• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

beyond god realization

That dude I think I saw him before no idea he had content like that.

A song comes to mind just to spark something or add more perspective on this topic

It was a great piece really. I havent watched many talking heads in a while but he was cute.

On the path, I've taken the advice of Murphy in Z Nation to "Never get off the boat". So many times when I had reached a better understanding of issues, i had decided this new understanding finally pointed to the "truth" I had been seeking. Only later when a much simpler truth came to light it would dissolved the belief I had held previously. After this repeating for a while I adopted a wait and observe approach.

The only issue with this approach is because there is no real story there is no real necessity to exist, unless you choose a level of story to create your life in, which, could put you in conflict with others when you previously were not. Which brings in the various religious beliefs that are platforms we can conform ourselves to in order to fulfill some positive effect with our time in existance. Originally they all seemed to be designed around living harmoniously now they are much more self centered which has left religions in a state of failure.

Its the same catch 22 as "Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water." Its just a bit more a question of which wood to chop and which water to carry.

It has taken me a long while with this catch 22