• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Biggest Combo In My Life!

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
Well some weeks later I am about to try the biggest combo in my life. I am about to mix some beer, weed, ecstasy, speed(amphetamine), 12 codeine containing tablets and a zolpidem or two. I was a heavy weed smoker, I am a heavy alcoholic, I have insomnia when I am not intoxicated so I am pretty used to zolpidem, when I say I am used to zolpidem I am saying that I can take up to 3 of them without black out. I think I have a natural high tolerance to opioids, I have drank poppy tea with little effects or no effects at all.

Well where I see some problems is about arranging which to take before the other. Maybe you could help me with this!
How I think I will do this is weed first than the E when while the effects of E start I think I will ingest the speed(very low grade speed). Than I might ingest the beer to stay hydrated (I don't think I will drink more than a liter or two). Than at the come down I'm thinking to ingest the downers(Caffetin tablets which contain 250 mg Paracetamol, 250 mg Propyphenazone, 50 mg Caffeine and 10 mg Codeine) and one 10 mg zolpidem tablet or two(depends on the situation)

Any advice what will I expect or any help in the order of ingestion?

Please, please don't bullshit around, I will do this combo. Only advice are welcome.

Why would you mix all that crap with ecstasy? You will completely ruin and dull the high. Alcohol kills mdma high, and zolpidem kills mdma high. So does codeine!
And mdma + amphetamine = a big no no if you value your heart and brain.

This does not sound like a pleasant combo at all, and for the reasons above, I highly recommend you do not ingest this combo.

I advise that you don't, that whole combination sounds terrible. Besides being bad for your body, it probably won't feel good either.

Hmmm I didn't know that alcohol kills mdma high. I thought of taking the zolpidem and codeine in the comedown when the effects are slightly noticed.
About the mdma + amphetamine I know that combining to stimulants is dangerous but I don't think that the amphetamine is of high quality, I think it's shitty amphetamine, I don't even know if it is amphetamine they call it speed and is a white powder with bitter taste it could be caffeine powder too.
Here in my country excluding coke, we are completely lacking of other stimulants only a few sell speed.

Hmmm I didn't know that alcohol kills mdma high. I thought of taking the zolpidem and codeine in the comedown when the effects are slightly noticed.
About the mdma + amphetamine I know that combining to stimulants is dangerous but I don't think that the amphetamine is of high quality, I think it's shitty amphetamine, I don't even know if it is amphetamine they call it speed and is a white powder with bitter taste it could be caffeine powder too.
Here in my country excluding coke, we are completely lacking of other stimulants only a few sell speed.

Ok STOP. Where did you get those shitty codeine pills. Do NOT attempt to take those. They cannot contain Propyphenazone and they cannot contain 1Kg of caffeine.

Oh yea, 12 codeine pills with 50mg of caffeine in them each? 600mg of caffeine will completely over power 120mg of codeine, and if you take that much caffeine after combining mdma and amphetamine, you are asking for serious heart troubles.

Ok STOP. Where did you get those shitty codeine pills. Do NOT attempt to take those. They cannot contain Propyphenazone and they cannot contain 1Kg of caffeine.
Where did I say that they contain 1Kg caffeine they contain 50mg caffeine and 250 mg propyphenazone the brand is called Caffetin and it is used for headaches

Oh yea, 12 codeine pills with 50mg of caffeine in them each? 600mg of caffeine will completely over power 120mg of codeine, and if you take that much caffeine after combining mdma and amphetamine, you are asking for serious heart troubles.
Well maybe I should do a CWE than!

CWE doesn't get rid of caffeine lol... Nor that other drug. It will just get rid of the tylenol.

Not if he does it with acetone at first, dries the powder and then a regular CWE on the dry powder. I doubt he has the IQ to use a flammable solvent, like, he probably failed his language classes because he didn't know what a hyperbola was.

CWE doesn't get rid of caffeine lol... Nor that other drug. It will just get rid of the tylenol.

Not if he does it with acetone at first, dries the powder and then water. I doubt he has the IQ to use a flammable solvent, like, he probably failed his language classes because he didn't know what a hyperbola was.

He doesn't even has a plan, does fkall, if he wants to kill himself let him be. A plan would be like, I take MDMA at 6pm to club, I walk out of the club with a fuck buddy at 9pm, then at the hotel room I take the amphetamine XR at 10pm and set the alarm clock for 2:30 am to alert me of the second peak coming in. When the watch goes off I take clonidine to relax adrenaline a bit, at 7am the thing is over, I walk home, dose codeine at 9am and go to bed at 10am, sleep until 5pm and restart.

Like, this is a plan that shows you actually know what the f you're doing. Not like, OHHH DOOHHH OHHH! I take amphetamine, MDMA, codeine, clonidine and caffeine together to see what comes out of it OHhHHH OHH. Special Olympics FTW.

Not if he does it with acetone at first, dries the powder and then a regular CWE on the dry powder. I doubt he has the IQ to use a flammable solvent, like, he probably failed his language classes because he didn't know what a hyperbola was.

Who the fuck would use acetone to cwe some codeine pills lol. If your gonna go through all that trouble, just find someone with some real opiates.
Why must you insult his intelligence? I notice you do this in almost every post, you're very condescending and honestly really disrespectful in most posts. Relax dude.

P, don't act like your not a dick sometimes for no reason. Or you have a reason and it's just not a very good one.

Also I have 2.5 L container of acetone in my garage I got for $12. And errybody got Epsom salt yo.

Who the fuck would use acetone to cwe some codeine pills lol. If your gonna go through all that trouble, just find someone with some real opiates.
Why must you insult his intelligence? I notice you do this in almost every post, you're very condescending and honestly really disrespectful in most posts. Relax dude.

What intelligence? He's drinking alcohol to "stay hydrated" + tons of caffeine on comedown, so he's dumb as a doorknob. Someone save him!

Than I might ingest the beer to stay hydrated (I don't think I will drink more than a liter or two). Than at the come down I'm thinking to ingest the downers(Caffetin tablets which contain 250 mg Paracetamol, 250 mg Propyphenazone, 50 mg Caffeine and 10 mg Codeine) and one 10 mg zolpidem tablet or two(depends on the situation)

P, don't act like your not a dick sometimes for no reason. Or you have a reason and it's just not a very good one.

Also I have 2.5 L container of acetone in my garage I got for $12. And errybody got Epsom salt yo.

I always have a reason, but almost every post of ksa since i've been on this forum usually ends in name calling.

And swimming, your another one who trolls with your responses half the time.

And it's not even about the cost, but rather the time it would take...

I always have a reason, but almost every post of ksa since i've been on this forum usually ends in name calling.

And swimming, your another one who trolls with your responses half the time.

And it's not even about the cost, but rather the time it would take...

I usually try to keep shit contained to the lounge, no need to twist up your knickers breh. And I said you have reasons there just usually less legitimate than the consensual aspects of Billy Cosby's sex life.

But yeah I do agree it's not worth the time or effort for a shitty codeine buzz. I do like start shit as much as the next guy but I more often than not contribute while I'm at it.

Last edited:
Not if he does it with acetone at first, dries the powder and then water. I doubt he has the IQ to use a flammable solvent, like, he probably failed his language classes because he didn't know what a hyperbola was.

He doesn't even has a plan, does fkall, if he wants to kill himself let him be. A plan would be like, I take MDMA at 6pm to club, I walk out of the club with a fuck buddy at 9pm, then at the hotel room I take the amphetamine XR at 10pm and set the alarm clock for 2:30 am to alert me of the second peak coming in. When the watch goes off I take clonidine to relax adrenaline a bit, at 7am the thing is over, I walk home, dose codeine at 9am and go to bed at 10am, sleep until 5pm and restart.

Like, this is a plan that shows you actually know what the f you're doing. Not like, OHHH DOOHHH OHHH! I take amphetamine, MDMA, codeine, clonidine and caffeine together to see what comes out of it OHhHHH OHH. Special Olympics FTW.

Yeah man, your plan shows that you're a really smart and knowledgeable guy who knows what he's talking about!!! hahaha OP is a retard and you're smart cos you used the word "hyperbola" and you put actual TIMES next to when you're taking each drug!!!! This magically negates the dangers of combining MDMA, Adderall and Clonidiine because you actually put times there!!! Wow man you totally know whats going on, no dangers here! And we can tell you're really cool as well because you needlessly threw the phase "fuck buddy" into your little plan!!

Fucking dumbass.

Well some weeks later I am about to try the biggest combo in my life. I am about to mix some beer, weed, ecstasy, speed(amphetamine), 12 codeine containing tablets and a zolpidem or two. I was a heavy weed smoker, I am a heavy alcoholic, I have insomnia when I am not intoxicated so I am pretty used to zolpidem, when I say I am used to zolpidem I am saying that I can take up to 3 of them without black out. I think I have a natural high tolerance to opioids, I have drank poppy tea with little effects or no effects at all.

Well where I see some problems is about arranging which to take before the other. Maybe you could help me with this!
How I think I will do this is weed first than the E when while the effects of E start I think I will ingest the speed(very low grade speed). Than I might ingest the beer to stay hydrated (I don't think I will drink more than a liter or two). Than at the come down I'm thinking to ingest the downers(Caffetin tablets which contain 250 mg Paracetamol, 250 mg Propyphenazone, 50 mg Caffeine and 10 mg Codeine) and one 10 mg zolpidem tablet or two(depends on the situation)

Any advice what will I expect or any help in the order of ingestion?

Please, please don't bullshit around, I will do this combo. Only advice are welcome.

Hey bro, welcome to bluelight.
I bet your glad you came here and decided to post, otherwise you might have missed out on all this helpful and friendly information.
You might have missed out on important harm reduction tips such as being judged and insulted.

Since you asked for advice,
You would probably get a lot more mileage using these drugs separately, decide what kind of mood your in and go in that direction.
You may find that you are content with one or two, plus that way you have some options for tomorrow.

Since you said you are planning on going ahead with your plan, my advice is to have someone around who can help you if you run into trouble and get you help should you need it.
Please play it safe!

Don't let the rocky start discourage you, there are a lot of friendly people here.
Good luck!

Last edited:
The last thing a drug harm reduction forum needs is people that feel high and mighty enough to insult another person's desire to get high. These folks may even have forgotten that they were green once and made bad decisions with drugs when they were younger.

I am with Mr. kramer there. I would subtract the alcohol from the equation and just get some MDMA one night. Save the alcohol and amphetamine for another night (a few days down the line to give your brain a chance to heal). Take the zolpidem as described, or hang onto it for some difficult comedowns.

^^this

don't bother with the codeine pills, just use them for headaches or whatever and save the zolpidems for your comedowns from the mdma and speed.