• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Biggest Combo In My Life!

Save the Zolpidem for the comedown, forget the beer (it will not keep you hydrated as alcohol dehydrates you so drink Gatorade or something else instead) and just take the E pill. I have mixed opiates with MDMA and although it is a nice combo it can really cause alot more nausea then either alone and Codeine is especially bad for causing nausea. Opiates do dumb down some of the speedy effects of MDMA but it certainly doesn't do it anywhere near as bad as a benzo. The pills you have have way more shit in them then the AC&C's or acetaminophen with codeine pills you get here and the propyphenazone has been taken off the market in many countries due to the risk of having a heart attack on the stuff. So i would definitely not take that one with MDMA either as you don't want a heart attack to ruin your roll :\ . Actually after looking it up i wouldn't take propyphenazone at all because that stuff looks nasty.

Last edited:
Yep I agree. Take the E. Use the rest at come down point (bar the speed which you could take with the pill I suppose, but it may not be as good as the pill on its own)

What the last 5 guys said. Less is more sometimes, some combinations are just useless and wrong (and dangerous).

Hey bro, welcome to bluelight.
I bet your glad you came here and decided to post, otherwise you might have missed out on all this helpful and friendly information.
You might have missed out on important harm reduction tips such as being judged and insulted.

I agree to many threads are ending up like this. Especially when you get ksa arguing with someone. That said I think we're all guilty of being assholes occasionally (the goes extra for me). Especially when it comes to common sense type deals but I digress.

Basically OP listen to the people who aren't bickering about how retarded they think you are.

I agree to many threads are ending up like this. Especially when you get ksa arguing with someone. That said I think we're all guilty of being assholes occasionally (the goes extra for me). Especially when it comes to common sense type deals but I digress.

Basically OP listen to the people who aren't bickering about how retarded they think you are.

It's true xd. We all use drugs and have our ups and downs haha, I admit sometimes I snap and am a complete douchebag.

why not enjoy all four five or watever tha fk your wanting to mix individually, not at once?

You're doing nothing but wasting your drugs and causing serious harm to your body. Listen to everyone else and take them separately.

I'm really sorry, but this shit just woke me up outta bed cracking up. Who the FUCK would do this?? Bluelight, u get me every time lmfao

Ummm........ if you guys are going to argue at least choose a better thread to do it in...........

I am in the mood to take some glue and inhale what is your opinion people could it make the trip better

OOOOO My GOD and the glue added the euphoria this COMBO TRIP is amazing 8o

example of "mindset" of OP - I wouldn't waste another second reading one more "word" from this "person".

SL

example of "mindset" of OP - I wouldn't waste another second reading one more "word" from this "person".

SL

OMG i really really hope that's a troll. Sniffing glue on it's own is deadly enough but given the fact that Sudden Sniffing Death Syndrome often results from a spike in blood pressure due to getting a fright or whatever while high on Solvents i can only imagine how deadly mixing a stimulant with it would be. I mean ffs this is the internet age where anyone can look up just how dangerous whatever drug is so there is no reason at all to be ignorant as to how deadly sniffing glue, gas, air duster or whatever is.

OMG i really really hope that's a troll.

IMO 100% troll, and a successful one at that.

Getting other members to argue amongst themselves while he is probably laughing his ass off, not cool for OD thread IMO&E, maybe he can have some fun in The Lounge instead.

Glad to get the attention of a "Crew Member" and will leave the rest in your capable hands.

Thx

SL

people don't get me wrong but this trip has never happened. I had the chance to do this but i heard your advice and never done this.

people don't get me wrong but this trip has never happened. I had the chance to do this but i heard your advice and never done this.

You really need to stop ending questions with "I am going to do this no matter what" it makes you come across young, immature, and honestly not very intelligent I am glad you did not do this combo, because it might have killed you.

heroin/alcohol/small dose xanax/weed/meth/small dose dxm/caffeine/cigs/morphine/codeine/small dose valium/small dose lsd/mdma/coke/ small dose k/oxy/hydrocodone

I think thats it.

Last edited: