• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

bk-2C-B Dosage information

Rexeh

Bluelighter
Hello you all. :)

I can get a hold of 100 mg Beta-Ketone 2C-B pills and had one of 100 mg earlier last year, but it did next to nothing to me sadly... :( It was a sample package I received from an other RC Vendor as where I am going to buy the next batch off probably 10 x 100 mg bk-2C-B pills, so maybe they were bunk pills as I gave the other one away to a friend of mine and never received any comments other than that it was 'a nice trippy pill'. Now that friend probably expected something along the lines of MDMA being in the pill but I had told him before what was in the pill. Now here comes my question:

I have a pill splitter so I can take halves or quarters of the pills equaling 50 or 25 mg but how many mg's would you all recommend for someone with the following experience?: Alcohol (including hard liquor / moonshine) / Amphetamines / aMT (alpha-MethylTryptamine / IT-290) / Ayahuasca (B. Caapi & P. Viridis) / Benzodiazepines / bk-2C-B / Cannabis / Catnip / Cocaine / Opiates & Opiods (Kratom + Opium + Poppy Pods + Codeine + DiHydroCodeine + HydroCodone + OxyCodone + OxyMorphone + HydroMorphone + Morphine + Heroin + Fentanyl) / N-Ethyl-NorKetamine + Ketamine + MethoxyKetamine + DXM + DXO + Methoxetamine + PCP + 3-MeO-PCP + Methoxdepenidine + Dipehinidine (Dissociatives) / DiMethoCaine / LSA / mushrooms / philosepher stones / MDMA / bk-MDMA (Methylone) / bk-MDBD (Butylone) / bk-MDEA (Ethylone) / Mephedrone / Ephedrone / 3-MMC / 4-MEC / Methylphenidate + Ethylphenidate + IsoPropylPhenidate + 3,4-CTMP / Mescaline (San Pedro cactus) / DMT (smoked, breakthrough) / N,N-DMT / 5-MeO-DMT / a lot more so I don't think I have to be considered a lightweight but I considered I would throw out a list about the more common used substances, probably left some important ones out though... 8)

I think I would start with 125 / 150 mg and titrate myself the way up using 25 mg quarters of a pill each time until I've reached a comfort zone type of state (looking for a +++/++++ experience here). :)

Thanks in advantage for reading through my amped up post and for replying! :)

-- Peace o/

BUMP ;)

maybe a move to another sub-forum?

-- Peace o/