summer (only 2c-c, 2c-d, 2c-p and one of the 2c-t-x remain legal).

Yeah I was irritated when I found out they banned 2C-E but left 2C-P alone when the overdoses from 2C-P are far more dangerous than 2C-E or 2C-I. Strike that, that's incorrect info - They banned 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-N, 2C-P, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-4 and 2C-H (smart since it is the precursor). I just looked up the law because I had dropped out of psychs way before this announcement. The only one that is really left that was pre-ban is 2C-T-21. :/

I haven't tried AL-LAD. Something about a direct LSD analog sketches me out. With how severe the punishment for LSD is, I don't want to poke the bear so to speak.

Last edited:
We're not from the same country mate. No vage analogue laws here, lsd is illegal, al-lad (and lsz) isn't. End of story.

2c-e, mxe, 25i-nbome, 25c-nbome, amt and a few others like that I don't care about mpa got banned this summer and that's that.

Not that any mail from other EU countries actually gets checked so I can still buy some mxe and in the worst case scenario (customs actually checking the letter) it gets seized and I lose a bit of money that I paid for it. To hard to prove it was actually me who ordered it for them to bother (maybe if it was like a kilo of it.

They've got my attention espesically because of the difference of effects and duraton(BK-2C-B wise). Would be interesting to see BK-2C-E. To bad they have some issuse.

If they follow the 2c duration trend then there's a couple that might be decent and others that are straight up misses - bk-2c-p? Nah tah.
If it reverses the trend (bk-2c-b being one of the longer ones) then I think the entire series could be nice, although whacking the bk on could be dangerous on maois like 2c-t-7 or could actually be safer, but we probably won't know until far too late.

Personally the ones I would be most interested in would be bk-2c-c (if it extends the duration like the -b does) and bk-2c-e (if it's even possible and the duration isn't extended too much), maybe even -d since 2c-d is supposed to be good (never tried it unfortunately) and has a short duration that wouldn't get too long if it's extended like the -b version.

The one good thing about bk-2c-p would be that the doses would be higher so dosing would be easier.

(this all assuming they are possible and active and follow roughly the same trends as bk-2c-b)

On the subject of 2C-I body load, I've taken 80 and 90 mg oral and 40 mg insufflated on separate occasions and never noticed any... just good times all around. It's all subjective.

I would love to see some of these, mostly because I really missed out on the regular 2C-x's before they started banning them. :/

Edit: I'm not suggesting that anyone take those doses.... I used to go overboard with things.

Last edited:
If bk-2c-e extended the duration without diminishing or changing the nature of the effects I would love it.
If 2c-e lasted as long as 2c-p I would be so happy

On the subject of 2C-I body load, I've taken 80 and 90 mg oral and 40 mg insufflated on separate occasions and never noticed any... just good times all around. It's all subjective.

I would love to see some of these, mostly because I really missed out on the regular 2C-x's before they started banning them. :/

First you obviously have a tolerance or impure product and second, I did notice that when I had 40mg, the trip over-powered the body load.

You should edit your post though because this is a harm reduction site and those doses are far from safe.

And while we are on the topic, I have found that girls tend to like 2C-I more than 2C-E and its the reverse for guys. That's been the case with all of the people who I dosed with them over the years.

That said, 2C-I is definitely hard on the kidneys even if you are too messed up to notice the effects.

On topic, you would never get me to try BK-2C-E if the duration was extended... 2C-E is long enough on its own. MAYBE if you got rid of the "flu" come up.

First you obviously have a tolerance or impure product and second, I did notice that when I had 40mg, the trip over-powered the body load.

You should edit your post though because this is a harm reduction site and those doses are far from safe.

And while we are on the topic, I have found that girls tend to like 2C-I more than 2C-E and its the reverse for guys. That's been the case with all of the people who I dosed with them over the years.

That said, 2C-I is definitely hard on the kidneys even if you are too messed up to notice the effects.

Tolerance, a bit, impure product, nah. I could get a full trip off of regular doses with that same stash. I used to push the ridiculous doses on lots of things, it wasn't like I needed that much to trip. Those were some of the most intense psychedelic experiences of my life. It doesn't change the fact that there was no body load though.

I'm not saying it's not bad for you either, but when I say body load I'm only referring to how it feels. That's the only thing that would have deterred me at the time.