PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Big and Dandy LSA Scraps

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have any ideas at all?
i dont want to die... so anyones thoughts would be appriciated

ive eaten the burpee seeds before with no problems, but if says that obviously dont eat it.

I would be willing to bet the Wal-mart brand has some sort of chemical on it. Burpee evidently uses no chemicals, from what I hear. All packets of morning glories say not to ingest, because they know you can, and they have to put that disclaimer on it so that they're not accused of selling something mind-altering that is intended to be ingested.

Read up on morning glories on Erowid. It details how to remove the toxins. Nevertheless, next time, get all Burpee brand, or better yet, buy them online from one of the many organic sellers. Much cheaper, higher quality, and absolutely no danger of being chemically treated.

the last few packets of seeds i got for the first time were the burpee brand and didnt have any warning disclaimer on them.
ive searched erowid and all ive seen are extraction processes to get the active LSAs out of the seed and that if i rinse them off with cold water it would remove the bad chemicals, but not all of them, and if i rinsed for too long then i would lose alot of the LSA content.
ive read on erowid and on BL that Heaenly Blue seeds are the best to use, but ive also read that flying saucers, pearly gates, and a few other strains are good to use too. what are really, the absolute best seeds with the most lsa content? when i went to walmart to get the walmart brand seeds there were more burpee brand seeds, just not the heavenly blue so i didnt get them, ad got the heavenly blue walmart seeds. is there some graph or something somewhere telling the strain and lsa potency going in decending order from strongest to least strongest strength?

sorry for the off topic questions, but i just thought id ask....

I believe LSA content was found to be the highest by a certain small amount with heavenly blues, and pearly gates and flying saucers approximately tied for second. But there haven't been too many studies done on it, and content varies between seeds anyway. So basically, they'll all work, but it would probably be best to stick to heavenly blues if you can. However, I'd pick half of my seeds to be flying saucers or pearly gates if it meant avoiding chemically-treated seeds.

Most of the brands at stores are sprayed and i was under the impression burpee did also. Some people say washing them takes the poison off which i doubt, though if you eat them your not gonna die. Your just gonna be way more nauseas then normal and maybe puke. Whether they are sprayed or not expect some nausea because LSA causes nausea itself.

yes Heavenly Blue[wot lovely name] the disclaimer true like lots of naughty but nice substances.ure need about 300 seeds for a good trip follow guidance on erowid for washing & preparation .be patient tho takes time to get right digest be prepared to be sick cos ure going to be .then enjoy approx 6-10 hrs of lsa experience.v.enjoyable but in mho not as strong as LSD ,nice tho

Ive tried HBWR Seeds 2 times a few days ago. Once i did 5 seeds and the other time 7 seeds. The trip with the 5 seeds was mindblowing with an awesome body high as said above and no nausea at all very nice, the 7 seeds trip was very scary and wild and i puked a lot still an interesting experience.

Last time I tripped, I dosed the usual portions of mushrooms. When they started working, I consumed 2 capsules containing LSA extract, passion flower and herbal ephedrine(from a smartshop, the main high was obviously from LSA). The nausea seemed to overpower my mushroom trip for nearly 2 hours, then I was tripping nicely, a perfect mix actually, I had expected the mushrooms to overpower the LSA. LSD is the only drug I could compare it to. Constantly positive, universal thoughts, empathy, no negative self-analysing thoughts at all.
I was able to function socially and tell fluent stories, with lots of self-confidence and even with a good sense humour. Usually when I take mushrooms I get stuck halfway sentences, and don't feel the need to say things at all, I'm on my own when tripping %) .
We were even able to function normally in pubs, tripping our nuts off. I had a blast and didn't seem to care about how I looked. Otherwise I would get paranoid when walking trough a street at 10 am, thinking that people are looking trough their windows and can tell from my expression that I'm tripping.

What I'm trying to say is... I don't know 8)
I've got to get round mixing this with MDMA. After the nausea wears off, that is.

Theyll have pesticides in shit on them yeah but there def. etibal (ive eaten before)

ok...well its been a few days since ive gotten the seeds, and i highly doubt theyll refund my money if i go to try, and my mom is sick and cant return them for me, so if i got a noodle strainer and ran cold water over the seeds fopr a minute or three would it clean them enough to be able to eat without getting horribley sick?

my fiance is still sick from the last time we ate the burpee seeds...i think its because she didnt chew some of them....

doobiesnax said:
ok...well its been a few days since ive gotten the seeds, and i highly doubt theyll refund my money if i go to try, and my mom is sick and cant return them for me, so if i got a noodle strainer and ran cold water over the seeds fopr a minute or three would it clean them enough to be able to eat without getting horribley sick?

my fiance is still sick from the last time we ate the burpee seeds...i think its because she didnt chew some of them....

I would just wait and order organic seeds online..........buy some lsd or something if you really want to trip. Don't put dangerous pesticides or chemicals in your body to save a few bucks. ( haha i sound funny, "don't eat chemicals but get some lsd lol:) )

^^^ lol that is some of the funniest stuff ive ever read.
infact, thats going to be my new sig. thanks deeppurplehaze
oh and btw, if you can find me some LSD in kansas, then please by all means, contact me and id be glad to buy it.

uhhh, i caved in and ate the seeds.
i took them upstairs n put them inside a strainer, and rinsed them off with cold water as i was worried that bleach would hurt them being that its in the soap i have.
i rinsed for about 3-4 minutes and patted them dry with a papertowel.
then i ate them, approximately 219 seeds around 6.8 grams.
and after about 20minutes i started feeling something in my stomach.
from then on, nausea...
but after about an hour and 40 minutes, ive felt fine.
suddenly, bang, i feel sick again.
and ow, about an 2 hours later i start noticing some things moving in my room, like my ceiling and carpet.

i might post later when tripping harder.

trippin=D
watching aquateenhungerforce=D
thinkin about playing the new mario bros game

Washing them with distilled water and light hand soap is the best way to get off pesticides while not destroying any of the alkaloids. But Burpee brand doesn't put pesticides or chemicals on their seeds. If your fiancee got sick from them, it's because MGS trips include sickness/nausea.

Next time definitely get organic seeds from the Internet, but remember that even organic seeds will make you feel some pretty intense nausea 95% of the time.

even if you had more seeds i would recommend 5 as a good first time dose. chances are at this time of the year they are quite fresh as well

Xorkoth said:
Although this is already over, I thought I'd add something that I was surprised no one else commeted on:

No! What's one of the most important rules of psychedelics? Don't redose before the first dose comes on! Why the hell would you think that, after 15 minutes, you would be feeling effects? Definitely, anyone in this situation should stick with the dose they've taken. If a couple of hours go by and you're not where you want too be, then MAYBE take a little more. But also remember that LSA usually takes 3-4 HOURS to peak. MUCH more than 15 minutes.
My sentiments as well just read through posts.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.