• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Beyond Magical Experience

fasterfb

Bluelighter
So last night, I on the spur of the moment decided to do M. I wasn't feeling great. Really tired, stressed and just generally out of sorts.
I was expecting to just have a typical enjoyable roll and watch some movies.

In the morning, I received a package from the NL with 2g DCK and 2g 2-FDCK and thought I would test them out with this roll.

7:00 pm: 25 mg 5-MAPB
9:00 pm: 95 mg of Medium-quality MDMA (not from my magic batch)
10:30 pm: everything going great and was feeling the typical euphoric roll. Big dilation, eye wiggles, etc. Fun!
10:45 - 11:00: this is where things got really interesting :) I took the following during this time:
>>> 20 mg 2-FDCK oral
>>> 20 mg 2-FDCK oral
>>> 20 mg Magic-MDMA insuflated
>>> 15 mg DCK oral
>>> line of ketamine (eyeballed maybe 15-20 mg?)

Wow I wasn't expecting what happened next!
It was as if the whole universe just OPENED UP revealing itself.
I was transported to a state of absolute bliss, euphoria and pure love. No, it was beyond love. It was indescribable.
Really I wish I had the words to describe the experience. Words just cannot describe the heaven that I was in.

I was watching Gaurdians Of The Galaxy (both Vol 1 & Vol 2)
It was a totally joyful and immersive experience. The colors were literally out of this world.
I took some breaks to close my eyes.
I was transported to a new realm that was a near-hole experience (but was not a true hole). It was a familiar place as I've K-holed many times and felt part of the "mechanism" of pure universal intelligence...God if you will.
I wasn't fully in the hole, but it was still amazing.

Well, I wish I could describe the experience accurately, but there are just no words.

I will say that this was the most incredible MDMA experience I've ever had. It was so far beyond the best MDMA/MDA experiences that I've had up to this point. Even better than the 'first times' with 70's-90's MDMA/MDA.
And I'm not new to this. I've been doing psychedelics since 1974-ish (minus over a decade of being a 'poly death drug' addict).
I've done almost every kind of MDMA flip imaginable including with LSD, shrooms, 4-sub tryptamines, 2-Cx series, ketamine, etc.

This was just something else entirely. Note the list of substances that I took last night. There are not any excessive dosages of any substance. It was the synergy that made the whole a thousand times the sum of the parts.

I'm looking forward to the next journey in 3 weeks!
Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!

I have never even heard of DCK and 2-FDCK before. Read about 5-MAPB and 6-MAPB, both of which sound intriguing, but never these new ones. What are they by themselves? Are they psychedelics?

I have never even heard of DCK and 2-FDCK before. Read about 5-MAPB and 6-MAPB, both of which sound intriguing, but never these new ones. What are they by themselves? Are they psychedelics?
DCK 2-FDCK are analouges of ketamine new research dissoactives.

I love ketamine and mdma together its a amazing combo.

They are Ketamine analogues just as @TripSitterNZ stated. I was running low on real Ket so I decided to try these.

Dissacociatives are amazing, especially in combination with psychedelics. In fact, I will not do MDMA on its own without dissos if I can help it.
I will be further exploring DCK and 2-FDCK tonight, perhaps with a bit of 4-HO-MET

@indigoaura I've been following your struggles to find a good batch of MDMA.
If you happen across even a 'good' but not necessarily 'magic' MDMA, I think you will find doing a small amount of 5-MAPB (only need 20-30 mg) a couple of hours before your MDMA will make a big difference.
But it still has to be MDMA and not total 'meh'.

BTW, I classify 'good' and 'magic' somewhat differently than FUBAR.
I have some 'good' aka 'medium' MDMA that gives most of the 'feels', but lacks in duration.
The 'magic' has an extra 'sparkle' along with the classic 'feels' and has longer legs.
If the drug is magic, then set and setting are largely irrelevant IMHO.

Also, your experience sounds amazing. Congrats!

Thanks so much! I am still totally in awe even today.

I love ketamine and mdma together its a amazing combo.

Yes, K and MDMA are awesome and amazing!
I would encourage you to try M with DCK and/or 2-FDCK as well. It's a different experience than MDMA + K alone.

Never came across ketamine in my circles. I was really into meditation/lucid dreaming/astral projection for awhile, and I was interested in trying ketamine as I thought it could be a good way to "ground" the body and explore more spiritually. I would still be interested in trying it if it ever pops up.

I read some disconcerting things about heart damage and 5-APB/6-APB. Made me hesitant. Thoughts on that?

Never came across ketamine in my circles. I was really into meditation/lucid dreaming/astral projection for awhile, and I was interested in trying ketamine as I thought it could be a good way to "ground" the body and explore more spiritually. I would still be interested in trying it if it ever pops up.

If you can't get real ketamine, I would suggest checking out 2-FDCK as it is the closest to ketamine.
2F-DCK is just ketamine with a missing chlorine and added fluorine molecule
I took some 2-FDCK and the DCK on their own tonight and the batches are quality.

I read some disconcerting things about heart damage and 5-APB/6-APB. Made me hesitant. Thoughts on that?

Yes, I had those same concerns after reading that big 5-MAPB thread here on BL.
The first time that I took it, I thought that maybe my heart was beating faster, but I think it might have been psychosomatic as I had been reading that thread a lot.
I have had no issues from subsequent uses of 5-MAPB
I take small doses (20-30 mg) just to augment the MDMA and there is zero heart concerns with that dose.
I did however purchase and use Taurine (an amino acid) supplement anyways.
It acts as a cardio-protectant and works really well. It settles my heart if I take some of those PCP analogs.

I didn't have magic MDMA, but i had half of magic E. That night i was actually trying to have a calm night in club, so u had only 10mg of Moxy at 9pm and some vodka with energy drinks and beers in a club, but when Moxy was gone, I bought one pill at 2pm and half an hour later i've seen my ex with mouth fully opened and half of E on tongue, she was completely melting, eyes crossed and smiling from one ear to other. She told me take it because is fucked up, so i did because i took 2 of them 2 weeks before and it was spot on. so one a half. Why not ? Really fast comeup, i was dancing and enjoyinúg so much and then i am walking away from stage, tongue out completely and eyes almost invisible because they were hidden below eyelids. Then blackout and i am walking with her holdings hands outside club, both of us didn't have that crazy melted face without expressions, it was raining but we ended up on pathwalk or mud every 20 metres and we just layed there kissing, touching and rolling. Even if front people at bus station at 6am where we spent most of the time. They went for early saturday shift and they see some drugged couple in mud and rain, doing wild and loud foreplay in front of them. Anyway i have no idea what could be in that second pill, but that night i felt such a euphoria, that i am not even able to explained and i have never been able to reproduce that feelings because pills were gone that night.