• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

BHO torch

You seem new to the wax game.
Go pro by getting a Newport torch. It's got a bigger flame for shorter heating periods. Well worth it man...I'm NOT a sales associate.

Blazer big shot is better. I'm just a stoner with one and have gone through three brands making the big shot an ultimate choice myself

I think it'll be fine for the time being Boss. Usually the only problem with torches are their igniters eventually end up crapping out, and you have to light them with a lighter. Every brand of torch out there pretty much has this problem even from the high end vectors to the newports in my experience.

The price on the torch you've posted seems hard to beat, and the only concern I'd have is how big the size of the flame is depending on what nail you've got. With smaller flames it become a hassle to heat a domeless/banger/etc that have more surface area to heat compared to a little TI nail that you need a dome for. Regardless though, if you're not dabbing all the time I see no need in going out and spending 10x the price on a fancy torch.

I've personally gone through 2 vectors now and I've substituted them for a cheaper 30 dollar knock off from bed bath & beyond with an adjustable flame that works fine. It's been going for probably close to a year now with no issues, and the flame is well big enough to heat up my domeless/bangers at 1/4 the power.

Just my .02