• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Bit of a binge recently

roady05

Bluelighter
First time doing coke with any kind of repeat use (friday and saturday going relatively hard) other than just having the odd free line offered to me. Felt pretty gross after and didn't really sleep last night, i tanked through today with some naps and a bunch of valium....gonna try not to do that again. shit sucks and today has felt like a wasted day. on the upside i ordered chinese food and gelato :)

most stimulant drugs have the "regret" feel, imo especially cocaine because it literally does nothing pleasant, is short lived, toxic, and just all around sucks to me.

Sometimes I even regret taking caffeine in the morning if I end up having a terribly stressful day 8(

I just finished a 10g Cocaine-binge - but its OKAY.From time to time i need that. I have no problems to finish it and I'm not fucked off after this high amout, thank god.

JJ

Yeah I usually feel pretty shitty after a coke-binge. Guess it goes with the territory.
What goes up must come down.
I could add to the list of mf sh** to do but yay prolly around #1 or 2.

I believe it ends and all is OK but that does not equate to the mental fuck it leaves many with.

Yes, I know but I really do have none of these symptoms, very fortunately.

JJ

I believe you mate

However, just because you have no issues now does not mean that situation will continue if you carry on repeating large dose cocaine binges

You sound a bit like you think might be immune to negative effects, and that's quite a dangerous mindset because cocaine is a drug which can truly creep up on you without you noticing - there can be no issues for ages then then BANG - plenty of nasty issues!

That's why we're saying - take care

I believe you mate

However, just because you have no issues now does not mean that situation will continue if you carry on repeating large dose cocaine binges

You sound a bit like you think might be immune to negative effects, and that's quite a dangerous mindset because cocaine is a drug which can truly creep up on you without you noticing - there can be no issues for ages then then BANG - plenty of nasty issues!

That's why we're saying - take care

Hi,

I appreciate your post a lot, thanks you. I will take care of myself. Edit: these binges happen not every month, but 2 a year or something.

JJ