• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Beyond Benzo's - Reducing/Easing Cocaine Comedown With 'other' Stimulants...

EctoEndoMezo

Greenlighter
Howdy fellow travelers...

So first, if I've done anything wrong, I apologize. New-ish poster.

Also, this will be a little 'long' by current web protocol standards. In advertising we learn a few actually valuable axioms, specifically, and for me the whole problem really and why I'm here, is the almost complete lack of Writing/Communicating As If To An Ignorant Peer." "ignorant" in this instance only means "assume the reader knows nothing about the topic". We're getting really sloppy with this one in our culture these days.

Second this query/thread is an attempt to address a question more...thoroughly...than anything I have found here or elsewhere. I have read the archived BDD threads, as well as anything that looks promising after a multitude of various search 'wording' and thus far obviously unsuccessful in finding a clear definitive answer.

Third; I will re-cap the best current and clearly addressed cocaine comedown solutions with a caveat; I wish to emphasize, specifically, the search for eliminating/reducing/easing the 'flat spot' or hellish period of intense psychic torpor that accompanies this diabolical compound

So, Benzos. Yes! Absolutely. IF you have them, you're golden, really. No real need to bore yourself further. You're done.

Stretching, Hot Shower (and for me add to hot shower, onanistic activity, if possible) Protein (food) and in the spirit of clarity I will add that for me, scrambled eggs work great. They are 'choke-downable' and offer easily digested/prepared dose of excellent (read "sleep inducing/comedown alleviating) protein. My #1 for easiest to choke down and most effective is a small (1 cup) amount of milk or juice with GOOD aka highest quality protein powder with 1 heaping table spoon (15 mil) of yogurt. Shake it up. Swig it down. Instant results.

Stretching..yoga moves..all arrogance aside, I 'invented' what I call 'yeyo warrior 1' which is really 'happy baby' but while in the pose you focus on getting the 'drip' moving again. Works well.

Opiates. Yup! Again, if you have a supply? You're good to go. The opiate, street, corporate almost any.. will smooth the high, sustain it, thus in many instances and my direct experience eliminating/easing/reducing the dreaded 'flat spot'. In fact this is the specific 'condition' I'm asking about: "Sustaining" one's intoxication, frankly, in order to overcome one really awful aspect of cocaine.

Nasal spray. Yup. Really the first step in coke comedown should be reducing the presence of the compound in your system.

Okay, now the 2 questions I have regarding easing cocaine comedown, that I'm finding clear answers difficult to obtain, are:

1) Using Stimulants specifically, pharmaceutical grade stimulants, to ease/reduce/eliminate the cocaine flat-spot. Adderal, Provigil, Ritalin, or other pharmaceutical speed. The idea is to extend and stabilize the 'high' and thus mask the ugly coke comedown as a 'necessary evil'. I would definitely stay 'up longer' rather than lay awake all night in psychic hell (admittedly of my own devices). Presupposes absence of any chemical alternative.

Issues requiring clarity include: Quantity of cocaine used. Using 'grams used'/best guess, vs. amount of transition stimulant to be used. Example '..used 2 grams probably, since about 1pm, got one xyz rx upper...how much I gotta use?'. Dig?

Safest stimulant for this procedure. (Ritalin vs. Adderal vs. etc..)

'Best' stimulant. If 'safety' (yeah, I know...) is secondary to 'quality of high' etc... then what is recommended?

Finally.... Does .... this mildly counter-intuitive solution work? I'm a pro. Old hand. In a bad phase (again).. and yet never tried this one..

To me, it seems like a potentially excellent solution. If "staying up longer' is acceptable... If you have no benzo's or opiates... And If
all you do have is 'that provigil [etc...] that you were saving for oft fantasized about 'total basement clean-up' experiment'.' Well?

2.) Oddly, hard to find info regarding 'simply walking it off'. Can you 'sweat out' the cocaine 'flat spot'? Seriously. Even as a country boy with access to miles of un-patrolled thus safe from the bureaucratic class and their various and sundry coercion/extortion programs (guy walking around 'town' at 2am might as well carry a neon sign saying 'Revenue Recovery') I have never really figured this one out.

Simply occupying the mind helps. But real specific question is: "CAN" this substance be sweated out quickly enough to make a difference...ease/reduce/eliminate comedown.

I'm sorry for the length of the post. I needed to be clear because I have been unable to get a clear..definitive answer, especially to question 1.

Last time: "Can you simply 'stabilize and extend' the 'up' high of cocaine with longer acting more stable pharma grade uppers and thus eliminate the dreaded comedown? Safely (far as it goes), effectively and 'fer reals'. Does this work?

Thank you all, truly.

It might make for a smoother crash, IMO. Although don't forget that adderall, provigil, Ritalin, etc each have a crash of their own, though, so you're just putting it off for 8 hrs or so.

May still be a milder crash than that intense end-of-coke-binge kinda comedown. If you can get yourself a joint or a few beers to have when the pills wear off, it could prove a useful strategy.

Good luck in all your crashes, x