• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

having to eat a big dinner infront off your parents, while high as shit on assorted opiates. Then nodding out at the table after.

And smoking weed with a bunch of fags who act like 5 year olds when there high, so they get smacked the fuck up and tought not to fuckin act dumb.

and people that mess with you when your high so youll punch the assheads hard. I want to be left alone to eat and nod the fuck out, and any mutherfucker that gets in my way is gonna get thiers, Bitches!

Thats true, sometimes I feel the same way.

mistaking that compazine 10mg you where saving for the come down for that roll you where gonna drop to keep your peak going.

that sucked bro

wow like so many of these are spot on..

this thread is also a buzz kill eh?

8o

A girl saying "we need to talk" or "Im late" or just plain out "I think im pregnant". Oh god i couldnt get high right for days after that lil talk.

^
thats when you get shermed and find your self a shard of broken mirror...

i ate lots of xanax for like a week straight after that talk

I had just arrived in Amsterdam when mme and my ex-girl had this talk.

I think I was introduced to the Volcano Vaporizer that day and eating hash. Yum.

yesterday me and my friend were cruisin he had some rigs a cooker DMT a bag of dope and mesculin haha i had one bag ... but the cop pulled the person in front of us over not us. Pretty big buzz kill.

"Dude let me have some of that. I swear I'll pay you back tommorow" "There is barely enough for me" "Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!?!?!?" SSTFU this is my private stash.

The worse for me is thinking I am picking up so I decide to smoke the last of my stash and find out 10 minutes after it won't be going down for another day or two. Happened to me many times now.

Its much worse when youre dealing with heroin.

You start thinking about how the fuck youre supposed

to go to work the next two days without dope. :(

Watching the cops search you and your stuff and find an ounce of weed, a scale, a bong, 2 bubblers, and 2 dugouts was a major buzzkill. Getting let go after that felt so good though, and they missed the grinder with a bunch of keif.

i turn into the hulk when my lighter runs out of fluid when im smoking weed. yes, it's an inconvenience to get one from the stash, im already stoned and comfortable.

also when you go home to shoot up only to realise you gave your last couple of rigs away. i hate having to drive back to the hospital or pharmacy for a kit.

having to eat a big dinner infront off your parents, while high as shit on assorted opiates. Then throwing it all up after

And smoking weed with a bunch of fags who act like 5 year olds when there high

and people that mess with you when your high so youll giggle. I want to be left alone to eat and watch some tv!

Lol I had to do that on my 17th B-day but i was off guts on MDMA pills all day so I could barely eat anything, but from the size of my pupils im pretty sure everyone knew what was up.

My biggest buzz kills with MDMA are shit music that I cant stand, people that talk absolute shit and are lying through their teeth and when unwanted adults come out to have a chat with the younguns when all we wanna do is be spastic E-tards and its inda hard to do that when someones parent is sitting there talking about the most boring shit you could imagine.

i turn into the hulk when my lighter runs out of fluid when im smoking weed. yes, it's an inconvenience to get one from the stash, im already stoned and comfortable.

also when you go home to shoot up only to realise you gave your last couple of rigs away. i hate having to drive back to the hospital or pharmacy for a kit.

Do you guys have fit vending machines up in QLD? Thats where i get mine from and theres one in almost every suburb. Makes things alot easier. Its usually $4 for 5 rigs, 10ml of sterile water, 10 alc swabs and a little sharps box connected to the fit box. I know you dont IV that much anymore if at all but if you do then id suggest calling up a D&A hotline and find out if they have them in your area or somewhere near by.

Another thing I forgot, Cops are a huge buzzl=kill. First time I did acid a friend of mine was carrying around m,ultiple grams of meth and even though the cops searched him and found nnothing its was a pretty freaky experience and it wasnt even me that'd be getting in shit. Cops suck.

One thing my friends constantly do that REALLY annoys me is asking “are you OK?" repeatedly, not because I look like I’m about to OD but just because half the time I don’t want to talk and ramble on, I just want to enjoy the high in peace… especially if I’m not on an upper.

I’m not sure why is so concerning, but it is annoying… and in that general direction I can’t stand people who start talking a mile a minute and won’t shut up. 8)