• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Big & Dandy Ketobemidone (Ketogan) Thread

No dangers at all. I have combined buprenorphine with methamphetamine or dexedrine IR many times.

I think what's dangerous about it is that one drug can get you feeling so good you think you can do a whole bunch of the other drug, which can lead to an accidental overdose.

Combining two downers would be riskier than combining amphetamine and an opiate.

Thanks a lot Captain. I will give opiates as a day after remedy then :)

ketobemidone

i posted this to Medicine Without a License in response to a question about opiates available in europe only and figured id slap it on here too for those curious about it.

I have been using ketobemidone(ketogan) for a few weeks now. what i have noticed is a very very warm rush, different from heroin in a way that is hard to explain, very euphoric but slower and longer lasting(the rush that is) combined with a "chemical feel" that i have felt when shooting amph/methylphenidate.

The high.. its a bit strange.. i find myself saying things that i shouldnt say and i have a feeling of general clumsiness, i forget what i am doing, why i am doing it etc.. also flashes of thought, reminiscent of dxm. nevertheless it feels great, very "noddy"

Ketobemidone is also very unpredictable. I have rushed to amazing heights on 10-20 mg, barely felt a tingle on 40-60 mg and everything in between, i do not reccomend anyone do more than 20mg(4 ketogan) in they're first shot.

oh and there seems to be a solubility issue, my solution is milky even after wheel filtering(if you bang pills buy one!). I came across some posts which confirm it when i googled.

The high.. its a bit strange.. i find myself saying things that i shouldnt say and i have a feeling of general clumsiness, i forget what i am doing, why i am doing it etc.. also flashes of thought, reminiscent of dxm.

This side effect is present in several synthetic opioids. As far as I'm aware the biggest culprit (in the US) is Propoxyphene (Darvon, Darvocet). I've read it happening with Meperidine (Demerol) and others as well.

Nervous system side effects have included dizziness, sedation, stupor, delirium, somnolence, ataxia, coma, syncope, and respiratory depression.

Most of those words combined basically mean what you describe. Confusion, being uncoordinated, uninhibited, semi-catatonic, etc.

I found it to be one of the worst side effects of any otherwise recreational substance.

I will merge the ketobemidone threads into a mega thread later today I think.
[edit] done

Last edited:
A girl I met gave me my first injection (of any drug) on a bathroom toilet, it was the Ketogan Novum I'm prescribed for Trigeminal Neuralgia. The toilet was in a hospital as we both were admitted to the same psychiatric care unit. The dose was 10mg and in my opinion it was only "a little warm" but nothing more. However, I suffered impairments in my functioning. Could not "follow" everything and was kinda disoriented as I grasped my pockets for change when buying a chocolate bar.

I have read from other users that NMDAR-ant. can cause this. Maybe like a super-low dose Ketamine or PCP.

It should be noted however, that I take huge doses of Pregabalin (Lyrica), Clonazepam (Klonopin), Amitriptyline (Elavil) and Oxcarbazepine (Trileptal) which most likely had an impact on the high.

At oral doses of 10mg I feel a slight energy boost and anxiolysis.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I would be very interested in trying this, but in my dreams I guese since I'm in the US...
I know that everyone from US thinks this drug is the bomb, however I have conducted "studies" on Swedish forums and the consensus seems to be that Ketobemidone is not equal to heroins euphoria and when I brought up these threads we concluded that it is hype due to that seemingly faulty 1940 study. I feel obliged to inform everyone here as I have experience with it and have contact with others who has aswell. Its unique but not almighty.

I hope I have killed off some of the hype.

I'm gonna resurrect this for the sake of Ketogan. People need to know about this. If I had to name two pharmaceuticals to try before you die only ketogan and dexmoramid would make the cut.