• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

BHO Shatter

lemonz

Greenlighter
HI,

Im getting some shatter and was wondering how would i put it in a j (as i dont have the stuff to dab)
any help appreciated :)

Roll a thin little snake up and put it inside on top of your bud. If it's extremely stable and there's no pliability then wrap it in parchment and squish your hands together to give it a little bit of heat and it should start to soften up a little bit and make it easier to manage. It's better than trying to break off a bunch of tiny shards and having some fling across the room to be lost into the carpet lol

I like to keep my shatter in a envelope made of parchment paper and keep that inside a freezer. Makes it much easier to handle. as far as rolling it into a joint, just break off a piece and drop it into the weed towards the tip of the joint once you have the weed ready to roll. Then as you roll the joint try to make sure there is some weed insulating the shatter from touching the paper- just try to keep it as centered as possible so it burns evenly. If it touches the side its not a big deal, joint will probably run tho.

Another way is to roll/stretch(depending on shatter) into a thin strand and coil it around the tip of the joint. If you put about a dabs worth onto a joint it will melt into the paper, much more than that and it starts to drip off and all over the place when it starts to melt. If you want to put a ton of wax in it, put it inside. Blunts work good for lacing with wax. Same deal, just split the blunt, pile the weed up as normal then make a sort of volcano divet in the center of the weed pile, bury the wax, roll up.