• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Bisexual hesitations...

I didn't like the first time I went down on a guy either.

Guys sometimes have a weird perception that bi or gay men automatically want them simply for the fact that they are a guy.

no hesitations here!! ok ok im bi curious..........i do like men,baked, fried, battered, mmmm maybe a light hollandaise, i love women heart and soul durn bishes, but someone special sure has been making me desire ,want so badly my blood hurts to fuck the living heaven let alone hell right out of his narrow ass, i wanna feel him from the inside , i wannna fuck him like an animal.....erm yeah like that..you know who you are~points

thegreenhand said:
I’m curious if anyone else has experienced this. It took me a while to accept that I swing both ways after having fooled myself into thinking I was straight in order to conform. Thank god I got myself out of those delusions, I’ve never been happier. That said I still have difficulty initiating physical sexual encounters with other men (even ones I know very well).

Yeah, it's hard. I'm almost 40 years old and I still beat myself up about not being entirely straight. The ones you know the best are the most complicated. Fucking your hetero friend is complicated. It becomes worlds more complicated when you start hitting on your "straight" male friends.

I have learnt my lesson. I'm going to do casual sex from now on, outside of monogamy. Random hook ups is the way to go.