• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest rip offs/swindles your dealer has pulled on you?

I actually never really got ripper off as mostly my dealers were Friends to a lesser OR more degree who could fix you up with about anything, except coke, that's ruled by the maroccan maffia over here called Mocro maffia and they really cant be trusted, since early 2000 when the xtc Mania was cooking down coke became most ppl their drug of choice over here and the coke business was booming, this was very good for the customer recieving actually a full g for what is here the normal and mostly only price, and really top quality, on average about 75% and had batches up to 82%, last years, already quite some time now, i simply refuse to spend money on that coke, you pay the normal price, and as you all know, mostly the normal price for coke is not cheap, but you get only 0.6 standard for utter crap about on average 40 to 60% at best, cut with mostly levamisole and lidocaïne and God knows what else, major ripp off and this makes me very angry,.i find this not done and also if I would be a dealer I would take pride in and try to be the best, with prices as low as possible, top quality, full Gs, and best service possible and im very sure this would reflect in how much customers i would have and how much they buy and i would enjoy being a well respected dealer, these Mocro maffia of today should be ashamed...

I actually never really got ripper off as mostly my dealers were Friends to a lesser OR more degree who could fix you up with about anything, except coke, that's ruled by the maroccan maffia over here called Mocro maffia and they really cant be trusted, since early 2000 when the xtc Mania was cooking down coke became most ppl their drug of choice over here and the coke business was booming, this was very good for the customer recieving actually a full g for what is here the normal and mostly only price, and really top quality, on average about 75% and had batches up to 82%, last years, already quite some time now, i simply refuse to spend money on that coke, you pay the normal price, and as you all know, mostly the normal price for coke is not cheap, but you get only 0.6 standard for utter crap about on average 40 to 60% at best, cut with mostly levamisole and lidocaïne and God knows what else, major ripp off and this makes me very angry,.i find this not done and also if I would be a dealer I would take pride in and try to be the best, with prices as low as possible, top quality, full Gs, and best service possible and im very sure this would reflect in how much customers i would have and how much they buy and i would enjoy being a well respected dealer, these Mocro maffia of today should be ashamed...
40 - 60% is decent stuff. Here in Australia that kind of quality is hard to come by with a lot of street stuff being 2 - 10%

40 - 60% is decent stuff. Here in Australia that kind of quality is hard to come by with a lot of street stuff being 2 - 10%
I didn't even realize it would even be possible to get crap like that without someone trying to ripp you op off and in a way om right cause they ripp you off to basically full extent...

Stuff like this actually offends me...

I consider full price for 40 to 60 getting only 0,6 to be such a huge ripp off that I simply refuse to pay for such a deal...

And that's not even all, their service really lacks quality in every aspect of it...

Also something I dont pay for is for amp that costs above the mininum price, i like using amps but consider the substance itself as pure garbage, even top quality, the ways in which amps make you suffer said IT
about what kind of substance IT is, decent coke you are able to abuse for long time without suffering that even remotely Comes close to Just even 1 week of daily amp use...

There was a time in my life I also paid more for less, and once i found my way to the right scene i said i would.never go back to more for less and i.stand by that, for actual Exceptional quality with excellent service i happily pay more if that would be my only.option...

Last edited:
Back in old days.The guy travelled down south for pods. He was little bit dumb and buyed some kilos cheap.Eventually later he find,that batch was...unproper..lot of datura plants collect with the machine in the field.Pod by pod we cleaned the batch from this tiny datura seeds.Brew and drank....after usual feeling came atropine shock-dryness,dilated pupils,irregular heartbeat-awfull...and we cleaned it max.as we can,but the horrible stuff was in pods and everything goes to garbage.So i did not was ripped,cause the guy told me before,that stuff is probably fucked....it was bad this combo datura and pods.....but it happens only one time

Quite a few times, in my teens when buying heroin I got ripped off, you can't open the bag and check in the middle of the street, they was sandwhich bags, bagged up knotted and the knots melted so the dealer can swallow easily if police come, that's just how they are sold here, I got sold citric acid that's used here to break down heroin in the UK, another time coal, could of been soot that was in a black bin bag, never seen gear sold in black bin bag plastic lol, I should of known when he handed me it but it was a quick street deal, well I had an idea as on the way to go hit it up I bit it open and looked and I shout to the bloke I was with at the time who was running ahead "stop we've been ripped off it's not gear" another time we got sold crack instead and when we went back to swap for heroin the blokes took it then ran off with it, another time I bought brick dust, I actually hit that up incase it had any heroin in it at all I was clucking that bad, all those times it had took hours to beg up enough money to score only to get ripped off, then have to beg up again, all those wasn't in our home town, never got sold stuff that wasn't heroin in our home town, but one payday we bought a big amount for us, had a big hit fell asleep and woke up to find a neighbour had snuck in and stole it out of my handbag, knew it was a neighbour as it was a block of flats, all druggies

I'm over 20 years off heroin now, been ripped off buying ketamine though £125, or was it £150 can't remember for a bottle of K liquid as I'd never bought any before and not seen any for sale ever, couldn't find decent K during lockdown and saw this on an app I was buying stuff like benzos from and K, but the K was shite off there during lockdown too, more rip offs, so I see this liquid for sale and couldn't help myself, I've only had a few lines of K made from pure liquid once many many years ago, a bloke came round my ex's with a huge bottle and cooked a plates worth up, aww man I scraped that plate crushing and cutting up that K for so long while K'd up I probably removed some of the plates enamel lol

Anyway soon as I paid I knew something wasn't right, I joined a scammers group on the app, and there was the vendors name

Many more times the K I've bought has been mixed with stuff that looks like K but it's not you'd be surprised how many things look like shards of K

I've bought underdosed valium and xanax

My storys doesn't compare to the gun story's on here though fucking hell

Exit scam probably. The guy had let me pay later once or twice, so i took the risk of paying first once.

Of course he knew i was a nice dude while he was a half braindead psychopath, and i did too. I willingly took the risk of losing a significant but not devastating sum of money, perhaps out of a craving for life experience after having spent most of my teens acquiring scoliosis and social phobia by the computer.

That predictably set off a lot of homicidal thoughts in me that my (mentally unstable, super sensitive) partner of the time had to endure. I still believe that a deliberate scam on 50g of cannabis is fully enough to justify murder, but i'm nowhere near mentally unwell or unstable enough to actually make such a decision, and probably never will be. I just have a lot of thoughts and enjoy sharing them sometimes. In reality i am one of the most self conscious and controlled people.

However, this was not clever or kind with regards to my partner, who like i said was a very sensitive person. Me even toying with the idea of homicide was probably too painful for her. I wish i can learn to appreciate other people without pretending they are like me. I think i'm getting the hang of it. Today i would've kept that thought to myself or similar dudes.

This post is taking a bleeding heart turn. Thinking about men and women - so close yet so hopelessly distant. A distance more vast than the cosmos. I believe nothing can be more profound. And the amount of suffering and misunderstanding produced by two loving forces is really astounding and impressive. We sometimes forget how mighty we all are.

Im sorry for stretching what the topic is about a bit, but i want to explain something about what i posted before cause IT made me sound a bit like a snob, its about that i dont want to pay full price for coke that's only 40 to 60% and were you get only 0.6 with bad service.

I Just feel like for such An extremily expensive srug you should het a minimum of quality, for me this minimum would be around 7O% and get definitely 0.9 with good service, and i was used to better quality than this minimum and now i feel like the differences are so big that I feel like its a drug experience that shows similarities with how IT used to be but in general is not the same drug experience anymore...

Oh man I've been ripped off so many times I can't even count. These days I refuse to ever give money unless I've both tried the product and its in my hand.

But there was one time I was going to buy 500 8mg dilaudid pills from a guy and he pulled a gun on me and told me to give him the money, which was quite a substantial sum. Since this is Canada and handguns are really hard to come by, I took a chance and ran thinking it was probably fake. I guess I was right and or the guy wasn't quite ready to murder me. In the bustle I dropped my wallet but the money was safe and so was I. I did get lost I was running so fast and couldn't find my car for hours. Also I was really high at the time so that probably didn't help

They ended up using my ID to make a mobile account under my name, and I got a huge bill a few months later. I was able to get it reversed but it took like a lot of fighting with the phone company.

A few months later I was walking down the same part of town at night and some guy came up and bear sprayed me right in the eyes. I still don't know why, but I figured it might have been related to the previous incident. It was... one of the most painful things I have ever experienced.
I'm Canadian too. Street dealers up here are pretty stupid from what I've found.

A lot of people in cities seem to carry the bear/coyote spray. It isn't nearly as strong as American pepper spray, so I'm honestly a bit surprised that it is that painful.
Sounds awful that you had to experience that the hard way. Hope you were okay afterwards.

Getting pistol whipped and robbed over a prescription of oxycodone 30's.
I had a very similar experience over a large amount of heroin. Was supposed to be delivering to this guy, no money changes hands as that was taken care of via another party, BUT dude just takes his heroin and leaves. He didn’t take anything else. It was an extreme “what the fuck?” sort of moment.

Im sorry for stretching what the topic is about a bit, but i want to explain something about what i posted before cause IT made me sound a bit like a snob, its about that i dont want to pay full price for coke that's only 40 to 60% and were you get only 0.6 with bad service.

I Just feel like for such An extremily expensive srug you should het a minimum of quality, for me this minimum would be around 7O% and get definitely 0.9 with good service, and i was used to better quality than this minimum and now i feel like the differences are so big that I feel like its a drug experience that shows similarities with how IT used to be but in general is not the same drug experience anymore...
In australia I'd rather cop a 0.6g bag of 70% purity coke over 10g of 5% coke.

got another one guys... so in the 90's lsd wasn't common in the small cities where I lived and it was mainly sold in big cities and especially by a "movement" of young people that mostly disappeared now which were called "punkabbestia", they were young homeless people who lived in groups with their dogs, similar to the english punk but not quite so.

So reckless 13yo me thought of making a journey to this city to meet them to buy a load of blotters... end of story came home with just plain paper and I even paid a jägermaister to the dude who sold me the fake trips :sneaky::LOL:

got another one guys... so in the 90's lsd wasn't common in the small cities where I lived and it was mainly sold in big cities and especially by a "movement" of young people that mostly disappeared now which were called "punkabbestia", they were young homeless people who lived in groups with their dogs, similar to the english punk but not quite so.

So reckless 13yo me thought of making a journey to this city to meet them to buy a load of blotters... end of story came home with just plain paper and I even paid a jägermaister to the dude who sold me the fake trips :sneaky::LOL:
I got ripped off with liquid acid. Was told it had 100mg in the vial for $2000. Thought for $2 every 100ug I had snagged a bargain. Turned out it had about 20 average hits which I could of purchased for $300.

Hm all that happened to me was that i got around 40g of sieved weed once.