• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Better ways to crush pills?

What about those capsules filled with little balls, nothing like milligrams of
amphetamine just chillen on the floor.

Well what I normally do when crushing up yayo or pills, is I get this little miniature
flower sifter thing....I can't remember what its called, but its like a circular mesh thing that comes in varying sizes.

I use one of those and usually a pill case or something else hard and just rub/push/crush time the pieces of the pill or chunk of blow go through. I find this results in an ultra fine powder that it would take much longer or be impossible to achieve with normal methods.

You can do whole pills but its easier once their broken a bit. Oh and pills with beads will work but they require a little more force the good part about this in my experience is that it separates the powder from the little plastic bits, or most of them depending on size.

Why dont you try putting the pill in a wrapped up piece of cerran (sticky) wrap. Then once secured rock a spoon back and forth until lal the chunks are out and powderized you're set!

a metal garlic press anybody?
I can see them working very well!

A very good way !!

1 - Get a glass of water !!
2 - A plate and a teaspoon and a cc card !!
3 - A good quality tissue or serviette (not to thick) !!

"I was just crushing on plate with a spoon today - some went flying !!

So:

Break a square inch (depending on size) or so of this hygienic "tissue" !!

Place pill in tissue (if scored do twice) and fold !!

Then with the backside of the spoon apply "ever increasing" pressure till it is flattened as much as possible !!

Unfold tissue onto plate to drop powder - and with spoon crush rest of the remaining bits (pills usually turn into a fine powder easily like this) !! keep tissue and turn into a ball !!

With cc card - chop and make line !!

Insufflate - then clean plate / spoon and cc card - then swollow the tiny balls of tissue with the water !!

No mess - no waste - works brilliantly for not to hard pills !!