• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Biggest turn off while receiving oral sex

I always, always give her the full treatment when I go down on her. Both hands, tongue, lips, I even use my legs! Get her to prop her feet on your knee caps like stirrups and get her open nice and wide, helps access to everything and exposes her most sensitive areas. One hand on her tummy, gently pushing upward, and then either tongue on clit with other finger(s) penetrating and "come-hithering", or tongue penetration, licking her inside walls and gently rubbing her clit with my other fingers. I also think some nice, deep "Mmmmmm" sounds while doing it not only make her feel like you're enjoying yourself, but also sends some manly vibrations into her girl parts, which she seems to really love! Reach up and rub/squeeze her breasts while not stopping the tongue-down-below action, if you can reach, that'll get her writhing. One thing I occasionally do to her by surprise, I'll suck on my finger enough to get it super, SUPER wet, stick it inside her to get even more of her own lubrication on it, and then without stopping the tongue action, start gently playing with her anus, and eventually push my finger in ever so slightly, just to stimulate the area. She nearly loses it....just be careful not to put that finger back into her vagina, you'll give her an infection. :)

For me, as stated above, when the woman doesn't seem to be enjoying herself, and stopping is probably the worst. I'm ok with a gag reflex or two, as long as she still seems happy, not like she's suffering through it just to make me happy. I think sexual maturity comes with learning that being somewhat selfish during sex is actually improving your partner's experience too.

I have to stop reading and posting on this forum while at work. It's like torture....8(

biggest turn off:
1) Girl not looking up at your eyes while shes giving it...Fuck nothing worse than her not looking up at you. But when they do and stop for a sec and smile when they are is indescribable.
2) Condoms

I have a couple questions for the gentleman posting to this thread:

I absolutely love going down on my guy, it gets me so turned on and I enjoy pleasuring him. Occasionally when I'm really into it, I'll slip up a bit and his penis will graze my back teeth. He's never complained or acted like it hurts him. Is he just being nice, does it hurt? Also, he doesn't make much noise except for the occasional moan. Could this be because he's not enjoying it or do you think he is just quiet? He doesn't make much noise during any sexual acts, which isn't really a bad thing, but I'm extremely vocal when we're messing around- especially when I'm about to orgasm! It'd be nice to get some vocal verification that he's enjoying himself :)

Im pretty vocal about how nice or what i likecreceibinh oral... And expect the same vice vesa... As ive said elreay its about communication and trial and trial and error

He's communicative when we talk about our sex life. He tells me what he likes and what he enjoys doing to me ;) He's just not very vocal when the acts are actually taking place.

I can say that a large part of the noises I make are strictly for her pleasure. I could easily be mostly silent, especially while receiving oral, especially if it's extra good. Just concentrating on the sensations is really powerful. Usually, at least in my case, a good indication of how much he's enjoying it is literally how hard he is. You know your man, and you know when he's kinda into it, and when he's really into it. Use your best judgement. Also, observe his behavior afterwards, see how satisfied he acts. If he passes out, you win. :)

As for the teeth, it's really not the end of the world if there's a quick contact, it may go unnoticed. It's when a girl clearly doesn't know what the hell she's going and keeps hitting her teeth. It's all about practice on her part!

I have a couple questions for the gentleman posting to this thread:

I absolutely love going down on my guy, it gets me so turned on and I enjoy pleasuring him. Occasionally when I'm really into it, I'll slip up a bit and his penis will graze my back teeth. He's never complained or acted like it hurts him. Is he just being nice, does it hurt? Also, he doesn't make much noise except for the occasional moan. Could this be because he's not enjoying it or do you think he is just quiet? He doesn't make much noise during any sexual acts, which isn't really a bad thing, but I'm extremely vocal when we're messing around- especially when I'm about to orgasm! It'd be nice to get some vocal verification that he's enjoying himself :)

I don't think teeth is a big deal unless you are really chomping down, it doesn't really hurt, I find a lil roughness sexy but it's all up to individual preference. As far as not being very vocal, some people are just pretty silent it doesn't really reflect the quality of the BJ IMO.

lack of enthusiasm.
Either give me super-head or be submissive, don't treat it like a chore...

#1 pulling off right when I cum, fastest way to ruin an orgasm and ruin all the work she just did.
#2 doing it because have to, not because you want to, if you dont like doing it dont bother, but I'll be getting a new chick :) No head or not liking doing it is a deal breaker

Too much hand, not enough mouth. Concentrating too much on the tip. Too aggressive. Changing rhythm/technique, just when it really starts to feel good.

Turn offs giving and recieving oral

Turn-offs when receiving - when he stops to check his phone (yes it happened!). When he doesn't give my balls any attention. When he doesn't carress my body or use his hands at all. When he doesn't make enuf eye contact. Too much teeth lol! Not into it or no emotion.
Turn-offs when giving - guy too forceful, not loving or tender. Too much fucking hair manscape boys lol! Bad hygiene.

Talking dirty to my dick, "Oh your dick is so big" etc... It just turns me off and makes me want to laugh, ya got something in your mouth....shut up and suck,lmao. Made it to my 800th post!!!