L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Biggest turn off while receiving oral sex

Wetrippymayne

Bluelighter
If this has already been covered let me know.
State your gender, and biggest turn off when receiving oral sex.
For me:
Male
biggest turn off:
1) When I can tell that the girl giving me a BJ isn't enjoying herself / doesn't want to give me head but does it anyways.
2) When a girl stops midway and asks "are you almost done?".
3) When a girl gets going and then stops midway through to try and do something sexy like kiss my stomach or something like that... Just keep going!!
4) Teeth... Enough said

The biggest turnoff during fellatio for myself is when I realize it was only a fantasy involving a girl averse to fellatio.

When they get tired after 10 minutes saying their jaw hurts or something.. yet they think that me going down on them for extended periods of time is any less uncomfortable for my jaw and tongue. Yeh it can get tiring.. but if you stop or pause it only takes longer.

Losing the ryhthm when you are close to orgasm, experience says that this works both ways. Especially when the woman is on the recipricol end.

When they get tired after 10 minutes saying their jaw hurts or something.. yet they think that me going down on them for extended periods of time is any less uncomfortable for my jaw and tongue. Yeh it can get tiring.. but if you stop or pause it only takes longer.

This where you shoukd be using your fingrers as well...

I'm a woman, and I hate it when men exclusively use their mouths during oral and focus solely on my clit. I don't care whether you use your tongue or your fingers, but I can't get off without some penetration too.

That´s good to know. I wonder if most women feel the same way..

I'm a woman, and I hate it when men exclusively use their mouths during oral and focus solely on my clit. I don't care whether you use your tongue or your fingers, but I can't get off without some penetration too.

Everybody is different arent they. So what works for you won't work for the next who needs finger insertion to cum or oral or a bit of both or both at the same time. Then like you there ate women who can come from penetration if its done properly..... its all about communication, patience and selflessness... and of course even the most tried and trsted method on a regular partner won't work everytime.

Everybody is different arent they. So what works for you won't work for the next who needs finger insertion to cum or oral or a bit of both or both at the same time. Then like you there ate women who can come from penetration if its done properly..... its all about communication, patience and selflessness... and of course even the most tried and trsted method on a regular partner won't work everytime.

Yes I imagined someone would say something like that.
You can never satisfy a woman and repeat the sames modus operandis with another partner.

That´s good to know. I wonder if most women feel the same way..

Actually the complete opposite. Penetration does next to nothing for me. :p

Yes, everybody is different. Hence the reason I said that I like these things, not women in general. But yes, communication is key. I had to communicate my oral preferences to my current partner because he wasn't giving me any penetration at all while performing oral.

Yes I imagined someone would say something like that.
You can never satisfy a woman and repeat the sames modus operandis with another partner.

Or even successfully with the same partner... Its also about exploration and incorporating all the different aspects, and of course orgasms arent and dont have to be the be all and end all of good sex.

Gag reflex

Actually, I've changed my opinion (as expressed in my initial comment) now that I've given it more thought.

To me, the most significant turnoffs during oral sex are:

1. The sensation of teeth gouging and grinding into my cock. I really dislike feeling as if a chick's intention is to dentally decapitate the distal end of my dick. When giving a hummer, avoid masticating my manhood and I will dislike you less!
2. Jaw fatigue: it's not a matter of attrition, but apathy. If the pisser doesn't fit the kisser, then why get my hopes up by trying?
3. Spitting in lieu of swallowing is also a turnoff. If you're okay with putting my dick down your mouth, why is it too much to ask that its contents are given the same treatment? I'm sure my jizzum is less germy than my jimmy, trust me.