• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Bitcoin warning

I don't think there is anything harmful in the pill, it was tested as MDMA. It just has an extremely high dosage which people need to be aware of.

On a BBC report about these Bitcoins I saw the guy took at least 3, I'm a bit lucky myself then as I took 3 the other night. Was an extremely hard roll and towards the end when I tried to sleep I began have delirious hallucinations of people in my room who weren't really there. I had full conversations with them as if it was totally normal.

Wasn't aware that could happen until it did, looked it up and apparently others have experienced the same from too much MDMA.

Can definitely happen! i think its the sociable aspect of mdma that gets out of control at higher doses. you want to talk to ppl so bad that youre mind just says "fuck it, ill invent somebody to talk to". its never happened to me personally, but ive heard this throughout my many years, a number of times. kinda funny if you ask me LOLz

P.S. im starting to think the UK is a breeding ground for these "scare tactics", because why is it only in great britain that we hear about these deaths from clean pills? all these dangerous pills out there, and all the uk press seems to report on are the good ones. WTF.

I don't think there is anything harmful in the pill, it was tested as MDMA. It just has an extremely high dosage which people need to be aware of.

because mdma is clearly harmful to some,
ffs this guy is 39 an he done 3 pills.... he is no spring chicken to gurners surley or he is fucking daft ( the latter i doubt)

I suspect those are all just cases of OD. I assume everyone here has seen someone at some point that took way way too much. Though they are usually fine afterwards to the general public and to first aid they may seem as though they are near death. That's why all the good pills are labeled as dangerous and why such cases are usually rushed to the ER and published in the media I think, because though even doses of 800mg are not deadly (unhealthy they are, just not deadly) it does look like they could be if you have little experience with the substance and never saw someone that took too much and witnessed them get better after some time. If you are 39 and for some reason decide to take pills after years and years of abstinence 3 bitcoins would be way too much. Same goes for an inexperienced 16-year old. As for the deaths either they weren't the pills that are mentioned that the victim took (example are the mortal kombats) or they were fakes of the real thing or they dropped like 8 of them at once (unlikely)

Just my opinion on this :) Recently read an article in the local newspaper about the new breed of "dangerous" pills. The only ones they listed are the ones that are known to be very pure and very potent (androids, mortal kombats,...) and those two things were the only reasons they gave for the pills being dangerous. When I read that I thought "are you serious? That's a good thing, no? The public just needs to be informed that they are strong and to not take a whole pill. Not even when they do drop a whole one, or even two at once are those things dangerous. The fact that they are more pure and more potent than ever is very good news but the media turns it into something bad because of inexperienced users that do not inform themselves. And even in those cases they are never deadly, except for when you mix them with other drugs or are allergic or something.."

Last edited:
^ bluebull - I have to agree with you on this. That is definitely a high dose but I wouldn't think that it should be lethal especially with a pill that's well know to be clean. When I read an article like this I always wonder a couple things... Was it mixed with other substances that aren't mentioned? Did the person have some underlying condition?

Gotta remember that a very VERY small portion of the population are just allergic to MDxx. they could take 50mg and still die. it wouldnt matter if they tested it with reagents 1st, and then a gc/ms, then dosed only once, with a small ass dose, and with no other substances....they'd still die. this is very rare, but it does happen. doubtful this is whats been happening in the UK, but always be aware that in certain cases, mdma is very lethal.

....if anyone is concerned about this when theyre trying mdma/mda for their 1st time, i BELIEVE(not sure) doing a simple skin allergy test will tell you if you're allergic to mdma. simply scratch your skin just enough to break the skin(not to where youre bleeding badly, lol), then place a tiny tiny amount of powdered sample directly on the scratch. wait several minutes and if it doesnt turn all red and bumpy, youre good to go. !!!!OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT A DOCTOR, OR TAKEN PRE-MED COURSES, SO IF ANY OF THIS INFO IS INCORRECT & YOURE AWARE OF IT, PLEASE SAY SO!!!!

On a BBC report about these Bitcoins I saw the guy took at least 3, I'm a bit lucky myself then as I took 3 the other night. Was an extremely hard roll and towards the end when I tried to sleep I began have delirious hallucinations of people in my room who weren't really there. I had full conversations with them as if it was totally normal.

Wasn't aware that could happen until it did, looked it up and apparently others have experienced the same from too much MDMA.

These don't contain MDMA anymore, they contain methylone. I've seen them sold by a certain presser that confirms they have 200mg Methylone and 50mg MDMA. Your trip also sounds very reminiscent of my experiences with delirious methylone comedowns.

damn you mean people make copycat pills now?

this is a new and startling development

Is copycat pills a new thing????

Its been going on for years and years .............