• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest and smallest psychoactive drugs

SpiralusSancti

Bluelighter
Do you ever wonder what is biggest/heaviest and what is smallest/lightest substance that could be called a drug? Let’s focus on psychoactive drugs as defining records is more interesting that way. If we focus even more specifically on recreational drugs, even better as otherwise we could definitely go subatomic; think magnetic field affecting brain or ECT and as big as micro-organisms; both potentially affecting mood and potentially curing certain psychiatric disorders. Well even sound definitely affects mood, be it in form of music or in form of noise pollution.

So where are we concerning drugs as people usually use that word on BL? Is Xe on one end? Is Xe smallest only at normal atmospheric pressure and some other element possibly recorder at elevated or lowered atmospheric pressure? Considering that some general aesthetics don’t really work above certain elevation and considering that after certain depth N becomes psychoactive causing divers high.

Is there possibility that there are psychoactive subatomic particles? Is it possible that something produced in CERN if we could produce enough of it and ingested it would result in psychoactive effects? If so what are implications of that? Would that mean that theory implicating that conciousness is quantum phenomen is right?

What’s the biggest molecule that can get you high? Biggest that can cross brain blood barrier? There are certainly some active molecules that can’t cross bbb but would produce psychoactive effects, in fact there are some in brain like GABA that would produce effects by itself if concentration of it would be raised high enough.

Another interesting thing to consider is radioactive psychoactive drugs, potentially heaviest psychoactive drug would be radioactive and if so can we even conclude for sure it would be dangerous because maybe amount to produce effects is so low that radiation produced by it would not cause any problems, at least no more than radioactive isotope in banana for example.

As interesting would be to consider if there could be some substance with so long half-life and with such potency and mechanics of action that amount needed to produce effects would be so small that even most potent drug known today would be considered requiring enormous dose compared to it while on the other end it would be interesting to find least potent but non-toxic or relatively non-toxic at effective dose. Is ethanol currently recorder in that sense as hundreds of grams can be consumed before really dangerous effects? I think not, especially if considering usage over X hours or days some general aesthetics beat it.

All some interesting questions. The biggest common one I can think of is Salvinorins.

Subatomic particles are too small to have direct binding activity.

Well yes but even without direct binging activity theoretical postsinaptic activity in case conciousness is in fact quantum phenomena (or at least partly) or high enough concentration of certain particles in some weird form of matter might produce some activity,.I guess in former case it’s quite possible at least neurotoxic effects or who knows neuroprotective or regenerative effects might occur.

Who knows if flashes of light astronauts see, along with micro gravity changing how some brain chemicals behave are in part explanation for psychic experience of being in space and seeing Earth and that’s not only scenery, kind of how part of psychical and physical benefits of diving certainly comes from effects of pressure and heat exchange compared to being in the air at regular pressure.

Yeah I just thought about that. Interesting.

I guess it's a bigger atom, but n2o occupies more electrodynamic space? Dunno lol

Yeah I just thought about that. Interesting.

I guess it's a bigger atom, but n2o occupies more electrodynamic space? Dunno lol

That's possible, it could be bigger spatially. At least possible according to my limited knowledge horizon.

I'm a huge fan of N2O, would love the opportunity to try some xenon. I once bought one of those little collector's ampoules of xenon thinking it was a cartridge for inhalation. Dumb stoner oversight. But at least i have a nominal amount of xenon lying about.

I also can’t wait to try Xe and before that N2O of lab quality too as from experience one my friend had I concluded that black shit oil is deliberately added to lessen absorption or something. He claims balloon of N2O of lab purity was way better/stronger than N2O whippets. He’s not a huge drug user but I take his word for that as he isn’t prone to barging or making up things.

I thought black shit oil was mostly caught as residue inside the siphon (or balloon)

But totally pure N2O would probably be great yes

However i think there are bigger hazards than black shit oil (good name btw) such as B12 depletion

Some is bound to enter your lungs but I’m not worried about it honestly and don’t think it can be worse than tar and other stuff from cigs, just have a hunch it messes with absorption or something. I always take a lot of B12 before during and after N2O but I’m not sure that helps so I use it days before and after too. I.M. B12 would be good idea after N2O binge for sure.

Our body can store quite a bit of B12 and N2O hardly can deplete it like it happens from daily alcohol use but sadly it’s better at depleting in short term and consequences of that seem to vary from person to person. I think people who experience headache from N2O deplated dangerous amounts of B12 from brain as two main reasons for alcohol headache are dehydration and B12 deplatation; well with addition of genuine toxicity lol,