• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

BHO e-juice in dripping atomizer

CTdopeLove

Bluelighter
After reading loads of materials on other forums about making THC e-juice, most of which are very old (old enough to use cartridge-based ecigs) I decided to try my own method with a modern, high power ecig. Loaded 10g of finely ground high quality indoor in the honeybee and ran 5 Oz. of butane through it into a shallow dish of grain alcohol. The resulting mix was evaporated down to 3ml of alcohol/bho solution, to which 3ml of propylene glycol was added.

Dropped 6 drops of the juice into my dripper directly on the coils which was already loaded with regular vg-based ejuice. My device is a Sigelei 100w box mod with Troll RDA atomizer with dual coil 0.4ohm build running at 45 watts. Took 4 big rips and held them in, amazed at how much the hits tasted EXACTLY like BHO. Very quickly I noticed the increased thought processes associated with the high, and realized even this small amount got me lit! It also reaked of bho, so I'll need to add some flavoring to mask the smell. Also considering adding some vegetable glycerine to increase the viscosity and cloud production, however I'm worried about diluting the mix too much.

Very happy with the resulting mix, and unless familiar with the smell of hash the odor is not identifiable, however once I add some strawberry flavoring I'll feel more comfortable vaping it in public.

Hope this information is helpful to someone, I'm so excited this actually worked, will definitely be doing it again and refining the process!

-CTdopeLove