• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest rip offs/swindles your dealer has pulled on you?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Had a solid dealer for a few years. Wired a few grand to him cos I've done so plenty times. Never replied to my texts of when and where to meet up after wiring which seemed out of character since he was normally quick with his responses. He texted back the next few days saying oh sorry the bank deducted the funds to pay off a small loan he had and because he's broke is unable to pay back anytime soon.. sorry bro my bad didn't know bank would do that and will make it right by paying when he can afford like 20 a week. Found out he was shooting up H and had been for a few months. What a total fukwit thought his broke ass could sustain a H habit. Tried pulling various other scams on me after that to feed his renewed meth habit. Texts one day saying he has pure bricks of coke and sells minimum 1oz for $1xxxx and this coke is the best shit ever and was sending me pics of bricks he obviously took from google. Mind you I only keep in contact because he's honoring his promise of making things right. Absolute scum bag when he wants to be.

Last edited:
Oh man I've been ripped off so many times I can't even count. These days I refuse to ever give money unless I've both tried the product and its in my hand.

But there was one time I was going to buy 500 8mg dilaudid pills from a guy and he pulled a gun on me and told me to give him the money, which was quite a substantial sum. Since this is Canada and handguns are really hard to come by, I took a chance and ran thinking it was probably fake. I guess I was right and or the guy wasn't quite ready to murder me. In the bustle I dropped my wallet but the money was safe and so was I. I did get lost I was running so fast and couldn't find my car for hours. Also I was really high at the time so that probably didn't help

They ended up using my ID to make a mobile account under my name, and I got a huge bill a few months later. I was able to get it reversed but it took like a lot of fighting with the phone company.

A few months later I was walking down the same part of town at night and some guy came up and bear sprayed me right in the eyes. I still don't know why, but I figured it might have been related to the previous incident. It was... one of the most painful things I have ever experienced.

Last edited:
I tried selling coke in my younger years and ended up getting robbed twice

one time I went into this dude's apartment for a deal and all of a sudden 8 more guys with bats and knives came rushing out of the back bedroom and took all my shit including my shoes, this guy who was with me set up the deal and apparently had beef with these dudes... they held him down and tore out his nipple ring, but didn't rough me up too bad

the other time I got robbed with a gun by 2 Mexicans in a park at night

I decided not to be a drug dealer anymore after that...

Oh man I've been ripped off so many times I can't even count. These days I refuse to ever give money unless I've both tried the product and its in my hand.

But there was one time I was going to buy 500 8mg dilaudid pills from a guy and he pulled a gun on me and told me to give him the money, which was quite a substantial sum. Since this is Canada and handguns are really hard to come by, I took a chance and ran thinking that the probability was high that it was a fake. I guess I was right and or the guy wasn't quite ready to murder me. In the bustle I dropped my wallet but the money was safe and so was I. I did get lost I was running so fast and couldn't find my car for hours. Also I was really high at the time so that probably didn't help

They ended up using my ID to make a mobile account under my name, and I got a huge bill a few months later. I was able to get it reversed but it took like a lot of fighting with the phone company.

A few months later I was walking down the same part of town at night and some guy came up and bear sprayed me right in the eyes. I still don't know why, but I figured it might have been related to the previous incident. It was... one of the most painful things I have ever experienced.
Same here, truly awful stuff

I also managed to inhale some of it. Couldn't eat solid food for a few days because of how inflamed my esophagus was

Pro tip: don't drink with someone who shot at cops while drunk

im gunna semi-reverse this cuz I never have been robbed, bad.. One time a buddy comes over with a dude i dont know. (GREAT START I KNOW) they are lookin to get rid of some blow....im not really a blow guy but I could see they were kinda desperate and eh if you put somethin on a table in front of me. so i drop 20 bucks. about an hour later dude comes back (not my friend new dude) swings a .357 in my face and accuses me of stealing a zip and a half of coke from him. so he starts searching my room basically at gunpoint, eventually gives me his back. bink sees a red laser on the wall in front of his forehead. now were mexi standoff. i have him make some calls to ppl for character references. eventually hes called about everyone and i got all positive vouches (i assume). so he says theres one other place i went dont go anywhere im gunna check his place. 15 minutes later phone rings. "yea got it back" "man fuck you for all this shit". and thats my rip off story.. I know a good man that was sold mexican dirt for top dollar for many years but that was his choice i suppose.

a zip once, went in on somethin bigger....decided id rather go to dinner with my gf than go to 'the hood' (its not a hood but w/e).....they came back dude shorted him on the big package and i didnt go so i got the short end of the stick.

The worst was $300 once for some MD. By the end I ran that fucker out of town, he lost everything to him at the time.

Other than that can’t think of any too bad, I don’t let myself get put in that situation often. Never give the money until you have the product. Use a test kit. Use a scale. Look like the type of MF that you don’t want to try anything on.

-GC

Me and a buddy were trying to score some h and a fentanyl patch one night and gave the guy the money and he never returned, lol. Dumb mistake.

It might be ok for a $5 spice deal but not for more.

I tried selling coke in my younger years and ended up getting robbed twice

one time I went into this dude's apartment for a deal and all of a sudden 8 more guys with bats and knives came rushing out of the back bedroom and took all my shit including my shoes, this guy who was with me set up the deal and apparently had beef with these dudes... they held him down and tore out his nipple ring, but didn't rough me up too bad

the other time I got robbed with a gun by 2 Mexicans in a park at night

I decided not to be a drug dealer anymore after that...
I only got robbed 1 time in my life, after that I learned from it xD

I usually dealt with friends or friends of friends and never got ripped off. Once I bought 50 hits of blotter from a stranger at a Rainbow Gathering that turned out to be plain ol' paper.

The most money I ever lost was the few times I tried selling drugs. Stupidly, I always dealt my DOC at the time. Always lost money since I constantly dipped into my inventory.

Funniest rip-off I've heard of was a pal in college who found a split-shot (lead fishing sinker) in his ounce of weed.

Fortunately never had many run-ins with this.
Always deal with people you trust and most importantly, have a solid network of people who themselves have trustworthy people around them too.
Not getting ripped off I think can be explained away fairly easily. It's a culture. You're either brought into that culture where taking drugs and having relationships with people is based first on trust and integrity, or you're not.
It's either central to your everyday life, and the people around you, or it's not.
Most people I have dealt with have been friends and we were connected through mutual friends also in some way or another. So there's a fairly long line of credibility and anyone who is dodgy falls over pretty quickly.
You've also got to be a good judge of character and know the game and trust your instincts. And you only really get that with 'street experience'.

Fortunately never had many run-ins with this.
Always deal with people you trust and most importantly, have a solid network of people who themselves have trustworthy people around them too.
Not getting ripped off I think can be explained away fairly easily. It's a culture. You're either brought into that culture where taking drugs and having relationships with people is based first on trust and integrity, or you're not.
It's either central to your everyday life, and the people around you, or it's not.
Most people I have dealt with have been friends and we were connected through mutual friends also in some way or another. So there's a fairly long line of credibility and anyone who is dodgy falls over pretty quickly.
You've also got to be a good judge of character and know the game and trust your instincts. And you only really get that with 'street experience'.
you live in a suburb and use light drugs right? Reading your post you aren't wrong, like at all. But sometimes you gotta umm 'branch out' those are the times you gotta be locked and loaded....whatever that means to you. The Vouch is a beautiful thing and back in the day I often went by them, "oh your solid, who do you know that I know that would vouch for you?" talk to that person "said person says you will vouch for them, will you? If they mess up in any way it is on you first!" Gotta have alotta loyalty to say yes to that.

This is gonna be real "OK Boomer," but I'm saying it anyway:

Back in the day (60s, 70s) we druggies stuck together. It was almost like a political party. In fact, smoking weed or dropping acid in the 60s & early 70s WAS a political act.

Rip-offs were relatively rare. The Establishment ripped people off. The Man ripped people off. The System ripped people off. We were different. We were cool. We shared the love; we shared our drugs.

Even folks who dealt for a living didn't make huge profits. Just enough to get by. Fronting was common. Trust was essential.

Ah, the good ol days. Far-fuckin-out, man.

✌ ❤

They once sold me 125g of fucking grass covered in a lot of tape, I got fucking ripped off for being high as fuck for days on end after I copped a box of 20 Xanax bars. It wasn't my money anyway, ir was my ex's money. Xd fucked up times

My buddy got some ice a few weeks ago that wouldn't even melt in the pipe.

He told me and I rode the bus with him just in case he needed help fucking the dude up. When we got there the told me it wasn't necessary and the dude made good on it.

I was pumped about fucking the dude up though. Lol.

you live in a suburb and use light drugs right? Reading your post you aren't wrong, like at all. But sometimes you gotta umm 'branch out' those are the times you gotta be locked and loaded....whatever that means to you. The Vouch is a beautiful thing and back in the day I often went by them, "oh your solid, who do you know that I know that would vouch for you?" talk to that person "said person says you will vouch for them, will you? If they mess up in any way it is on you first!" Gotta have alotta loyalty to say yes to that.
It was rural and we had our ways of dealing with the odd ones out in the chain link. Usually they wouldn't be around for long. They might rip someone off once or twice if they were lucky but word got around and the rest is history. And because everything was so tightly knit being a rural area, you couldn't escape accountability even if you tried. Someone knew someone who knew that person and that person eventually understood the consequences of their mistakes.

Loyalty is what it is all about, or should be anyway. Vouching is a necessity but not without risks. Even your most trusted can get it wrong but then they slowly end up sliding down the rankings for what they can get and how good it is so people gradually stop going through them anyway. Until of course they score big and then it's like nothing ever happened!

This is gonna be real "OK Boomer," but I'm saying it anyway:

Back in the day (60s, 70s) we druggies stuck together. It was almost like a political party. In fact, smoking weed or dropping acid in the 60s & early 70s WAS a political act.

Rip-offs were relatively rare. The Establishment ripped people off. The Man ripped people off. The System ripped people off. We were different. We were cool. We shared the love; we shared our drugs.

Even folks who dealt for a living didn't make huge profits. Just enough to get by. Fronting was common. Trust was essential.

Ah, the good ol days. Far-fuckin-out, man.

✌ ❤
Sounds like a much safer and connected place. And there's nothing wrong with that. I was fortunate that I got somewhat of a taste of what sounds like what you are referring to. Those environments and social networks ground people, give them a sense of belonging but also expectations, values and standards. As they saying goes; if you know you know. And it's not far wrong but you have to know in order to know and I think few people these days can say they do. Most people wouldn't know where to start in identifying a group of people like you mentioned about the sixties/seventies. The closest resemblence to that is the speed dial contact they got from someone at the club or at a party who has absolutely no connection nor any relation to the people he supplies drugs too, and consequently fucks over whenever the 'drugs' are something of a different kind.

I’ve only been ripped off once and it’s what I get for buying drugs from just any ol’ body. I was out of town and staying at a hotel. I had been seeing this guy come and go several times and we struck up a conversation. He ended up selling me some weed and we smoked a little, but I asked him if he had some ice (meth) or knew where I could get it.
He said he didn’t have any on him, but he could bring it back.

So he leaves and I keep hitting him up, asking when he’d be back. He didn’t come back that night, but said he’d be back in the morning and asked if we could smoke again when he came. I said sure. Morning time comes and he says he’ll be over later that afternoon and asks me how much ice I wanted. I tell him I have a hundred bucks to spend. He says cool.

Eventually he ends up coming and I gave him the money. He says he actually doesn’t have time to smoke and says he has to go make some more runs…I said cool and let him go. I still hadn’t checked or even opened the baggy he gave me. I think I still had a little bit of my last stuff left over and was finishing it up. About an hour later, I decide to open the stuff and immediately I notice it looks weird. (When he gave it to me, i immediately put it away.)

So I’m like wtf did he give me?? I’m wondering if its like fentanyl or coke or what. I text him asking what is this shit and I noticed he blocked me. So I texted from another number…blocked too. Long story short, I eventually realize it’s clumps of like baking powder or something like that. Of course I was pissed off, but I just took my L.

Consequently I stopped seeing him hanging around the hotel. (Probably bc I threatened him when I texted him saying my nonexistent boyfriend would beat his ass lol.) But yeah, that experience taught me quite a few lessons smh!

One time I had a guy I who some of my other friends had used so I thought that was good enough for a vouch. I fronted him $150 for some bud and he always had good stuff so I was pretty pumped. Then he called me a few hours later with some fucking story that he supposedly got pulled over and the popo took all the product I had paid for. When he got back home I went to his place and was like well, what are you gonna do to pay me back? He said he couldn't but if I fronted another $100 he would give me a good deal. I was like, Fuck off! I didn't fall for that shit again from him or anyone else. I even thought about trying to beat his ass but he always stood on the other side of his kitchen counter from me so I assumed he either had a gun or a big knife within arms reach, so I didn't even bother.

Like the saying goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I learned the hard way not to front or pay until I have the product in hand. I guess you could say I bought that lesson for $150.

If you get ripped off over here IT is by a coke dealer, over here the entire coke business belongs to the maroccan maffia or like they say over here the Mocro maffia, and they are not in any way to be trusted... The quality.of their Service is so low.for such small amounts of low quality coke that I dont think Im going to do coke again Any time soon, on the contrary...

One time I had a guy I who some of my other friends had used so I thought that was good enough for a vouch. I fronted him $150 for some bud and he always had good stuff so I was pretty pumped. Then he called me a few hours later with some fucking story that he supposedly got pulled over and the popo took all the product I had paid for. When he got back home I went to his place and was like well, what are you gonna do to pay me back? He said he couldn't but if I fronted another $100 he would give me a good deal. I was like, Fuck off! I didn't fall for that shit again from him or anyone else. I even thought about trying to beat his ass but he always stood on the other side of his kitchen counter from me so I assumed he either had a gun or a big knife within arms reach, so I didn't even bother.

Like the saying goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I learned the hard way not to front or pay until I have the product in hand. I guess you could say I bought that lesson for $150.
When selling get money at same time. No I'll pay ya later bs.

as a teen maaaaaany years ago I got ripped off few times for relevant quantities, big amount of money. I was young and naive and would give the cash in exchange of promises since one day I got tired and decided to not take rip offs from everybody, so this dude swindled me and I started looking for him...waited him at his house and he managed to get away, one night I found him at an internet/pc bar, I slapped that turd face a couple of times and he called his dad to give me my money back, lol he was quite older than me too :ROFLMAO: