• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Biggest scams

Agreed. IMHO capitalism in and of itself is just one giant MLM pyramid scheme. This coming from someone who was sucked into one (water filters) and thought I was gonna get rich so quick that I dropped out of college my senior year to pursue that useless pipe dream.
Not trying to be rude here, but how in the world were you that naive as a college senior? Also, did you go back? I mean you didn’t have that many credits to go, right?

The biggest scam in the U.S. is the political system, with both major parties claiming to be populists, whilst in reality serving the huge corporations and industries that fund their campaigns.

Not trying to be rude here, but how in the world were you that naive as a college senior? Also, did you go back? I mean you didn’t have that many credits to go, right?
I used to be a Business major and believe it or not, in their intro to marketing course they mentioned direct marketing as a legit method of, well, marketing.

Yes, I did go back several years later and I also dropped the Business major because fuck capitalism.

Fancy way to say capitalism.
You don’t think it’s possible to have any form of capitalism with enough regulations on place to ensure the will and the needs of the people are put before that of corporations/big business?