Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Bizarre Coming Together

This is a rant mainly.

She came into my life.

Were we really going to get married?

We didn't even date.

She lives with me.

I want her so much yet this situation is bizarre.

I can't even explain it all really.

When I can explain more I will come back in here.

I don't want to date another before I try to date her but I don't know what is going to happen.

I almost wish I didn't ask her to move in if I knew we weren't gonna be together but I also wanted to move her in platonically.

Don't try to be friends with someone you want to marry?

Honestly I want to remain lifelong friends with her. She is actually quite literally my new best friend.

I told her I am ok if she wants to date other people. Right now it looks like we will be dating first though.

I just am so into her I kind of get sad thinking I won't end up marrying her but I still see myself wanting to be her best friend even if she meets someone else.

End rant.

Next post from me will be an update once this relationship evolves in whatever way. Evolve it will. I guess I can't read the future though so who knows in what manner?

Edit: We were discussing marriage like what is this?

You sound like a Christian who has just had sex for the first time and now marriage is an logical point of contemplation.

Still you have an interesting observation (you may even say im in an analogous situation)

You sound like a Christian who has just had sex for the first time and now marriage is an logical point of contemplation.

Still you have an interesting observation (you may even say im in an analogous situation)
Lol. I guess. I can't defend myself.

I'm starting to think I shouldn't try to marry or even date this girl but strive to improve her life as she says coming here was a mistake as she thought I was this music artist which I'm thinking like wow your mind isn't healthy if you actually move in with someone you think is someone else and honestly I felt like she needed to be pulled out of a life of sexual exploitation which I feel is the real reason she decided to come because deep down she wanted to be saved from that yet I can't save her really only the universe can guide both of us now.

I won't be back in this thread.

Thanks negrogesic for pointing out how I am going about talking about this with random people though.

Also I hope your situation goes well and that avatar is DAPPER.