• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Big & Dandy Ketobemidone (Ketogan) Thread

Its RXed in Sweden pretty much i have a pic in the gallery of Ketodur 25 mg, the strongest bitch there was. Now all i can find is Ketogan Novum 5 mg...

Its a nice compound, almost too euphoric actually..

sorry but diconal are very addictive once your hooked u turn sly!!!! not nice just a posh form of heroin!!!!

Its RXed in Sweden pretty much i have a pic in the gallery of Ketodur 25 mg, the strongest bitch there was. Now all i can find is Ketogan Novum 5 mg...

Its a nice compound, almost too euphoric actually..

How can something be too euphoric????8);)8)

Yep. Confirmed.
I used both Ketogan Novum (Ketobemidone)--[5mg tablets] & Ketogan (Ketobemidone + antispasmotic)-- [10mg suppositories]. Both were taken as prescribed (tabs by mouth, and supps. by rectal), and I confirm that these are very potent, VERY euphoric & pleasurable opiates. Among the best I have ever tried. And I have tried quite a few...

1. Hydrocodone
2. Codeine
3. Meperidine
4. Morphine
5. Hydromorphone
6. Fentanyl
7. Oxycodone
8. Buprenorphine
9. Methadone
10. Ketobemidone, ofc!

I have never IV'd anything ever, (except what hospital IV'd me), nor snorted anything ever, only used as prescribed. And Ketobemidone is truly an opiate on its own. No wonder it is illegal in USA. Legal in Sweden though it is very, very difficult to get doctors to prescribe it or any other strong opiates in Scandinavia. I have no idea why Sweden, which is so anti-drug, even more so than USA, allows this to be prescribed, yet is still so hard to get any opiates prescribed there at all, unless you have a documented, true history of severe, chronic pain. And even then, it took years to get anything strong. I did have know a couple people that were into IV-ing H, and tried IV-ing the Ketogan (which I dare never do myself), and they both confirmed that it was better than about anything they tried, including Heroin. But, ofc, everyone has different reactions to different meds, and different preferences, etc. So not neccesarily would be the case for everyone, I guess.

Being a mu-opioid and NMDA receptor agonist-(a two-for-one drug), it is quite unique. A truely unique opiate experience for sure (for me, at least). Three thumbs up, but def. a medicine you want to be sure you do not take too often, b/c it is so incredibly desirable and therefore, addictive.

Last edited:
Do not shoot Ketogan s.c. or i.m.

Only intravenously, if you've got the ampoules.It' said that you can shoot them anyhow, but even the fools in white refrain from it, you'll get problems! The new ones 20mg/ml are of course yummy. And for f-s sake do NOT dissolve the pills, it's rubber in them, yes there are ways to get rid of that, but I won't tell. The reason why many on smack gets disappointed in Ketobemidon, is that - like demerol/pethidine - it's not 100% comforting to one on smack, like methadone is. Just as smack isn't really enough when you really are hooked on Ket. Have you shot nothing but Ke´t for weeks, and then is getting a cold turkey, beware. It's ABSOLUTE HELL!

Although there have always been rumours on the streets that the producers did something with it, as those who took it in the 70's hailed it as nothing else (I agree best high of my life!) - noone knows the truth. That too fits in with the rumours from the 40's that addicts at Lexington placed it above all others.

Anyway, today there is one big wonder about Ketogan Novum in ampoules - it penetrates methadone better than any other opioid, much better than smack, fentanyl etc. If one is shooting a real methadone one first, and after you have sighed happily, shoots the Ketogan, nothing will get you better euphoria. Also if the smack is a bit boring, spice it up with a little Ketogan. But be fucking careful - O.D. on this mix is easy.

Ketobemidone (Ketogan) IV

So im getting my hands on a few boxes of Ketogan 5 mg and wanna try shooting it, does anyone have any experience with injecting it ? I think its water solutable but i don't know how much water i need or if i need to heat it or what..

I know that some guys have done this, but i wanna do it as safe as possible.
I don't have much tolerance to opiates so it would be nice to know what dose to try out first.
And i know that this is bad for my vains but i still want to try it.

Please give me some info if you know anything about this stuff :)

check out the links on how to safely IV pills in my signature (micron filtering...)

Ketobemidone + Diazepam?

So i had a rough night with 1000mg MDMA (I know stupid dosage) and 4 grams of amphetamine(Again i know a really bad idea. Although i waited until the mdma stopped working)

So now i sit here with some insane day after blues. and i have diazepam 10 mg. and Ketobemidone 5 mg

Would it be okay to take one of each, and then maybe 5 hours later take one of each again?

Or is it dangerous combining theese two?

Also if it is dangerous. Which would you prefer for a day after stimulants. Diazepam(Benzodiasepine) or Ketobemidone(Opiat)

Benzodiazepines and opiates potentiate each other, unless you have a tolerance to either I suggest only using a single drug. That said, 10mg of diazepam is not a lot.

if you are eating them and have some tolerance/experience with both drugs, I would say it is OK.

Opiates might be best. Do note that Ketobemidone is rather strong.

Benzodiazepines and opiates potentiate each other, unless you have a tolerance to either I suggest only using a single drug. That said, 10mg of diazepam is not a lot.

if you are eating them and have some tolerance/experience with both drugs, I would say it is OK.

Opiates might be best. Do note that Ketobemidone is rather strong.

Thanks a lot for the answer. Well i have used both drugs maybe 20-30 times but that was years ago. So i have no tollerance to any of them

But it wouldnt be dangerous to combine these 2 at a low dosage? Also im surpriced you say an opiate is best for the day after blues. I thought benzodiasepines woud be the way to go. I have yet to try opiates for the day after though

Opiates provide a mood lift in adition to the anti-anxiety. I think it's just personal preference.

5mg of oral ketobemidone is apparently equivalent to 12mg of morphine (in your system, not 12 mg oral morphine). It is also a NMDA antagonist so I think it would be fine on its own. You don't want to risk getting sick if you potentiate it too far.

That's not to say if you feel that your first dose is lacking, you can't take diazepam later. I just think it's safest to do the opiate first if you are combining the two (because opiate side effects are the ones you are worried about... nausea, sedation, resp. depression)

Opiates provide a mood lift in adition to the anti-anxiety. I think it's just personal preference.

5mg of oral ketobemidone is apparently equivalent to 12mg of morphine (in your system, not 12 mg oral morphine). It is also a NMDA antagonist so I think it would be fine on its own. You don't want to risk getting sick if you potentiate it too far.

That's not to say if you feel that your first dose is lacking, you can't take diazepam later. I just think it's safest to do the opiate first if you are combining the two (because opiate side effects are the ones you are worried about... nausea, sedation, resp. depression)

Thanks a lot, i think that i will go with the ketobemidone. And as ketobemidone has a very short duration, i can always take diazepam later :)

I would just go with the ketobemidone and save the diazepam for when you really need it.

Well MDMA + Amphetamine is the most godforsaken combo on earth IMHO. I am litteraly a wreck for 5 days after this. And after each time i promise myself that i would never do it again, and yet here i am 7 months later and did it again lol

Also. I have heard a lot of stuff about it being dangerous to take opiates while on amphetamine. And as amphetamine has a relatively long half life, i will probably have an considerably ammount of amphetamine when i take the ketobemidone would this be a problem?

Also. I have heard a lot of stuff about it being dangerous to take opiates while on amphetamine. And as amphetamine has a relatively long half life, i will probably have an considerably ammount of amphetamine when i take the ketobemidone would this be a problem?

No dangers at all. I have combined buprenorphine with methamphetamine or dexedrine IR many times.

I think what's dangerous about it is that one drug can get you feeling so good you think you can do a whole bunch of the other drug, which can lead to an accidental overdose.

Combining two downers would be riskier than combining amphetamine and an opiate.